Ren'Py Abandoned Evelyn [Ep. 4 v1.0] [torkenstiem]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hmmm girls looks hella cute but a bit too childish/flatchested for me. the god seems quite small for interaction if thats what you want to go with the game. and groupsex isn't my cup of tea normally. hmm. but the quality looks quite solid. hard decision if i want to give it a try or not.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I really liked the game. It's a pity there is no Patron, I would support it. I ask the author to make the font standard. I use a screen translator.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nice, but waiting to see where it goes. Hope there will be a few choices on the story though.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
For now I give it the benefit of the doubt and will continue to watch the progress of the story.
Don't like the pause (blanks) between the texts though...

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
When episode 3 be out?
A few months ago, I was suddenly faced with a lot of time on my hands(like most of you, I'm sure). So, I figured I'd use that time to make this. Now, "life" is slowly moving forward again, but I'm still going to finish what I started, eventually.

For now I give it the benefit of the doubt and will continue to watch the progress of the story.
Don't like the pause (blanks) between the texts though...
Yea, I suppose the extra clicks ARE a bit annoying. I was trying to give each scene a smoother flow, than the quick swap to the next image. I'll get rid of it and see how it goes.

Reactions: rKnight

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
torkenstiem

Since you are using full screen renders and not partial images, it would make sense to use statements instead of constantly hiding the previous image to show the next one.

show statement is for showing partial, possibly moving images on top of a scene (background).

scene clears up previous scene and all images you've added on top of it by consecutive show statements and then displays a full screen image as a new background.

Often between hide and show statements background tends to flick on screen, scene transition is cleaner.

So, instead of
Python:
    hide evehouse6
    show evehouse7 with fastdissolve
    e "I think it's beautiful, babe."
you could use
Python:
    scene evehouse7 with fastdissolve
    e "I think it's beautiful, babe."
One line less per image and a better result.

Good luck with your game!

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
I just played it, i don't know to give a review but i really liked the experience so far. I think it's nicely written, and i love all the characters i've seen. Especially the "wrong turn" guys, although i wish they were more dumber and animalistic. But still, glad this is something different though. Thanks for your work so far, i'll definately keep an eye out for this one.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I'm just wondering if there will be another dog involved in the future or the only beast content will be with the little doggy cause if that's the case, it's gonna be interested to see how the Dev makes the dog get his due (if ya know what I mean :cool: )

Reactions: Gromov
Jul 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing.

Story moves a bit slow and only few sexual actions there but, it is good for getting used to characters for start.

Now I wonder if there is Episode 1 and Episode 3 or even more?

Edit: That was 1&2 together I forget at first but remembered now.

Reactions: torkenstiem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Fastest way to annoy the piss out of half or more of the people that come to play your game is to not remove that pause spam and to keep spamming it. After about 5 clicks I closed the game and then ripped all of that pause spam right the fuck out of the script file. I doubt I'll be back if the spam remains in the game.

Her husbands going to be dead soon from skin cancer and she'll then marry the dog instead and have a happy ever after.

Here is a copy of the edited script.rpy file for anyone else that can't stand pause spam after every single solitary sentence. You might have to rename it after downloading and to use it just use something like UNREN to extract the game files and then drag and drop the edited script file into the folder and overwrite the old one.

Reactions: beefy1977
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes