tribadetemp

Aug 3, 2024
Yay for another instalment, double yay for seemingly more customization options, and quadruple yays for probable lesbian content. Thank you, looking very forward to this. :)(y)

pr83

May 5, 2017
Too many button clicks needed to move around and navigate the map and the leveling system seems unnecessary which might be left barely utilized even after significant development. Hope these mechanics are reconsidered.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Too many button clicks needed to move around and navigate the map and the leveling system seems unnecessary which might be left barely utilized even after significant development. Hope these mechanics are reconsidered.
That's wishful thinking, but I hope that whole leveling system and the way you build her will make her do this/ don't do that etc and won't be simple "you don't have # of points" to do that. Like, if your Eva is more on romantic side - you'll get scene A, if she's more on a slutty side - scene B.

I don't know how it will go, but honestly: give us a proper build-up, choices who to bang/remain loyal and make scenes hot - and that's it.
Adding RPG elements is cool, but I've rarely seen games in here where this works in non-grind, "get 3 points to see scene" way.
Also, crossing fingers that Gilga won't lose passion towards the game in the midst of it, like it was with Amy.

Reactions: manabasha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
GG, loved the start of your game. Eva is a real cutie and soon to be slut, whore, maybe prostitute? Love that boyfriend's dad is in the picture to corrupt her futher and the naughty neighbors too. Nasty boss and even a BBC in the picture, lesbian love too. You got all the bases covered and I am looking forward to the next update. Good luck. How about drug use? Bestiality? Older boys (18) for sure, old guys?

Wickyy

Sep 24, 2023
Is there any continuation in the game after seeing Amy cheating and discussing with Amy scene

Because there isn't any Task available after that , is that much is the update or still more is there

Can anyone help in this

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Ashu42069

Nov 15, 2021
Is there any continuation in the game after seeing Amy cheating and discussing with Amy scene

Because there isn't any Task available after that , is that much is the update or still more is there

Can anyone help in this
Yes the update ends after discussing with Amy

Reactions: Will619

FMcPlayer

Sep 8, 2024
View attachment 4092962

Overview
:
Takes place six years after the events of Amy's Ecstasy. Our protagonist Eva is a normal girl whose life changes when she meets someone who claims she knows Eva better than anyone.
Take control of her life, make decisions, interact with her world and guide her in her journey to ECSTASY.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-02
Release Date: 2024-09-23
Developer: GilgaGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Wife And The Mage's Diary - RePlay - Amy's Ecstasy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 4093021 View attachment 4093017 View attachment 4093023 View attachment 4093024 View attachment 4093025
View attachment 4093028 View attachment 4093032 View attachment 4093033 View attachment 4093034 View attachment 4093041
After Amy we have Eva
I have to try this and really do have high hopes
But I am sad because amy ended

FMcPlayer

Sep 8, 2024
Amy is also in this one, but as a main side character.
yes i played it now and amy still rocks
Eva don't have that naughty vibe that amy had yet
But lets see what will happen
I was surprised to see mark and Issac though , now i wanna see what Frank became