Unity Completed Eve Story - Hero's Practice [v1.18] [SmallSqurriel]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Even the steam version is just a mtl? Isnt that scam? You buy a english version and get just a bad mtl?

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I dunno how everybody is talking about this game being easy. The bosses, sure, but the Final Level is 100% bullshit. Literally every card I flip is a monster encounter, and 80% of the time it's the damn tentacle monsters that you can beat, but you're probably going to take a little bit of damage from.

Closest I got was down to about 8 cards before I said fuck it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
update download links
Use the report button on the opening post if most of game threads links are dead. The original is still working, might want to link that in the report if every link is dead. ...Although racaty is still up.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I believe I've won and lost against every enemy in the game, but my gallery still isn't full. Does anyone know how to get the rest of these? Is there something after the credits?

1666884640218.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but my gallery still isn't full.
There's a with a gallery section. I know I got all the achievements. But there's no cloud save, and I think it was with my old PC so I can't check my gallery. There is a reward for not skipping the credits.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Someone HAS to post a save file for this!
I've attached an endgame save and full gallery unlock file. I think this should uncensor the CGs too, but if not, fight the final boss (demon lord guy) and click the heart icon in the background (you don't have to finish the fight). Place these files in the folder: \Eve Story of HT_1.13_Data\Resources

(Yes I know it says SaveDate and not SaveData. I'm not responsible for the devs' Engrish, okay?)

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Seems like the sequel already released

Looking forward to see the game available here

Reactions: Nerro
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes