Ren'Py - Abandoned - Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game has really bad graphics. Almost half of the story take place in really bad lighted places, so you will not see anything. The characters are not really attractive. The graphics are old and there are no ssolid renders.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

every10min

I don't often review incomplete games, and if you would have described this game, I think I would have been pretty sure I would not enjoy it... Instead I find myself giving a 5* review just to support it and regularly checking for updates...

There is something about this game... It captures a level of depravity and corruption with a level of earnestness that is rarely found and kinda intoxicating. Give it a chance, I sure hope the developer does... =)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Absolutely adore this game, even though there isn't an awful lot of content yet. Evelyn has to be one of the cutest characters I've ever encountered.
    Sure, some of the renders are a bit dark and grainy but the scenes are wonderfully put together story wise.
    In terms of lewd content it's most likely not to everyone's tastes but it's right up my ally. The attention to detail is what sets it all apart from other games handling this type of material.
    It's a unique and imperfect gem.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

There is still something going on in Ep1 and 2. but Ep 3 is empty, and render quality is absurd and dark.
    The game is like 10 minutes long kinetic novel. Nothing to do besides clicking.

It needs time, abetter computer and the willngness of the develoer.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

This story is so great! Its totally giving off strong NTR (or cheating) vibes so if that's up your alley then your going to love this story! Some of the renders are a bit rough but for a first VN this is amazing, and trust me Ive seen worse.

*GOOD*
    - Main girl model is CUTE
    - Cheating/ NTR with bestiality too? sign me up.
    - Lots of expressions shown, they really add to the conversations
    - Girl on Dog action!

*BAD*
    - Some renders look pretty grainy
    - DARK SCENES
    - Is only in ch. 3 so little to play sadly.

Give this a shot! And hope the developer fixes his computer! I need to see that little shit dog humping the fuck out of Evelyn!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

roy00

Still in the earlier stage of the story, waiting to get the updates soon. The character evelyn is great. Fallen in love with her already. The image is a bit low light sometime hard to see in low brightness of my system, that improvement will be helpful.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Gabriel Knight

My review refers to the version with Ep.2 from 2020-07-11
    I see it as an early alpha review and also to give feedback to the dev.

There are no decisions to be made yet.

overall i enjoyed the way the story unfolds and the characters are implemented.
    the time until the first arrival of "Grup" could have been longer, not right after evelyn's husband leaves, for example by watching Evelyn for a while to build up tension.
    I also think it's a bit too fast for Paul to approach the woman directly and without beating around the bush. But I understand the effort behind it and apart from that I don't know the whole story, so I don't know how far I can make a judgement.

There are 2 bestiality scenes, in the first one the dog licks her briefly and in the second one she gives him a BJ, if that bothers you it's bad luck, you can't skip it until now. Don't make a fuss about it. I personally liked it, especially the way it's presented, and I hope to see some scenes with similar content in the future.

I find the characters very appealing, I especially like the fact that Evelyn is rather petite and not very often seen elsewhere. Far too often generic models with D cups or even larger are used, I prefer smaller breasts and naturally beautiful women. That is a big plus. She, is a big plus.

I can't say more at the moment, because there is simply a lack of content. I hope the dev will stay and be around for a while, i would really like to follow the project. in the course of further updates i will either edit or rewrite my review.

Thanks for your work.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Daniel1136

amazing, wish their was more though but i understand its very new so keep it up and i'm hoping their is gonna be some cheating with the people she meets, if that does happen then that would be a very epic moment ngl