CLJ

Feb 26, 2021
How to sell drugs to Tony. I have a courier, and 11.000 drugs. When i go to Tonys mansion, i only get options to buy from him.
Solved. When i bought another large potion of drugs, the sell option turned up.

Last edited:

Cardboard Spartan

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 1294611

Overview:

This game is an open world QSP based RPG style game. Much of the inspiration for this game comes from the original game EVIL with similar game mechanics and storylines. It is a lot different than the story based visual novels where your hand is held throughout the game experience. No hand holding is done in this game. All choices are up to you. You carve your own path in this game and you basically build/create your own story.
Note: please read the spoiler as it contains important information about this version of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: spectre1viper, jessicajones, noobtrain / (for the original game)
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Genre:

Requirements:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
DOWNLOAD
(Read the 'Requirements' section before downloading!)
(Please read the release post and FAQ before asking questions)

Win v0.60 (both files below are required)
Win (v0.59 - Update only - 4 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Win (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
TORRENT*

*Compressed versions and torrent downloads are not done by the author. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 478626 View attachment 478626 View attachment 478627 View attachment 478660 View attachment 478661 View attachment 478662
View attachment 478663 View attachment 478664 View attachment 478665 View attachment 478666 View attachment 478667 View attachment 902473
I will install this shit

zehoboioi

Jul 28, 2022
Most of the rape scenes involve training slaves at your farm property. There is also a random event that is a good rape scene (farm college hazing) and another random event that is borderline rape (mansion solicitor).
hmm, what is the training like?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
One more minor bug: after last update there are no information of how many drugs you have in day's summary
You are only given that information if you give at least one drug dose to an addict. Otherwise, you can see how many drug doses you have by clicking on the 'Inventory' button.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm home sick today and decided to work on a small content update for the game. Right now I have two scenes/small events planned. I coded the smaller one already and am working on the 2nd one.

I'm trying to use the same writing style and format that noobtrain used so it feels like a natural event. Having played through the Family Trouble story several times I think I have a good feel for it.

I also reworked some of the code for NPC display such as facial beauty, ass size/shape (new to the NPC drop down list), figure, etc. The logic on some of that code was poor (probably from the original game). You'll see a lot more diverse NPCs after the change. Far too many NPCs felt like cookie cutter duplicates with the existing code.

I also fixed a bug that probably frustrated a lot of players. In the generic sex system there is a bug that could cause your dick to go limp when you had plenty of cum left in your balls. The only way to fix this was to use the 'Get horny and hard' cheat menu option.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Hi skybarbie, when I married the second wife, the first wife lacked some options like "Divorce", "Salon", etc.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hi skybarbie, when I married the second wife, the first wife lacked some options like "Divorce", "Salon", etc.
Unable to duplicate. I have four wives in the game and they all have those options. Make sure you are using version 0.60 patch 1. If you want to attach your save game I'll take a look.

Reactions: jeff95

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.61

This update contains the following:
  • all of the version 0.60 changes
  • reworked some of the code for NPC display such as facial beauty, ass size/shape (new to the NPC drop down list), figure, etc. The logic on some of that code was poor (probably from the original game). You'll see a lot more diverse NPCs after the change. Far too many NPCs felt like cookie cutter duplicates with the existing code
  • Fixed a bug in the generic sex system that could cause your dick to go limp when you had plenty of cum left in your balls. The only way to fix this was to use the 'Get horny and hard' cheat menu option
  • colored the 'Save Game' button
  • added 2 new blowjob videos for Anna and 1 facial video for Anna
  • added two small scenes/events to the game that compliment the Family Trouble story - both scenes are with your sister Anna and you have to have completed the Family Trouble story before they will trigger
  • fixed several bugs with the End of Day Earnings Report
  • lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • code cleanup

Download

Installation

Version 0.59 Update and version 0.55 Beta Base Game are required and must be installed first.

Copy the file to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder) - right-click on the file - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All - If you aren't asked to replace files then you didn't install it correctly.

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'vnesh' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Has anyone been able to trigger both scenes? Thoughts?
If you think you'll get much constructive feedback you'll be sadly mistaken. When I started developing for this game and on this site I had no idea how badly the "new generation" of gamers have devolved. 90% or more of the players on this site "download and ditch" and contribute nothing. They only post if they run into a problem or have a question. Even then, they are super lazy and don't even bother to research the problem or question in any way. They just expect a personalized answer and can't be bothered to lift a finger to help themselves. The answer to their question is often a few posts above their own and they are unwilling to read anything. They also can't be bothered to use the 'Search' feature (too much effort it seems).

Even simple problems cause most players to give up. They throw their hands up in the air and cry foul, complaining in the forum. This is what shocked me the most. The new generation of players (in general, not all) have no problem solving skills whatsoever. Even if they did, they are too lazy to use them. I'm not joking.

I grew up with gaming in the 80s to early 2000s. The Internet is a fairly new invention (at least for global use). Before the Internet became popular in the mid to late 90s, players couldn't log into the Internet and look for an answer. They had to solve the problem on their own. This taught players good problem solving skills which are severely lacking in today's generation of gamers. Modern technology has made the new generation very lazy in general. They also feel entitled and demand things.

Good luck but this is largely why I left. I was totally disgusted with the community on this site. We all get to choose how we spend our time. I made no money from the game and donated a lot of my time but I won't do it any longer for this new generation of players. I was totally and completely disgusted with what I saw.

This is why 'Visual Novels' are so popular on this site and take all of the top spots. As long as you can click a mouse or hit the spacebar you can play it. No effort is required. Players want to be entertained and not think too much. Visual novels are nearly 100% pure entertainment (like watching a show or film), you just have to click the mouse or spacebar to advance to the next scene. I believe this game was released towards the end of 2019 and it only has 16 reviews. If I developed a visual novel (even a bad one) I'd have more than that number in less than a month. The proof is in the facts...

I'm not trying to discourage you from developing this game. Do what your heart desires and enjoy life! I'm just warning you that you won't get much feedback from the community unless it is negative (players love to complain and most are very slow to praise if at all).

There have been a select few on this site that have been wonderful! Thank you for all of your support! You know who you are.

Update:

I will say that I've made mistakes also. I should have added more mirrors to download the game. I also assumed a minimal level of competence with players and it was wrong for me to assume that. Both issues are oversights on my part and I own them.

I mean no disrespect or offense to anyone specifically. Several players have taken this post as a personal attack. This was not my intent.

This post may sound like an angry rant but it is an accurate description of what takes place and what developers have to deal with constantly.

This post has generated a lot of negative feedback and even some hate. I apologize if I offended anyone. Players who are posting "hate" after they interpret my post as "hate" are no better. There can't be a double standard.

Life life to the fullest and have an awesome day!

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
No matter how much I train I always end up losing the boxing fights, doesn't make any sense..

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes