Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Welp, I've drank a few beers to celebrate finishing ep4 and also, to gain enough courage to release it. Sorry it took so long.

I actually stopped working on this for some time. Mainly because of crashes while rendering. But, I came back to it to get THIS episode done, like I said I would (atleast). Although, it's not as big as I anticipated, but I think theres more to it than in EP3.

This is mostly focused on Paul and has a hint of something that happened to Evelyn in her past.

The images are still a bit grainy (Sorry about that.) I'm just glad I was able to finish.
If you play it in windowed mode tho, it's not as bad.

mac-https://mega.nz/file/i91mCQBL#1rthR59Y1eg654H_4XpqiG9oT82ghY3UqpqZyWiYp-Y

pc-https://mega.nz/file/T5tDhYiT#7q-Xsj_PJwMJma3trariiw_FKAxxgd1hhomnjtdnJT0

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Confused about the links on the front page. does EP4 contain ALL the story to date, or do I need to download ep 1-2 separately?

also - where is EP3?

Reactions: ferolg

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Confused about the links on the front page. does EP4 contain ALL the story to date, or do I need to download ep 1-2 separately?

also - where is EP3?
EP4 is just EP4, in the main dl link.
1-2 are together
EP3 is just EP3.
They're all labeled in spoilers in the OP.

Reactions: rKnight

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Evelyn EP4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
how do you understand this now, episode 1-2 for pc, episode 3 for android & episode 4 for pc ? or is there episode 3 for pc too?

john thorpson

Jul 30, 2018
Nothing in changelog for 4, weird. And changelog for 3 says something about not being able to afford new drivers...? o_O people *pay* for drivers these days? Business must be bad for the hardware vendors these days.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Its kind of sad to witness the struggle needed to have 3 minutes of gameplay with the present quality.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hmmm... did the dev forgot to switch on the lights ?
God that was awfully dark and grainy, how can such a thing happen !

Reactions: Envoye
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes