Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I like the story, but the renders are to dark a lot of the time. Can't tell what I'm looking at.
Since someone else mentioned this after the first release, I tried to make some of them a tiny bit brighter without ruining the flow of the scenes. As you can probably tell, it didn't work out too well.

I haven't played this yet but is there going to be a bigger dog involved as time goes on? Asking for a friend. :p
I explained this before. A bigger dog wouldn't have worked in the story. You can see, Evelyn likes to hold and carry Dammit around sometimes. Maybe Grup has a big dog (shhhh).

Last edited:

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
Since someone else mentioned this after the first release, I tried to make some of them a tiny bit brighter without ruining the flow of the scenes. As you can probably tell, it didn't work out too well.

I explained this before. A bigger dog wouldn't have worked in the story. You can see, Evelyn likes to hold and carry Dammit around sometimes. Maybe Grup has a big dog (shhhh).
just add a pill or somehing where the small dog gets "bigger"

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Torkenstiem, you have made an awesome game with a really nice looking girl but the dog....meeeh. Why don't you upgrade the dog at the same time as you upgrade your PC, the girl needs a real doggy dick for fuck sake. Size matters LMAO!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Semitalis

That's not entirely true the zippyshare one is still working for WIN Ep1/2. When you come across a thread with a bunch of dead links report the OP and state which downloads are dead so that someone can fix them.

Reactions: shyguy83

shyguy83

Nov 20, 2018
Semitalis

That's not entirely true the zippyshare one is still working for WIN Ep1/2. When you come across a thread with a bunch of dead links report the OP and state which downloads are dead so that someone can fix them.
What myuhinny said is right, but if more people complain, i'll re-upload...
Might be true, but for me (I live in germany) I get this when trying to access the zippyshare:
1618250867778.png

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes