ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Beautiful body, but Amy Esctasy It was Very rushed, i Hope it's slower
Yup. Amy's Ecstasy had a number of questions unanswered. Like, Mark being the cheater in the toilet, possible G/G path with one of the girls, what's up with Mom character and a lot of stuff.
Plus, the progression with some of the routes felt rushed and way too much with following the "handjob-cunni-bj/tj-vaginal-anal" pyramid. Would've been cool to have double the number of events with each LI, IMO.
The visuals just got better.

Haven't played this one, but it seems to be some kind of reboot which serves the same premise)

px305

May 6, 2017
Amy ecstasy was a good game so I hope this one is good too, I like the cameo of characters of other games and the dev clearly improved the animations and artstyle.

Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: CCtrese

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I like it so far, just one question. It tells me to go to the phone. I don't see any phone. Please help.

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Always liked the creator's art but you could tell how much he improved over the course of the game. Looks great.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't play Amy's Ecstasy, but I might after playing this one.
I like it so far. One thing the grammar is off a bit.

ccubillos1

Mar 14, 2023
View attachment 4092962

Overview
:
Takes place six years after the events of Amy's Ecstasy. Our protagonist Eva is a normal girl whose life changes when she meets someone who claims she knows Eva better than anyone.
Take control of her life, make decisions, interact with her world and guide her in her journey to ECSTASY.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-02
Release Date: 2024-09-23
Developer: GilgaGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Wife And The Mage's Diary - RePlay - Amy's Ecstasy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 4093021 View attachment 4093017 View attachment 4093023 View attachment 4093024 View attachment 4093025
View attachment 4093028 View attachment 4093032 View attachment 4093033 View attachment 4093034 View attachment 4093041
Seems pretty good

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Always liked the creator's art but you could tell how much he improved over the course of the game. Looks great.
Honestly, I scrolled right past his older games due to the art and didn't realize it until checking his previous games just now. The art's still by no means perfect, but clearly looks like a big step up from his previous work which, importantly, is good enough now to grab users attention who would have previously ignored.

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Aw shoot .. this artstyle is from that Wife and the Mages Diary, Turn up the Wild, Replay, and Amys Ectasy .. I am always down for this

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I absolutely love the artstyle. I would adore a lesbian/slut friend path with Amy and Eva.

I'm a big fan of how Amy was a power bottom in the previous game, and that it focused on her enjoyment more-so than coercion/shaming.

Amazing work on your previous game, you've improved a lot!

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Another hot f*cking art game man .... But I can't get my interest in female MC games, I just couldn't.