Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this confuses me... so i play a succubus which looks like Tomb Raider and i time travel to stop bad things through having sex? this succbubus-raider looks like she has big tits. if she has and has many sex partners in different ages and looks i wil give it a try. if it just looks like she has big tits and she only fucks with muscualar middle age guys i'll think i pass even i like the story idea.

did someone already played it?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and s0rO

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
this confuses me... so i play a succubus which looks like Tomb Raider and i time travel to stop bad things through having sex? this succbubus-raider looks like she has big tits. if she has and has many sex partners in different ages and looks i wil give it a try. if it just looks like she has big tits and she only fucks with muscualar middle age guys i'll think i pass even i like the story idea.

did someone already played it?
I'd like to think it's a bit more than "having sex" but you'll just have to play to find out . The story takes place in 1858+ on three different contentants with flashbacks to earlier events. Any resemblance to other characters outside this series is purely coincidental.

Reactions: Pogo123

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
0.2 update:

The OP is a couple versions behind. Can an admin update it (or give me ownership of it so I can)?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Paapi, dude! Turn based combat for you! :ROFLMAO:
I also like turn-based combat

Warning:
This game has graphic violence and sexual situations of all types. Euryale is a succubus and does succubus things. She can't help it, really.
If sexual situations of all types don't include rape (and either domination), it's posible that this game interest me. But I'm not sure if having a succubus as a protagonist will be asking too much.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well at least the renders look good in this one I'll have to give it a look sometime later. Playing as a succubus you could seduce a lot of males to their death. Like seduce them with a BJ and then bite it off. Seduce them and lure them somewhere and kill them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well at least the renders look good in this one I'll have to give it a look sometime later. Playing as a succubus you could seduce a lot of males to their death. Like seduce them with a BJ and then bite it off. Seduce them and lure them somewhere and kill them.
If she doesn't kill them with sex, that's fine for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As a history major it always annoys me when people conflate slavery and racism with Africans because fuck everybody else, bbc :KEK:
Well, Americans tend to just think about American slavery but I think most people know that isn't where it started.

No one knows when it actually started, it predates the written word but earliest evidence points to Mesopotamia, more specifically the Code of Hammurabi and it had been in place for thousands of years before the first words were written.

If memory serves, and I might actually be wrong on this one. I wasn't a history major but it always did interest me and I did pay a lot of attention in this class but it's been a while.....

I "think" historians have Sumeria as the birthplace of slavery, so Greece basically.

Then it got huge in Europe in the middle ages.

I don't think American slavery started until somewhere in the 1600's.

I know it took off in China, Tang Dynasty?, long before it hit America.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As a history major it always annoys me when people conflate slavery and racism with Africans because fuck everybody else, bbc :KEK:
I suppose that Greeks and Romans also had African slaves, among others.

I suspect that in ancient Egypt most of the slaves would be African, and something tells me that in Carthage there would also be quite a few African slaves. Although in this case they cheat because they are already in Africa.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
"Euryale's Gambit (EG) is the story of a succubus who goes back in time to stop slavery, racism, and a war that killed hundreds of thousands in order to save the future from a dark fate."

So uh
She's gonna stop them with sex? Congratulations guys, we stopped the CEO of racism and slavery with the power of cooch.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sequel to Catching Heat ? Well I'm glad to see there's been some big progress with the AI generated images, now it looks decent. Might try it out at some point, though I'll just wait and see for now.
I was about to say the same thing. I usually don't like to play sequels without first playing their prequels, but in this case, I'll probably skip out on Catching Heat, just due to the images.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
we stopped the CEO of racism and slavery with the power of cooch.
The power of cooch should not be underestimated. Some senators have proposed mandatory cooch registration and universal background checks. It's a serious debate.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I might be able to understand something if I'd played the previous game. As is, the story is impossible to follow for me. The writing needs a lot of work. Maybe it would benifit from a disclaimer that you're supposed to play Catching Heat first. The voiceovers could use a lot of work, it sounds like poor text-to-speech, and I think it would be better without them. The first battle also barely works as a battle because you just lose after the first turn. Lots of room for improvement.
rizax I greatly appreciate the feedback. You are supposed to be able to play EG without having to play Catching Heat. The intro and new scene in 0.2 should give enough background, but if it does not, I'll have to do something to fix that. Is there anything in particular about the story that confused you?

The voiceover uses AI text-to-speech I trained from real voice actresses. It does sound too robotic in places and I have plans to fix that. Very few VNs have the entire game voiced like EG does, but you can always turn off voices in the preferences.

The first battle you are supposed to lose. It's possible to win, but it's unlikely. Losing some battles is actually how you can level-up quickly. In 0.3 there will be battles you must win to proceed in the game, but for now, all the battles just help you level-up and get stronger. Perhaps an in-game tutorial that explains the battle system would help?

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes