Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Hey I'm wondering if it would be possible to add something like a persuade all button to locations like the camwhore residance and the brothel, cause as their incentive to work decreases over time it gets really tedious to click through over 20 people every few days. I'm aware there's an submenu afterwards, but maybe that could just be left out and instead you would get an overview page like for the daily summery telling you if it worked or not, the same way it is already coded.
I'll be honest I already took a shot at it myself, but I'm not sure which array stores all the girls info of a specific location. I thought I could just itterate through camwhore_spisok or npcloc with [x] but that always just returns 0 for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm just not familiar with QSP

babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
I am planning on adding multiple marriages. I also am planning on adding the ability to put other females on birth control like you can with your mother and sister.

t is all coded but I haven't done any testing yet. There will be some requirements for the birth control such as having an excellent relationship with them or them being your whore. Slaves will automatically be on birth control since they are sex workers (you'd lose too much money with them being pregnant) and they don't make good mothers.

The prostitution idea by babidiboo isn't a bad idea and I will consider adding it if it is coded and implemented decently.

I'm hoping to release this update sometime on Sunday if I don't run into major problems with the testing.
So you are maintaining the updates if I m right? Would you be interesting to work on github to make it easier? All my updates are decently coded and tested. (ofc if you check it it will still be better)

Just for information some files have to be renamed in the pic/road/ folder. They were named 1(1) instead of 1.

babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
Hey I'm wondering if it would be possible to add something like a persuade all button to locations like the camwhore residance and the brothel, cause as their incentive to work decreases over time it gets really tedious to click through over 20 people every few days. I'm aware there's an submenu afterwards, but maybe that could just be left out and instead you would get an overview page like for the daily summery telling you if it worked or not, the same way it is already coded.
I'll be honest I already took a shot at it myself, but I'm not sure which array stores all the girls info of a specific location. I thought I could just itterate through camwhore_spisok or npcloc with [x] but that always just returns 0 for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm just not familiar with QSP
Sorry I'm not that familiar too with QSP but what I can suggest to you is this:
1.duplicate the current npc_loc file as npc_motivate_workers or whatever
2.remove all the unnecessary stuff to display informations
3.add incentive [ i ] +=rand(25,40) for your specific locations (this will be applied to all npcs in the location)
4.add new act like motivate all workers in the specific location which will call gs'npc_motivate_workers' then return back with gt $curloc

I just made a fast try and it worked, so it's not that hard actually. But I would be happy to iterate over array as in any other language... I will try to get how to do it.

edit : I made it in locale_brothel (attached file) it works but I'm not sure if its the best way to handle it. So I'm not responsible if that breaks anything :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurkling

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry I'm not that familiar too with QSP but what I can suggest to you is this:
1.duplicate the current npc_loc file as npc_motivate_workers or whatever
2.remove all the unnecessary stuff to display informations
3.add incentive [ i ] +=rand(25,40) for your specific locations (this will be applied to all npcs in the location)
4.add new act like motivate all workers in the specific location which will call gs'npc_motivate_workers' then return back with gt $curloc

I just made a fast try and it worked, so it's not that hard actually. But I would be happy to iterate over array as in any other language... I will try to get how to do it.
Honestly that solution works just fine for me tbh thanks alot for this. I'll try to add it myself later on. The main purpose for iterating was mainly for the textoutput so you could tell who would got motived or it it failed for some reason. For myself it's not strictly necessary though and I appreciate the quick reply

Reactions: babidiboo

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
If I have time I'll do something like this. It is a good suggestion.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So you are maintaining the updates if I m right? Would you be interesting to work on github to make it easier? All my updates are decently coded and tested. (ofc if you check it it will still be better)

Just for information some files have to be renamed in the pic/road/ folder. They were named 1(1) instead of 1.
I'm not. I'm just a player helping fix bugs and adding a few things. Based on what the previous developers went through I'm not interested in taking over this project full-time (at least not right now).

Git would only be helpful if there was a lead developer who was the boss and controlled the game design and changes. Since there isn't one git wouldn't be helpful as I don't agree with some of your changes. No offense, you can publish whatever you'd like. I won't add things that I feel go against the game design and intent (the previous three developers did this also). For example, interacting with NPCs younger than 16 years old I'm not OK with unless the adult interactions are removed and new child interactions are added that are meaningful.

noobtrain still controls this game and thread even though he isn't very active here. He decides what updates are published to the OP.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I'm not. I'm just a player helping fix bugs and adding a few things. Based on what the previous developers went through I'm not interested in taking over this project full-time (at least not right now).

Git would only be helpful if there was a lead developer who was the boss and controlled the game design and changes. Since there isn't one git wouldn't be helpful as I don't agree with some of your changes. No offense, you can publish whatever you'd like. I won't add things that I feel go against the game design and intent (the previous three developers did this also). For example, interacting with NPCs younger than 16 years old I'm not OK with unless the adult interactions are removed and new child interactions are added that are meaningful.

noobtrain still controls this game and thread even though he isn't very active here. He decides what updates are published to the OP.
It would be nice if this could be done a la Girl Life style. There's one core game that follows the original EVIL 2 + everything else beyond that (ie. specialty kinks) is mod.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
It would be nice if this could be done a la Girl Life style. There's one core game that follows the original EVIL 2 + everything else beyond that (ie. specialty kinks) is mod.
There's a lot of things that would be nice. Are you going to code that (add in a mod system)? Not an easy task even for me.

I wish all the locations had content and that there were a dozen or more stories for the game like the Family story. Lots of work!

Most people are just content with being a player and less than 1% of players develop games. Unless you are doing it as a business it is often thankless work and a lot of it (work). Players love to whine and complain but few are willing to contribute.

Your suggestion is great but someone has to put in the work...

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
If I have time I'll do something like this. It is a good suggestion.
Thank you, I appreciate that.
Btw as you seem to implement fixes as well in manotobr line 39 and 40 seem to be switched. Shouldn't make much of a difference rn but it just looks kinda weird and if someone intends to work in that file it could lead to problems later on

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Thank you, I appreciate that.
Btw as you seem to implement fixes as well in manotobr line 39 and 40 seem to be switched. Shouldn't make much of a difference rn but it just looks kinda weird and if someone intends to work in that file it could lead to problems later on
Fixed. I also finished implementing your suggestion. It was a fun little project.

I just need to decide if I want to fix babidiboo's broken prostitute code or not. It is ugly and throws up errors.

babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
Fixed. I also finished implementing your suggestion. It was a fun little project.

I just need to decide if I want to fix babidiboo's broken prostitute code or not. It is ugly and throws up errors.
I told you to rename the files few posts ago... this is throwing errors, not the code itself.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I told you to rename the files few posts ago... this is throwing errors, not the code itself.
Actually no. There are a lot of problems with the code. You can't bury an 'act' statement with an 'if' statement on the same line as it breaks the code:

All of your statements like this throw up an error:
if money[you]>40:act'Get a blowjob':

This works however:
Code:
if money[you]>40:
    act'Get a blowjob':
There are plenty more problems than that though. I'm not going to list them all but when you have sex with a prostitute it records it as having sex with a man, example:

guy[you]+=1

Should be:
girl[you]+=1

If I feel up to the challenge, I'll fix all your code errors. No offense. You are learning and that is good but when you publish your code and it doesn't work and others use it, it gives a bad impression and then players blame the game.

Your code isn't production worthy right now. I'm not trying to be mean. Learning is great but you should probably keep your changes to yourself until you become more familiar with QSP and are more skilled. Again, no offense intended.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.60

This update contains the following:
  • version 0.59 hotfix 1 - by noobtrain
  • version 0.59 hotfix 2 & 3 - by skybarbie
  • version 0.60 hotfix 1, 2, & 3 - by skybarbie
  • overhauled the prison code - dozens of bugs fixed - by skybarbie
  • fixed some code that prevented the option to gangbang the gang slut from appearing (on Saturdays) - by skybarbie
  • skip day button mod - by skybarbie
  • most activities take less time (minutes instead of an hour) - by Neoptolemos
  • minor formatting improvements to the End of Day Earnings Report - by Neoptolemos
  • copied over a few changes from babidiboo such as a harsher relationship penalty for spitting and pissing
  • copied over a few changes from babidiboo so that boxing and other skills will increase a bit faster (milder version)
  • changed the money cheat to 1000 caps instead of 100 - by skybarbie (and everything below)
  • 'Improve Relationship' cheat will now work on relatives
  • multiple marriages - you can marry as many females as you'd like including relatives such as your mother and sister
  • you can now interact with all "real" NPCs that are at least 16 years old or older
  • incest is enabled for relatives but you have to have a near maxed relationship before they will consider it
  • birth control options for every female sexual partner that you have an excellent relationship with
  • persuade to work harder - you can now do this for every relevant job category for slaves and whores
  • moved exercise activities out of the bathroom and into its own 'Exercise' menu
  • fixed multiple bugs with post Family Story events and activities (mother and sister)
  • fixed a bug that caused the game to lock up in certain circumstances when putting your fingers down her throat
  • fixed several bugs with newborn creation - some variables that are needed were missing also
  • fixed a major bug with the random picture and video selection code that caused it to not be random anymore
  • fixed a bug that caused princesses to be deleted in classmates (college student playthrough) - reported by darkpoenplace
  • fixed several bugs with classmate generation - higher chance now that princesses will be generated also
  • fixed classmate bugs reported by Malkavian111 and darkpoenplace
  • minimum player stats are now added for new games - should help with some player frustrations - moved most of these to cheats
  • fixed several categories that were missing from the End of Day Earnings Report such as Courier and Hospital expenses
  • fixed a bug that caused the Expenses amount to go negative - Gangs weren't being factored into the earnings
  • added code to show total Gang earnings in the End of Day Earnings Report
  • overhauled the NPC display code - I can change this back if players don't like it - feedback is welcome
  • fixed several bugs with the End of Day Earnings Report
  • you can now send slaves and whores to any job they qualify for - menu options added
  • fixed a few minor bugs with debtors
  • fixed several bugs with gangs and hitmen
  • lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • small formatting improvements

Installation

Version 0.59 Update and version 0.55 Beta Base Game are required and must be installed first.

Copy the file to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder) - right-click on the file - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All - If you aren't asked to replace files then you didn't install it correctly.

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'vnesh' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

I took version 0.60 out of beta. Changes can be found at the bottom of the list. Report bugs if you find them with as much information as possible.

The multiple marriage feature is the biggest change in this update. You can marry as many 16 year old + females as you'd like.

This is no longer the current version of the game so the attachment has been removed. You can get the latest update here.

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.60 Beta

This update contains the following:
  • hotfix 1 - by noobtrain
  • hotfix 2 & 3 - by skybarbie
  • overhauled the prison code - dozens of bugs fixed - by skybarbie
  • fixed some code that prevented the option to gangbang the gang slut from appearing (on Saturdays) - by skybarbie
  • skip day button mod - by skybarbie
  • most activities take less time (minutes instead of an hour) - by Neoptolemos
  • minor formatting improvements to the End of Day Earnings Report - by Neoptolemos
  • copied over a few changes from babidiboo such as a harsher relationship penalty for spitting and pissing
  • copied over a few changes from babidiboo so that boxing and other skills will increase a bit faster (milder version)
  • changed the money cheat to 1000 caps instead of 100 - by skybarbie (and everything below)
  • 'Improve Relationship' cheat will now work on relatives
  • multiple marriages - you can marry as many females as you'd like including relatives such as your mother and sister
  • you can now interact with all "real" NPCs that are at least 16 years old or older
  • incest is enabled for relatives but you have to have a near maxed relationship before they will consider it
  • birth control options for every female sexual partner that you have an excellent relationship with
  • persuade to work harder - you can now do this for every relevant job category for slaves and whores
  • moved exercise activities out of the bathroom and into its own 'Exercise' menu
  • fixed multiple bugs with post Family Story events and activities (mother and sister)
  • fixed a bug that caused the game to lock up in certain circumstances when putting your fingers down her throat
  • fixed several bugs with newborn creation - some variables that are needed were missing also
  • fixed a major bug with the random picture and video selection code that caused it to not be random anymore
  • lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • small formatting improvements

Installation

Version 0.59 Update and version 0.55 Beta Base Game are required and must be installed first.

Copy the file to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder) - right-click on the file - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All - If you aren't asked to replace files then you didn't install it correctly.

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'vnesh' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

I changed a lot of code and can't possibly test it all quickly so I'm releasing this as a Beta. Report bugs if you find them with as much information as possible.

The multiple marriage feature is the biggest change in this update. You can marry as many 16 year old + females as you'd like.
thanks skybarbie , just to make sure , did you receive my memo???

Reactions: skybarbie

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
How do you start the mother and sister story lines ?

You can use the codes:

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_2

But also need to buy an Mansion. and some more like Smokrader said.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
How do you start the mother and sister story lines ?
Without cheat

Here is a basic checklist that will trigger all of the events including the new family story:
  • Own the mansion
  • Own a cool car
  • Own all the firearms
  • Purchase all the extras at your mansion
  • Have at least 6 mansion security guards
  • Have at least 2 maids
  • Train at least 12 slaves
  • Have at least 12 whores
  • Be a taxi driver a lot (mostly to get new slaves to train - capture the best girls)
  • Have contacts/relationships with lots of NPCs including high society and students
  • Have an excellent relationship with the chief of police, maintain it, and visit him occasionally
  • Have an excellent relationship with Tony and do business with him occasionally
  • Keep fit and a good appearance
  • Earn lots of money
  • Spend time at your mansion doing regular activities at different times of the day
With cheat

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1
dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_2

Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes