Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Its just me that think this is not bestiality but zoofilia? f95zone must create this tag!

Wulfreaver

Nov 29, 2018
Its just me that think this is not bestiality but zoofilia? f95zone must create this tag!
bes•tial•i•ty bĕs″chē-ăl′ĭ-tē, bēs″-

• n.

The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
  • n.

Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
  • n.

Sexual relations between a human and an animal.
Bestiality is Zoophilia

Reactions: nodice20

tania

Jun 30, 2017

• n.

• n.

• n.

Bestiality is Zoophilia
Theres no animal brutality in game so no bestiality!

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
Theres no animal brutality in game so no bestiality!
I don't think you read the whole definition, and dictionary interpretation is sometime complex. The term "Beastiality" can be applied to ANY of the three definitions, so:

a person who transforms themselves or is transformed into an animal can be called "beastial" (when referred to as a group they are said to be marked by their "beastiality" as a descriptor)

a person who is taking a depraved or brutal action can be said as engaging in a "beastial" act (brutal=brutality/beastial=beastiality)

a person who engages in a sexual act with an animal is said to be performing "beastiality."

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think you read the whole definition, and dictionary interpretation is sometime complex. The term "Beastiality" can be applied to ANY of the three definitions, so:

a person who transforms themselves or is transformed into an animal can be called "beastial" (when referred to as a group they are said to be marked by their "beastiality" as a descriptor)

a person who is taking a depraved or brutal action can be said as engaging in a "beastial" act (brutal=brutality/beastial=beastiality)

a person who engages in a sexual act with an animal is said to be performing "beastiality."
Yes to all but not the last, not in my country, diferent culture.
But its ok, i dont mind.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just read through all three parts and really enjoyed it, was disappointed there is no more so far.

This could be a major runner of a story and between the dog, the hillbillies and the neighbours more than happy to read on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is usual milking for species reproduction, performed without a license and 4 the wrong reasons.
The poor thing has nothing to do but lay on its back 4 a belly rub, when the atrocity happens.
It is the usual trafficking poot things get mixed up in .. he rolled over, tongue out, when she goes in for the deed.
What's with the mutt?
Giant wiener or does he lick?
In what capacity, exactly, will that little pig be involved?
Sorry, my bad, it's a pug actually. Oh boy, seen the images.
Let me guess: Your parents got you a dog.
That was really pathetic. (n)
there should be a tag for "Kinetic Novel" because its linear without any choice whatsoever
1. get rid of the empty textboxes. It is annoying as fuck to click/tap twice for every line of text.
2. to bad that it is a kinetic novel (currently) ...

The girl looks quite nice ... the other guys ... yeah damn... Then you get it why she sticks to the dog ^^
Now that explains a lot, does it
I will make a hard pass on this one
I don't know, that dog looks under age.
wtf is this crap and all she blowing a dog and all this game is so wrong in everyway u can think of

• n.

• n.

• n.

Bestiality is Zoophilia
is animal fucking avoidable here?
When you got no consenting thing to experiment on, do it on the helpless ... this must be so ... erm ... empowering ...

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This is usual milking for species reproduction, performed without a license and 4 the wrong reasons.
The poor thing has nothing to do but lay on its back 4 a belly rub, when the atrocity happens.
It is the usual trafficking poot things get mixed up in .. he rolled over, tongue out, when she goes in for the deed.

When you got no consenting thing to experiment on, do it on the helpless ... this must be so ... erm ... empowering ...
Elementary, my dear Watson!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes