Every game should end with pregnancy or have atleast choices to impregnate npcs

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The "Little Sisters" in these Games are not sluts who fuck since 12. They are always innocent little virgins who barely know what a penis looks like. The chance that someone like that is on birth control is like .01%.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
While i would like an ideal situation where the ability to "have the option" or "avoidable" fetishes can be implemented perfectly, in practice it's usually the opposite..
And so ? There's more than 6 000 games available here, just don't play games that have fetish you can't stand, they exist and there's enough of them to entertain you for the least decade.

[...] and then try to trap player in every decision with ntr if they picked just one wrong move, boom! and they can still claim that it's avoidable.
This thread is about the consequences of your choices, and it apply for NTR as well as pregnancy.
It's pretty obvious that the further you'll go in the girls corruptions, the higher will be the risk for them to stop caring about who's dick stuff them. Pretty obvious that, if the game have optional NTR content, you'll have to think before making a choice.

Game-design wise this create bad experiences because for the ones who love the fetish they keep trying to be bad at that game and for the one who try to avoid it they become stressfully perfectionist..
People who want the NTR content just try to make the right choices, in order to have the content they want to see. Presenting this as a "bad versus perfection" way to play is plain stupidity. In both case the player try to achieve the perfect play, from his point of view, and their isn't a good, nor a bad, point of view.

wouldn't it be better to just cater to a more focused target audience?
It would be, but the reason why NTR is avoidable in those game isn't a decision made by the authors. It was imposed by a bunch of idiots who fail to understand that if a game have NTR content, it will have... NTR content. And like the idiots they are, once they see the first NTR scene, they complain like the little brats they are, saying that it's totally inadmissible that a game with NTR show NTR scenes.

Be noted that, like Adabelitoo said, this kind of behavior happen almost only with NTR. We rarely see people complaining that they see water sport every single time they open the door of the toilets.

I always facepalm if you cum into your little sister and she tells you "its fine, I'm on birth control" ...no you are fucking not! You are like 15!
You know, the world is vast, and there's countries where both the parents and children are educated. Being on birth control at 15 isn't something strange in those countries. In most of them doctors even have the right to prescribe birth control pills to any girl asking for it, even on the back of the parents, and there's places where you can have them for free if you're minor.
So yes, she's on birth control at 15, and it's perfectly legit.

Reactions: DuniX

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
It would be, but the reason why NTR is avoidable in those game isn't a decision made by the authors. It was imposed by a bunch of idiots who fail to understand that if a game have NTR content, it will have... NTR content. And like the idiots they are, once they see the first NTR scene, they complain like the little brats they are, saying that it's totally inadmissible that a game with NTR show NTR scenes.

Be noted that, like Adabelitoo said, this kind of behavior happen almost only with NTR. We rarely see people complaining that they see water sport every single time they open the door of the toilets.
It's to be expected though. Most fetishes aren't based around the emotional devastation associated with NTR. Getting cucked IRL is no small thing and for people who get into stories, it's going to have an effect. Trying to explain to people who aren't into NTR why a person likes NTR is an impossibility, they simply can't understand the fetish. Attacking them for that is counterproductive and pointless. Just ignore them. Personally, I'm storyboarding an NTR (netori) game currently and I'm looking forward to the reactions.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I always facepalm if you cum into your little sister and she tells you "its fine, I'm on birth control" ...no you are fucking not! You are like 15!
that's like the number one thing girls used to lie about when we were all teens, that it's okay they're on pills or something. so many times it later turned out that a girl had lied about the pill in the heat of the moment, and never told the guy unless they got pregnant and didn't want abortion. boys or girls, teens aren't reliable when it comes to prophylactics. the only way to make sure is to take care of it at your own end. (well, as 'sure' as possible to be sure.)

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I think there are many good reasons why most games don't involve pregnancy.
  1. Most developers don't want to include pregnancy in games/VNs because pregnancy and the result of pregnancy is not something they find sexy, especially those like me who already have a kid or two.
  2. Most players are not interested in seeing pregnancy in games because they don't find it sexy. Pregnancy is something that ruins fun for most people.
  3. Even in real life, most people in the western world try to avoid pregnancy until they are at least 25 but often 30 or more, because there are more fun things to do than take care of a baby when you're young.
  4. It takes several weeks for the girl to find out she is pregnant. Pregnancy is not visible for the first few months. Most VNs/ games do not include a time frame longer than a few months.
  5. Even if there are players who have a pregnancy fetish, there are probably so few of them that for most developers it is not worth including this fetish, even as avoidable, unless the developer is into this fetish.
In general, if you ask why there are so few games that involve a particular fetish, the answer is usually that there is no significant demand for more games with such a fetish.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's to be expected though.
How can it be expected that someone disliking a fetish, whatever which one, will play a game that explicitly state that it will contain this fetish ?
Sorry, but we are supposed to all be adults here. Therefore, people behaving like adults and not complaining when they voluntarily put themselves in deep shit, is what is to be expected, not the opposite.

Most fetishes aren't based around the emotional devastation associated with NTR. Getting cucked IRL is no small thing and for people who get into stories, it's going to have an effect. Trying to explain to people who aren't into NTR why a person likes NTR is an impossibility, they simply can't understand the fetish.
There's a difference between understanding a fetish, and to tolerate it.
Few fetishes can be understood by people who don't like them. What make people like pain or humiliation, are turned on when they see feet or serve as toilet, and so on ? It's a mystery for people who don't have this fetish, and sometimes even for people who have it. Yet, people are tolerant, they don't share this liking but understand that some can.
Just look at this thread. There's people who said that they dislike pregnancy, one even expressed some disgust, yet the only person who complained did it by forcing the fetish he hate into a discussion where it don't have its place.

So, sorry, but it's not a question of understanding, it's a question of personal behavior. And saying this isn't an attack, it's just stating an obvious fact.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The chance a "one off" baby from such, would have defects, probably quite similar to you would have the same...

Real problems comes from generations of turning the gene pool into still water...
You can't be that retarded. Incest-Children from the first few generations are 100% normal. You have to practice incest over multiple generations to see any problems come up.

And Yes, Pregnancy should be an option in every Game. I always facepalm if you cum into your little sister and she tells you "its fine, I'm on birth control" ...no you are fucking not! You are like 15!
Its a joke, but you're both wrong. There is a shit ton of psychological effects on the kid not to mention the high risk of defects even on first generation of inbreds.

Also lol his country dosen't have sex ed classes.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
There's a difference between understanding a fetish, and to tolerate it.
Few fetishes can be understood by people who don't like them. What make people like pain or humiliation, are turned on when they see feet or serve as toilet, and so on ? It's a mystery for people who don't have this fetish, and sometimes even for people who have it. Yet, people are tolerant, they don't share this liking but understand that some can.
Just look at this thread. There's people who said that they dislike pregnancy, one even expressed some disgust, yet the only person who complained did it by forcing the fetish he hate into a discussion where it don't have its place.

So, sorry, but it's not a question of understanding, it's a question of personal behavior. And saying this isn't an attack, it's just stating an obvious fact.
You're acting like a foot fetish and NTR are comparable fetishes. They aren't. A person likes feet or they don't. That's the end of it. And yeah, pregnancy is further up the emotional chart, and depending on how it happens, can also be pretty emotionally devastating, but pregnancy is still a normal part of everyday life. Getting cucked on the other hand. That's visceral.

It's emotionally devastating in every sense of the word. At no point is seeing a loved one nailed by someone else not devastating. For some people, that's the fetish. For others, it's an abomination. Expecting people to have level reactions on either side is fairly simple-minded, to be honest. How you perceive it is moot.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You're acting like a foot fetish and NTR are comparable fetishes. They aren't. A person likes feet or they don't. That's the end of it. And yeah, pregnancy is further up the emotional chart, and depending on how it happens, can also be pretty emotionally devastating, but pregnancy is still a normal part of everyday life. Getting cucked on the other hand. That's visceral.

It's emotionally devastating in every sense of the word. At no point is seeing a loved one nailed by someone else not devastating. For some people, that's the fetish. For others, it's an abomination. Expecting people to have level reactions on either side is fairly simple-minded, to be honest. How you perceive it is moot.
You say that NTR and foot fetish aren't comparable but it seems like you don't understand what NTR is about to know if they are comparable or not.

There must be a small group of person which main joy is watching his LI being taken away and getting cheated/cucked, honestly I never met someone who says that he likes that without making me think that he was a fake account trolling others. The main reason why some people can enjoy NTR is watching the girl fall for the bad guy even against all common sense just because the girl got so slutty that she needs and loves the bad guy more than what she needs oxygen. It isn't about getting cucked, absolutely nobody is getting cucked, not even those who dislike it because all of us are just guys behind a screen, not the MC. Nobody is cucking "us" or hurting "us", we are just watching a hot girl having such a fucking good time. Watch this image for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So quoting your own sentence: A person likes feet or they don't. That's the end of it. A person likes those situations or they don't. That's the end of it. Honestly I don't get what people like from footjobs so I won't say if they are comparable or not, but according the logic I quote from you then yes, they seem comparable after all.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So quoting your own sentence: A person likes feet or they don't. That's the end of it. A person likes those situations or they don't. That's the end of it. Honestly I don't get what people like from footjobs so I won't say if they are comparable or not, but according the logic I quote from you then yes, they seem comparable after all.
There's a huge intrinsic difference in how people view and react to fiction. The reaction to this particular fetish is evidence of that. The inability of people who truly enjoy NTR to even comprehend this is very telling.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats one of the main reasons i loved the game Triangle .... you get both women pregnant and shows both having babies and some time passing and children grow to toddlers .. and then a family type picture at the end .. awesome to see that ..... probably never see that again .... which i think is to bad ... kinda how real life is ... :)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
The main reason why some people can enjoy NTR is watching the girl fall for the bad guy even against all common sense just because the girl got so slutty that she needs and loves the bad guy more than what she needs oxygen.
if that were true, why wouldn't the mc being the 'bad boy' be the far superior version of this? it would have what you think as ntr + it would be massively magnified by YOU winning instead of some random other guy?

the only way the existence of ntr makes any sense to me is the masochist/sub pov, otherwise it would be just done way better as a common womanizer mc. or even a nice guy mc stealing an asshole's woman because true love. but I don't think that's something anyone from the ntr spectrum looks for. they specifically look for the mc to be shat on emotionally, so they can either get a futile anger boner for it or go full sub and ask for more humiliation.

there's no such thing as preferably identifying with a non-mc character. it can of course happen by ACCIDENT if the npc character is better written than mc, but if it does, it means the writer failed and should change that stronger npc into mc.

I don't get the feet vs ntr comparison. you can't compare fetishes, either you get aroused for a fetish or you don't. it tells very little of a person, just that at some weird point in his early life his brain associated sexual excitement with a fetish, and it doesn't follow any gender/orientation lines. a 100% straight guy can develop a fetish for dicks, and while we'll probably lump him with other gay/bi men, that's not how he got there. he usually got there for being molested by a man in his early years, and that imprinted him with a dick fetish for life. but it didn't erase his heterosexuality in the process in any way. similarly any other fetish doesn't tell much about the person having it, except that he gets a boner for some weird specific thing people normally aren't attracted to.

either you have a fetish or you don't. if you don't have it, it's impossible to feel the excitement for it. if you do have it, it's impossible to explain it to someone without it. it's not a function of logic or a choice. it simply is, or is not. shaming about it is pointless.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I am a fan of pregnancy, but I don't think all stories should end in pregnancy/childbirth - especially ones with a more serious tone to them. It's true - for men, it is a primal urge to get women pregnant - their evolutionary success is dependent on that for a large part. But that doesn't really mean anything, because we are so much more than our primal urges - it's like saying the point of love is fucking. Humans are social animals, and so their evolution is also strongly shaped by that factor - that is why most men have the inherent tendency to become fathers and taking care of their families. So how your view pregnancy depends on a lot of emotional factors - yes, at the base level it's just the urge to procreate, but that doesn't mean other emotions such as the responsibility towards your offsprings/family don't come into play. It's also a question of morality - why would you make a new life if you're not willing to take the responsibility? This is in contrast to just sex, which done safely, does not bear any moral/emotional obligation.

So, in the end, it boils down to personal preferences and pregnancy is, IMO, a fetish. Keep in mind that I'm talking about pregnancy without the intention to start a family. I'm also not talking about sex with a pregnant woman - which is also a fetish.

What I find disappointing is that many stories capitalize on men's urge to get women pregnant but not on the fact that there is also an urge within men to become fathers (in the conventional sense, not in a creepy way - like incest). I know the later sounds less exciting - but you cannot ignore its presence. I remember in Fable III you could marry women you liked and get them pregnant - not just as a fetish - but as a means to get a family, that would actually lead to kids. I remember buying presents for my family, playing with my kids and after I became king moving my family to the royal palace - these were not "exciting" but still satisfying.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
There's a huge intrinsic difference in how people view and react to fiction. The reaction to this particular fetish is evidence of that.
No, the reaction to this fetish is at the opposite the evidence that some people can't make the difference between fiction and reality. They are reacting with anger because a fictional character for who they have fictional feelings is fictionally fucked by someone other than the fictional character that they are witnessing at a first or third person point of view.

That they can feel uncomfortable when put face to the situation, I can understand it. But it's just a projection into a possible future, or a traumatic past, nothing else. They should be mature enough to put things on perspective, understand that it's nothing more than fiction, and be able to react accordingly.
My wife died when I was 39yo, and the few games having this setting make me uncomfortable ; one was even so well wrote, handling MC's feelings so well, that it made me cry. Yet you don't see me, or the other widows here, going rampage on the subject ; in fact I even praised the author of this game for his writing.
It's a emotional suffering way stronger than being cucked, and a wound that will never heal. Yet even when having this wound revived by a game, we react with more maturity than the idiots who can't stand to see a fictional character being fictionally cucked...

And, as an attempt to fall back on topic, the same could be said about pregnancy, because it's also one of the rare fetish that can trigger a strong emotional answer.
Among the people who dislike this fetish, there's people who can't have children, as well as people who had to face miscarriage ; and for women the two can be linked. Seeing girls being pregnant, sometimes so easily, in games can lead to a strong emotional suffering for them.
Same for women who were pregnant because of a rape. And it don't necessarily apply only to those who were forced, by their parents or the society, to keep the baby. I knew a girl who had to live this. Many years after her rape and the following abortion, seeing a pregnant woman on the street still made her uncomfortable, because it was sending her back to her rape.
Yet you don't see a single one going rampage and lobbying against pregnancy in games. They just act as the adult they are and ignore the game with a pregnancy tag.

The inability of people who truly enjoy NTR to even comprehend this is very telling.
An interesting comment that would have had more impact if it was said to people who enjoy NTR. I can't say for sure for Adabelitoo , but personally I dislike it and don't play, nor even test, games where it's not avoidable.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
There's a huge intrinsic difference in how people view and react to fiction. The reaction to this particular fetish is evidence of that. The inability of people who truly enjoy NTR to even comprehend this is very telling.
Sorry but my inability to comprehend something must be playing a part here because I truly don't understand what you mean and the relationship with my quote. My intention was to point out that you were saying that two things weren't comparable when it really doesn't seems like you understand one of those things you were talking about.

if that were true, why wouldn't the mc being the 'bad boy' be the far superior version of this? it would have what you think as ntr + it would be massively magnified by YOU winning instead of some random other guy?
There are a lot of cases where the MC is the bad boy and that's called NTR anyway even if it isn't the case. There are a lot of cases where the MC is the good boy and makes all the girls his mindless bitches even if the girl already have a boyfriend/husband and nobody call that NTR, they call it harem.

there's no such thing as preferably identifying with a non-mc character. it can of course happen by ACCIDENT if the npc character is better written than mc, but if it does, it means the writer failed and should change that stronger npc into mc.
Well, it would be "healthier" for those who don't like/understand NTR if they identifiy as the bad guy (or the non-mc character as I think you're refering to) but here is the big trick which also applies to the other quote: you aren't identifying yourself with anyone.
You're not the guy being cucked or the bad guy winning the girl, you're just a guy behind a screen watching a hot girl getting fuck. If you think about it, if you go to xvideos or pornhub (unless you upload your own videos) you will see that all over the place. It isn't weird finding that hot, right?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
No, the reaction to this fetish is at the opposite the evidence that some people can't make the difference between fiction and reality. They are reacting with anger because a fictional character for who they have fictional feelings is fictionally fucked by someone other than the fictional character that they are witnessing at a first or third person point of view.
This has always been an interesting take on why people should or shouldn't react to a story a certain way. I understand that some people will read a book, watch a movie, go to a play, or experience a plot based game and have no emotional attachment throughout the plot. I understand that. But, what is interesting, is the people who apparently cannot understand that is not the norm. A simple google search will reveal that most bibliophiles are addicted to books because they are escapes for them, books allow them to escape into other worlds and be other people for a while. A plot based game isn't really that different.

When someone says "It's only fiction, why are you [upset, crying, sad, angry, happy, moved, emotional]" is a nonsensical statement to many, many people. If you are one of the people that can say "Well, it's not real so who cares." more power to you, as long as you understand that the people who react to certain things negatively, aren't like that.

Sorry but my inability to comprehend something must be playing a part here because I truly don't understand what you mean and the relationship with my quote. My intention was to point out that you were saying that two things weren't comparable when it really doesn't seems like you understand one of those things you were talking about.
You tried to use my logic to state that yes, footjobs and NTR are comparable. I stated that, no, on every existing level of measurement, they are not for people who don't like NTR. I'm not sure what you are failing to see.

I honestly think that most of the people who are arguing with me in this thread think I'm telling them not to like what they like, which isn't the case. My entire point is this: If you like NTR, great! So do I (to a degree). But understand why so many people react to it so very negatively and stop being so defensive about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX and woody554