VN Ren'Py Completed Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This Vn is horrible. Not because i dont like russian/soviet setting. Plot is very bad, stuppid dialogs, characters (mascots of russian imgboard) sucks and general idea too. Don't waste your time 0/10

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I will say this game holds a special place for me, because along with HuniePop it is what got me into H-Gaming. Prior to that i had played a few desktop flash games but they always left much to be desired. then i found this game and while looking for the uncensored version came across Nutaku and it opened up a whole new world and eventually led to this site. Plus it is was just a really well laid out story that kept me engrossed the whole time

thorm

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks to Wayback Machine, we got official patch again

Android version:
For Android version unpack the archive on sd-card in the folder:
Android\data\su.sovietgames.everlasting_summer\files\

Depending on the device this folder may differ, but after the first run the game creates the folder su.sovietgames.everlasting_summer\files, so it's up to you to find it.
Don't need to start New game or remove saves

Steam version :
Download the patch and put it in the folder:
%Steam%\SteamApps\common\Everlasting Summer\game\

Patch restores all hentai pictures and their display in gallery.
Doesn't affect achievements and stuff!
This goes for Windows, Mac and Linux users.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so cool i wondered what the name of this game was i played and accidentlly deleted off my pc.. liked this game (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, I'm not russian, but with that girl on the far left I absolutely do not need to be. The important question is, are her breasts as delightfully smoll as that shirt makes them out to be?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
wtf is a good game doing on here???? what's next metal gear solid 2
If we get lucky. Maybe even MGS3. I only want MGS 2 if we get some delightful Raiden/Emma or MGS 1 if I finally, finally get my beloved Sniper Wolf. Fair warning and full disclosure: I would sacrifice Meryl in a heartbeat if it meant I got to keep Sniper Wolf. She was one of my first video game loves. RIP you crazy femme fatale you.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Awesome game that actually still alive like skyrim of VN world because people still making tons of mods for it (mods as in new storys new characters new everything) (more than 1100 mods as of now). Though nearly none of them in english, sadly...

Oct 27, 2019
i download..i extract..i cant play. help? Edit: 2- Note: hentai.rpyc needs to be removed or renamed to - hentai.rpyc.bak

did both. still dont work. why? how is that even possible? how are new players like me suppose to play?

Full traceback:
File "game/hentai.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "C:\Users\kayra\Desktop\everlasting_summer-12-all\everlasting_summer-1.2-all\renpy\ast.py", line 785, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\kayra\Desktop\everlasting_summer-12-all\everlasting_summer-1.2-all\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "hentai.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'gallery_cg_hentai' is not defined

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
NotSirSmokeS
Make sure your game folder looks like this:
Untitle15654d.jpg
If their is a hentai.rpy file delete it also as the hentai.rpyc (which should now be renamed -hentai.rpyc.bak) makes a .rpy file apon start up.

Reactions: MIRONENKO
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes