Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Fastest way to annoy the piss out of half or more of the people that come to play your game is to not remove that pause spam and to keep spamming it.....
This has already been discussed and a better method was brought to my attention, without all the vitriol. Thank you.

Reactions: EdPokol

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Самый быстрый способ разозлить половину или больше людей - это потратить много времени на то, чтобы сделать 3 обновления.;)

Last edited:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Nothing wrong with liking big dogs. Me and my fiancé have a Golden Husky we share, I'd say he's around average in body size, but she's also tried a Great Dane, and said it was way too big for her and she felt intimidated. I just wish the dog in this game was a bit bigger, small dogs don't do it for me.
:oops: wait, what?

Reactions: fbass

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I
Surprised? You have no idea how many girls actually fantasize about dogs. Took me 3 years to go from fantasy to reality. Just wish there were more games about it.
Well I was a bit taken back by you openly admitting it. Cudos to you and keep your doggo happy!

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Not something I am bothered about, I do what makes me happy and Midas sure is happy with the attention he is getting. MBF is probably my favorite game here, along with the Legend of Queen Opala series.
I understand completely! I've always been worried about letting people know I play these type games, but if its something that makes you happy then you should do what makes you happy!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes