Unreal Engine Completed Evalina [SexualDarkness]

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How the absolute fuck am i supposed to get past these ?!
Edit: Nevermind, you just have to wait for the right cycle.
Edit 2: How the fuck are you supposed to beat the cunts just after this there's like 10 guys
Edit 3: you have to die to the correct things maybe? or just over and over again, either way it's fucking dumb.
upload_2018-10-27_10-47-53.png

BojackFox

Oct 28, 2018
I mean, lesbian is definitely true. Vaginal sex and anal sex aren't, unless you include a woman licking them or putting fingers in them. Rape is definitely not true, the MC seems to be a bit nuts on magical energy, but the sex is definitely consensual.

It's possible I missed something, but given how linear the game is I highly doubt it.
That was very useful. Thank you!

Reactions: vengefulspirit
Feb 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall
I'm neutral on recommending this. it wasn't good nor bad. just an okay game.

Note
a walkthrough shouldn't be needed for this. just some common sense and try the limited things your character can do will be enough.but for the final stage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Why is there a install option that says "Do not create uninstaller and do not write any specific system info" That's odd. So if I check that off... Like what info. Is it saying it won't overwrite system files? They're not supposed to be overwriting system files directly anyway that's against the EULA. So what are you trying to tell me?

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I believe the tag "Completed" should be eliminated from the title. It has literally 30mins of gameplay and at the end it says "to be continued"... Also i'm not so sure about the "rape" tag. For me those "sex scenes" didn't seem like rape

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried this a few time but every time all I got was the game never installing and it was just sitting there in the task manger with unresponsive for the installer so I just deleted it.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
This is "Mom look i made my first game" type of game.
No i didn't finish it i was stucked at temple.
It's not bad. Concept is decent and graphics are good.
Except for cgi "content" that sucks.
There is no rape anal or baginal sex. Just some lesbian scenes that look like made from wooden figures.
Game does not have tutorial and mechanics are very coarse.
Dialogs are simple.
Music is surprisingly decent
There is no contrast and brightness settings.
This + decent music equals me begin spooked.
Who knows, if dev would work some more on it maybe it would be a decent game.
Oh, also you need new RTX 2080 for 30 frames.
OR use F5 button for alternate mode.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
This is "Mom look i made my first game" type of game.
No i didn't finish it i was stucked at temple.
It's not bad. Concept is decent and graphics are good.
Except for cgi "content" that sucks.
There is no rape anal or baginal sex. Just some lesbian scenes that look like made from wooden figures.
Game does not have tutorial and mechanics are very coarse.
Dialogs are simple.
Music is surprisingly decent
There is no contrast and brightness settings.
This + decent music equals me begin spooked.
Who knows, if dev would work some more on it maybe it would be a decent game.
Oh, also you need new RTX 2080 for 30 frames.
OR use F5 button for alternate mode.
2080 just for 30 frames? Yeesh.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the graphics and sound are godlike. really good. the gameplay? absolutely horrendous. there is not many nsfw stuff only the clothing, she takes it off sometimes and after the mansion level there is a lesbian scene. i gave up in the temple level.

another wasted potential

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Whats the recommended specs for this game? It's done in Unreal 4 so I have a feeling it's gonna rape my system...

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
It crashes in W10 on the first auto-save. So i guess you need to run it with w7 comp. ; Also the game mechanics are bad...

BBlacksheep

Jan 21, 2019
Well the grafical enviroment looks nice. The skeletons and zombies look a bit sketchy for my opineon. Also there should be a slowly refilling mana bar to avoid using spells just once. Some loot like mana potions or weapons could be included too. Running should be included as well. Sometimes its a bit boring walking trough the halls. The lightning model seems truely a bit dark. It should be changed to a brighter level. Some may miss important spots.

I got stuck at the second stage, where the "altar" with the engraved stones are. I don't know what to do there. I spent the firebolt at the zombie. Maybe you could give a hint how to advance.
by the way I have another question... for what reason is the spell that lowers your health?

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes