• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
WoW! I wasn't expecting this to get a thread, but thank you. For now, whats in the genre seems right. The group sex will come eventually tho. My dev notes should explain a bit more about how this all started and what my plans are.

Edit; oops...I forgot to mention there will be cheating and possibly sharing in the future.
Why don't you have a patreon?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm liking it. It has some shock value, but not too much to offend. Hoping for lots of Evelyn cheating and lots of deep kissing scenes like the one with Paul in the kitchen. Those are always hot and are something that most games are lacking. Would love to see some smooth animations in this too but even if there arn't any, I'm looking forward to see how this progresses. :love:

Reactions: torkenstiem

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
You couldn't at least use a sexy dog? Like a saluki or samoyed. Hell, I don't even like dogs and even I could maybe see why someone would want to suck an afghan hound's dick. Instead you gotta whip out this motherfucker looking like the test tube baby of all the ugliest dogs to ever live.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I have my own opinion about games that start in the main menu with gray letters on a gray background ... but then I discovered a really cute main character and an interesting story. This game has potential and therefore: keep going!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Looking good! Well download and play after a couple of updates.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice game. Nice Story Line. Love the NTR, Sharing, Cheating, Bestiality Tags. Looking forward for the next update.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Ok, pretty nice story. But, yeah, I'll wait if this game become more VNisch.

torkenstiem you should do something with color in main menu) I can't see letters.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You couldn't at least use a sexy dog?
Not sure if sexy is the adjective I would use, but I do agree. Over any canine, its a fucking pug (could be a fenchie, too bad of a model for me to actually tell), a breed that should be considered animal abuse.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes