2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are you going to have chastity and bondage content, or mainly just spanking and sex toys?
no, it will be oliva's questline leading to someone else's questline about regular prostitution or bdsm content, and also possibly the mad doctor's questline, so sex toys are just a questline in the lesbian route. so i added chastity and bondage not for spanking because i like bdsm (i'm still working on the script to make it reasonable for evelyn to lose mind control, so i can't say anything yet:censored::censored::censored:)

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Damn, at first I thought there would be a lot of lesbian content, and then I got to the scene of Jaine and the director. And then I remembered that in games where all Asians don't like lesbians very much, and I was upset(
Although I understand that I deceived myself, but it was a sadness.

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn, at first I thought there would be a lot of lesbian content, and then I got to the scene of Jaine and the director. And then I remembered that in games where all Asians don't like lesbians very much, and I was upset(
Although I understand that I deceived myself, but it was a sadness.
That's why I added some small scenarios about the model's quest line with other girls when they are close enough (with men), and when they are close enough, they can invite them into the slum and get gang raped in the process of making them lose mind control and increase their "lust" with evelyn, (I added going with jaine into the slum in version 0.25)

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
I'm stuck at Jimmy's "Waiting to happen". I've literally waited for things to happen, skipped time, and worked, and did stuff at gym. What's the next step?

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck at Jimmy's "Waiting to happen". I've literally waited for things to happen, skipped time, and worked, and did stuff at gym. What's the next step?
"Waiting to happen" means you have to do another task related to him and then instructions will appear.
So is this a big update from v0.2 to v0.23 or it's actually just v0.2.3? :unsure:
I think it's probably small:LOL:

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
"Waiting to happen" means you have to do another task related to him and then instructions will appear.

I think it's probably small:LOL:
What task could possibly be related to him? Everyone else is either blank or waiting for update.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What task could possibly be related to him? Everyone else is either blank or waiting for update.
So try meeting him at the bar in the evening and see if it doesn't work. If it doesn't work, please let me know it might be a bug.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes