PapiSupernova

Jun 8, 2022
Is there a pateron version of this game because it says that there is missing content and I didnt get the silver to Spoons?

Or what is an elite check?

Last edited:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Is there a pateron version of this game because it says that there is missing content and I didnt get the silver to Spoons?

Or what is an elite check?
Yes. Elite version has extra scenes and images. You can get the elite version on , or .

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
For those here, Athena's Revenge (sequel to Euryale's Gambit) steam page just went live. Early Access Release is set for Halloween 2023. Please wishlist:

Reactions: seacat1

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Question for ya'll here (prompted by a recent review): Would Euryale's Gambit be better if it was chronologically linear? As it is right now, it jumps around between different time periods during several flashbacks. Would it be better to do away with the flashbacks and tell the story right from when Stheno and Euryale go to Hell (which is where Tragedy of Medusa ends)?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question for ya'll here: Would Euryale's Gambit be better if it was chronologically linear? As it is right now, it jumps around between different time periods during several flashbacks. Would it be better to do away with the flashbacks and tell the story right from when Stheno and Euryale go to Hell (which is where Tragedy of Medusa ends)?
I'm sure some people would follow it easier that way and it does make sense. As for me personally with years of watching movies, films and gaming with all the sequels and prequels and prequels of prequels that any sort of order doesn't bother me anymore, i'll still enjoy the shit out of it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Question for ya'll here: Would Euryale's Gambit be better if it was chronologically linear? As it is right now, it jumps around between different time periods during several flashbacks. Would it be better to do away with the flashbacks and tell the story right from when Stheno and Euryale go to Hell (which is where Tragedy of Medusa ends)?
I'm sure some people would follow it easier that way and it does make sense. As for me personally with years of watching movies, films and gaming with all the sequels and prequels and prequels of prequels that any sort of order doesn't bother me anymore, i'll still enjoy the shit out of it.
I agreed with Avaron1974 (anyway, I'm not crazy enough to dare to disagree with the F95 little redhead demoness :D).
I don't mind some flashbacks and jumps back and forth in time. Just not too much that the story becomes incomprehensible.
But there a risk that a significant part of the players will find that difficult to fellow the plot.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is this a game where i can pick witch sex happens? as in a i can do a lesbian only run? or a hetero only run? or is it the classic
A get rapped by everything that moves
B be a whore and fuck everything that moves?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is this a game where i can pick witch sex happens? as in a i can do a lesbian only run? or a hetero only run? or is it the classic
A get rapped by everything that moves
B be a whore and fuck everything that moves?
Main LI's are female with a couple of hetero scenes.

She is mainly into women though.

I doubt there are any men capable of raping her though, considering how powerful she is. Not really a spoiler considering her name is in the title but she is one of the 3 Gorgon sisters and they have fought gods.

She does use sex to dominate others though.

Reactions: deepglugs

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Main LI's are female with a couple of hetero scenes.

She is mainly into women though.

I doubt there are any men capable of raping her though, considering how powerful she is. Not really a spoiler considering her name is in the title but she is one of the 3 Gorgon sisters and they have fought gods.

She does use sex to dominate others though.
ok let me clarify my question can you finish the game without ever having sex with men? like no dick at all pure lesbian? or is it a forced mix? not as in shes forced but we the player are unable to avoid hetero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok let me clarify my question can you finish the game without ever having sex with men? like no dick at all pure lesbian? or is it a forced mix? not as in shes forced but we the player are unable to avoid hetero
Never touched a man in my playthrough.

By a couple of hetero scenes I meant there are 2 guys you can choose to fuck if you so wish but I didn't in any of my runs.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Never touched a man in my playthrough.

By a couple of hetero scenes I meant there are 2 guys you can choose to fuck if you so wish but I didn't in any of my runs.
ok so you CAN choise to if you want to or go pure lesbian...man we really do need a new tag for that dont we....so us users dont ahve to keep bothering the devs...but if you say avoidable hetero ill give the game a go

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I would like to see that, a bunch of guys trying to rape her.
I could almost feel sorry for them. Almost...
:ROFLMAO:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow there are more and more of theses elite checks popping up...how the hell is Ceraphina pregnant?! was one of the other elite checks a scene of her fucking some guy? spoons?!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
right so the scene just after i posted this...had like 10 elite checks back to back...like one line if dialog, check, another line CHECK...and also i got her pregnant? even though i didnt pick the futa option? can gods get pregnant from hands?!

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes