• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
why the hell would you have bestiality with this small a dog? what is the point? why not a great dane or something to really justify that someone is getting railed by an animal?

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Great start, looking forward to the next chapter. One little thing though, some of the renders are pretty dark perhaps you should look into lighting ?

Reactions: Obi_W

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Looks interesting, but sadly Kinetic Novel. If you add choices I'll be back for sure.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I understand the criticism about the dog not being the "perfect model" for beast content, tho (I think he's cute). However, a bigger dog wouldn't have fit. I didn't want one big enough that could maul every intruder that threatened Evelyn, not to mention, she wouldn't have been able to carry him around and nuss him. Without saying too much, showing their "bond" for each other in this early part of the story, will effect an important part of the story later on.

Far as the men in the game, the only one I made ugly, is Grup. The others may not be "pretty boys" as some of you prefer, but I don't think they're ugly.

As for the color schemes on the start screen, I made the letters darker than what they were. I suppose I can add the border back, but I'm going to make a new "cover" scene for the next episode anyway. So, I'll piddle with it then.

No choices? I know, I hate not having choices. Just be patient. Even without choices, it's like trying to separate a stump full of granddaddy long-legs, for me.

Again, thanks for all your feedback and opinions.

Last edited:

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I have to say that i dont like the overly dick'ish husband without any respect for his girl, it feels cringy and is absolutely against my nature. Also i wish i could have skipped that night time rape and the other guys werent so over the top horndogs.

I feel like everything apart from the doggy will be uninteresting and boringly flat to me.
Hope the image quality and resolution can be upped a bit.

I'll keep an eye on this one though :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
torkenstiem, your Evelyn is one cute little cutie!

I get the whole closet slut thing and the abuse the cutie thing.
You know like Eleanor or Chloe or some japanese stuff.

But honestly she is just too cute so it feels a tad bit bad.

Nevertheless I will follow her misadventures.

Reactions: torkenstiem

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I have to say that i dont like the overly dick'ish husband without any respect for his girl, it feels cringy and is absolutely against my nature. Also i wish i could have skipped that night time rape and the other guys werent so over the top horndogs.

I feel like everything apart from the doggy will be uninteresting and boringly flat to me.
Hope the image quality and resolution can be upped a bit.

I'll keep an eye on this one though :)
I think Jeff's self-consciousness makes him act a bit more juvenile(rather than "dickish")and gives him a complex, which is probably one of the things that attracted Evelyn. Besides, this is a dramatic based story and will likely get a violence tag added...eventually(shhhh).

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
torkenstiem You do have quite some talent and how glad I am you decided to share that with the world (ehh... the F95 community that is ;)).

Great start, this story promises the be very interesting. And Evelyn just wows me. Pretty, adorable and so different from the regular women we see in games nowadays.

A KN or a VN? I dont care as long as I know what's going to happen to her!

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes