VN Ren'Py Completed Every Day Is More Incredible than the Previous [Final] [Draumara]

Mar 4, 2021
Was going to answer the other guy, but I guess you'll do.
1-The obvious one: This game isn't your gf. It was a stupid comparison to begin with.

1.1-If you're having dreams of your gf getting fucked, you're into cuckoldry or don't actually like her, and just find her hot, using her to put together imagery of her getting fucked regardless of context, in your head...
Kind of how NTR fans would say "The art is good". Well, your gf looks hot, so why wouldn't you want her getting fucked, regardless of context?

1.2-If your gf tells you she got raped, you don't actually have images of her getting railed shown to you. Unless you are in an NTR story, so the ugly bastard filmed and sent it to you.

2-The other guy didn't come here to see other guys have sex with the girl he would pursue in the game. I don't get how this would be hard to understand, but it comes to that.
You come for something. You don't find it. You leave a warning for those that would want the same.

Is that enough of an incel answer for you? Or do you want to keep thinking of other dicks?
Nerro
I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I guess the game, and its inspired conversation, were not memorable. My comment, though, was hilarious. More of a general comment on any incel dealing with NTR content, not specifically this game or thread.
But to answer your question: No, not an incel answer at all. You didn't even admit to backne, or small peen, or anything about your perception of women being all fuckeywuckey.

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
Are there any Lucy scenes with mc because I couldn't find one, 2 scenes with girlfriend and 2 different scenes with other girl that's all I found.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I absolutely can say: IT'S NOT RUSSIAN TRANSLATED ON RUSSIAN! How I understand it? Well, by two points.
1. Text on russian to HUGE for dialog window.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if it's translated russian man who know English, that mistake was not been!!