Evelyn will be facing some challenges​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2022-05-02
Developer: torkenstiem - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 4 - 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
Android*
Extras:
Mod & EP1-4 In One game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (245).png Screenshot (247).png Screenshot (258).png Screenshot (260).png Screenshot (261).png Screenshot (262).png Screenshot (265).png

Last edited by a moderator:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
WoW! I wasn't expecting this to get a thread, but thank you. For now, whats in the genre seems right. The group sex will come eventually tho. My dev notes should explain a bit more about how this all started and what my plans are.

Edit; oops...I forgot to mention there will be cheating and possibly sharing in the future.

Last edited:

Trayle13

Mar 14, 2018
WoW! I wasn't expecting this to get a thread, but thank you. For now, whats in the genre seems right. The group sex will come eventually tho. My dev notes should explain a bit more about how this all started and what my plans are.
Do you have ep 1 uploaded anywhere? Your mega link for it is broken.

Jan 8, 2018
I tried out chapter 1 of this game and enjoyed it, thought the writing was pretty good and the main character is super cute. Good luck with your game Tork!

Reactions: torkenstiem

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I like the FC, but damn, the dudes in the banner looks like the hillbillys in the village.. I hope there are a some decent guys for the poor lady hahaa

Im gonna try this when has android port :)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Edit; oops...I forgot to mention there will be cheating and possibly sharing in the future.
Hi dev!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is a bit simple but with great potential. (y)
I find the characters very appealing, especially Evelyn, I enjoy the way the story unfolds and the characters are implemented, there are no decisions to be made yet, though. Some of the renders are a bit rough but they will improve as the developer finds the appropriate settings.

Damn, that's a really nice "Girl's best friend" concept! so far...

Just can't wait to see more naughty scenes with this beauty,

b1.jpg

Sorry, wrong pic... I meant to say, this beauty,

b2.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes