Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, I know there are some "small" events they are repetitive and they are not of importance. But this happens also to the visits of Ethan school-colleagues in his house. They can be played again the same day and sometimes even also another day. I have experienced it in different routes. Of course, there is the possibility to hold the ctrl-key and skip fast, however, I think it is a bug and it the code should be rewritten and make them appear only once.
exactly what you wrote, that was a mistake, now when you do those episodes the buttons do not reappear :D

Reactions: pilgrim2003

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
I'm suddenly having some interest in this game after listening to Italian pop (Marco Mengoni, Santi Francesi, The Kolors, Mahmood, Drillionaire, Blanco and so on). I really like the professors and also Hermano is pretty hot.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm suddenly having some interest in this game after listening to Italian pop (Marco Mengoni, Santi Francesi, The Kolors, Mahmood, Drillionaire, Blanco and so on). I really like the professors and also Hermano is pretty hot.
Didn't know listening to pop-music can have such a devastating effect, thanks for the warning :unsure: :D

• Haha
Reactions: Arufuredo

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
Didn't know listening to pop-music can have such a devastating effect, thanks for the warning :unsure: :D
Had no idea. I was just browsing around this site when I was tuning in some Italian pop on my Spotify playlist, then out of the blue I was like "hey, I'm gonna try this game again for a second time" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
In any case, even if I preferred the way of playing in the first chapter, the game remains very interesting for me. The progression is incredible, the evolution of the MC is very well described as well as all the characters who surround him. I love this game and thanks for posting it here.
It's a real treat to play it and discover everything that happens to the MC!
Good continuation
for the rest of the game “Arufuredo”!
I hope that you will manage to keep your inspiration intact and that you will continue your game as you imagined it at the very beginning of its development.

• Red Heart

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I finished the last update.
The humor in the game is very pleasant.
Looking forward to the rest of the game!
But there's no rush, I prefer a substantial sequel to one posted in a hurry and finished just as quickly.
Good continuation “Arufuredo”.

Oct 12, 2018
We need an update :( I miss this game .. It's my favorite :cry:
Any news about next update?
I mean, you can support the creator on his patreon and get version 0.26 or just be patient for the public release like the rest of us.
(I think he just had a surgery or smth recently and is recovering)

• Red Heart

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
so I needed this game after Sanremo 2024 (I've been learning Italian for quite some time, might want to play again in Italian). Spero che l'autore si rimetta presto.

• Haha

mrbug

Aug 28, 2021
I mean, you can support the creator on his patreon and get version 0.26 or just be patient for the public release like the rest of us.
(I think he just had a surgery or smth recently and is recovering)
Oh I didn't know this .. so sorry to hear that :( I hope he gets well soon <3
I wish I can support him but here in the middle east I have no idea how to use any online currency .. Maybe I'm just old Idk:unsure:

• Red Heart

xwhyterabbitx

Nov 28, 2022
It's a pity that this VN has turned into a senseless orgy fest. It had so much promise...
i'm still not sure what i think of it. lol. the guys are all hot, some of the sex is really nicely done. i've just gone through the part were isabel goes back. not sure how much is left in this version, but there are LOTS of pics on the itchio site i haven't come across yet.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes