Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
game is good but i think if the game has bad ends from decisions like i don't see why u cant be a ruler and still go on a journey it has a hard combat system and when u retry a fight after u lose u should keep the skills u had equipped after each retry
None of that applies to this 100% improved version of Evenicle featuring Rance, however.

The only sin in this iteration is that it only lasts a chapter, should've made the whole story dammit. They even give you a plot outline of what happens after and I really wish I could play through that too.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah another thing i hate is a bad end when u get a power upgrade it is like why

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
played just one chapter(think about the last one) of the game series with an bad end. After that i was cry that I cannot complete the whole game in one playthrough. is it possible to finish the other chapters(the whole game) without walkthrough / play multiple times?

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
when I go to eden...... after some dialogue the game ends.......
I thought there is more.....
is it really end in Eden or I do something wrong....

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i gotta ask, why would anyone want this? Rance is a fucking asshole misogynistic pig that doesn't give a shite about anyone but himself and getting his dick wet, he is a horrible person

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes