Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
screenshot0003.png

Overview:
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom is an erotic sandbox RPG in which you get to become a ruler of a sex-obsessed city called Evalia. The game allows you to build relationships with anyone in your kingdom, including unique NPCs that are a part of your kingdom, as well as randomly generated NPCs that live in Evalia. Anyone can become your lover, waifu/husbando, sextoy, sex slave - the sky's the limit!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: VelvetGene - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.25.02
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Tried it yesterday, downloaded from a different site . The character generator seemed to keep giving errors had to press ignore a good amount of times , also messed up the scenes because of it . Idk if it's the file problem or the game itself

daiichisama

May 27, 2018
On the latest version of JoiPlay on Android: I'm not seeing any text on the choice buttons, even if I highlight the buttons, so I'm guessing it's rendering the text off screen, or not at all? Screenshot_2022-12-27-11-16-33-15_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
On the latest version of JoiPlay on Android: I'm not seeing any text on the choice buttons, even if I highlight the buttons, so I'm guessing it's rendering the text off screen, or not at all? View attachment 2266220
I haven't made an Android port of the game yet, so I have no idea how it could function on the platform. Just going off the screenshots, I can see several issues, like the UI being positioned weird, and the menu buttons not having their custom texture. I might look into it soon, when I get around to making an Android port.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
so we have to grind for relationship just to get some ...
i thought at least if i rule ok i wouldnt have to deal with that stuff atleast with maids.
yeah i know its still in early development but atleast a small bonus for relationship
also damm does churches get destroyed a lot ,
why the farmers think nameing a pig after the king is a good idea ...like thats a insult and if i was paranoid i think they would just replace me with a pig or write off taxes bc tech they are feeding a king

Reactions: russianbot

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
so we have to grind for relationship just to get some ...
i thought at least if i rule ok i wouldnt have to deal with that stuff atleast with maids.
yeah i know its still in early development but atleast a small bonus for relationship
also damm does churches get destroyed a lot ,
why the farmers think nameing a pig after the king is a good idea ...like thats a insult and if i was paranoid i think they would just replace me with a pig or write off taxes bc tech they are feeding a king
Yeah, I agree it's pretty grindy at the currrent point in time. My personal advice would be to boost your Charms attribute by reading novels in the library and drinking with people in the tavern. The Charms skill gives you a small boost to relationships with people. At higher levels, you should be able to instantly get a person to give you handjobs, and most of the other services. Also, if you put someone in your palace dungeon, you can quickly wrap them around your finger by spanking their ass. Once they start reacting more obediently to the punishment, it means you're just a couple of punishments and sex scenes away from going all the way with them.

In the future, your royal status will help you get laid instantly with random people, but right now the game is at its bare bones stage, so you have to grind, unfortunately

As for the churches, I guess the Western part of the city is a pretty disaster-prone area lol
I've noticed the church event happens a lot in the game (while testing, I personally had it happen to me three times in a row!). It's because right now, it is the only court event in its category (disasters). Once I start focusing on the court mechanics again, it should start popping up less

daiichisama

May 27, 2018
The game works just fine on joiplay for me. Which joiplay version are you using?
1.20.015-patreon
ren'py plugin version 8.0.3_7.5.3_004-patreon

I managed to get it working by going in the gui.rpy and commenting out the code that detects if its running on a phone, which just seems like it sets the scales/positions of various gui elements, but clearly something about that code is wrong.

Probably works for you because your phone display has a different resolution? My phone is set to 2412x1080

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Velvet Gene
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

OMG, I've never been so pissed off, at picking a character (Male MC)
I submitted the ticket, like you asked.
Also, I'm sorry to hear about the character. Can I ask what's wrong with the Male MC option? I recently added more assests for the male model, so I know there can be some issues with the assests missing in some instances, or the character creator generating some issues.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah, I agree it's pretty grindy at the currrent point in time. My personal advice would be to boost your Charms attribute by reading novels in the library and drinking with people in the tavern. The Charms skill gives you a small boost to relationships with people. At higher levels, you should be able to instantly get a person to give you handjobs, and most of the other services. Also, if you put someone in your palace dungeon, you can quickly wrap them around your finger by spanking their ass. Once they start reacting more obediently to the punishment, it means you're just a couple of punishments and sex scenes away from going all the way with them.

In the future, your royal status will help you get laid instantly with random people, but right now the game is at its bare bones stage, so you have to grind, unfortunately

As for the churches, I guess the Western part of the city is a pretty disaster-prone area lol
I've noticed the church event happens a lot in the game (while testing, I personally had it happen to me three times in a row!). It's because right now, it is the only court event in its category (disasters). Once I start focusing on the court mechanics again, it should start popping up less
does farm being destroyed not count for disaster?
also what is the max stat limit bc right now i have like 500 + in most stats the only exeption is dexterity.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Typo error line 432 of script.rpy :
Code:
$ spawnhelp = scenactor
should be $ spawnhelp = sceneactor
Good catch! Thanks for pointing it out!
This is exactly why I wanted to post this stuff here. It's so hard to find bugs on my own, and even something as simple as a little typo can mess up the game big time!

does farm being destroyed not count for disaster?
also what is the max stat limit bc right now i have like 500 + in most stats the only exeption is dexterity.
Yeah, the pig farm is also part of the disaster category, but it's a unique event (it's supposed to be rare because in the future it will have additional consequences, depending on what choice you made during the court hearing).

The stats go up to 1000, both for you and the NPCs. Dexterity isn't doing anything right now (it'll be useful in the future, once I add stealing and battle mechanics, but the latter is still a long way from becoming a thing).
Charms help you get additional affection when meeting people, and give you additional during some court hearings.
Endurance helps you and your partner last longer during sex scenes.
Strength doesn't do anything right now for the PC, the NPCs get a slight endurance boost from it.
Intellgence gives you additional options during the court hearings.

Btw, I uploaded a new version of the game without some bugs. I noticed that Charms over 500 weren't giving as much affection as they should, so if your Charms are over 500, you might want to switch to that version.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes