Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a git for this at all or are you all just sharing the QSP amongst yourselves? Because there's some locations and other stuff that you could merge together. For example the work locations, poses, ages and some of the whore stuff can be merged together.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
are there rape scenes in this? are they good?
Most of the rape scenes involve training slaves at your farm property. There is also a random event that is a good rape scene (farm college hazing) and another random event that is borderline rape (mansion solicitor).

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there a git for this at all or are you all just sharing the QSP amongst yourselves? Because there's some locations and other stuff that you could merge together. For example the work locations, poses, ages and some of the whore stuff can be merged together.
If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Your suggestion is more of a preferred structure change.

Git is only helpful if there is a project leader who leads a team and makes decisions on what makes it into the releases. Since there is none, the game would devolve quickly. There have been players who wanted to make drastic design changes to the game and if you have multiple people making such changes without review it would eventually ruin the game. I've seen players with some crazy ideas and they aren't always good for the game in my opinion.

I am unofficially acting as the gateway to QSP changes but that is it. noobtrain is still around, but has taken a backseat to the game. He publishes approved versions on the OP. Anyone can post whatever they want however. I don't claim to be the lead developer of this game. I'm mainly doing lots of bug fixes and I did release version 0.60 that had several new features in it.

CLJ

Feb 26, 2021
How to sell drugs to Tony. I have a courier, and 11.000 drugs. When i go to Tonys mansion, i only get options to buy from him.
Solved. When i bought another large potion of drugs, the sell option turned up.

Last edited:

Cardboard Spartan

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 1294611

Overview:

This game is an open world QSP based RPG style game. Much of the inspiration for this game comes from the original game EVIL with similar game mechanics and storylines. It is a lot different than the story based visual novels where your hand is held throughout the game experience. No hand holding is done in this game. All choices are up to you. You carve your own path in this game and you basically build/create your own story.
Note: please read the spoiler as it contains important information about this version of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: spectre1viper, jessicajones, noobtrain / (for the original game)
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Genre:

Requirements:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
DOWNLOAD
(Read the 'Requirements' section before downloading!)
(Please read the release post and FAQ before asking questions)

Win v0.60 (both files below are required)
Win (v0.59 - Update only - 4 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Win (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
TORRENT*

*Compressed versions and torrent downloads are not done by the author. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 478626 View attachment 478626 View attachment 478627 View attachment 478660 View attachment 478661 View attachment 478662
View attachment 478663 View attachment 478664 View attachment 478665 View attachment 478666 View attachment 478667 View attachment 902473
I will install this shit

zehoboioi

Jul 28, 2022
Most of the rape scenes involve training slaves at your farm property. There is also a random event that is a good rape scene (farm college hazing) and another random event that is borderline rape (mansion solicitor).
hmm, what is the training like?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
One more minor bug: after last update there are no information of how many drugs you have in day's summary
You are only given that information if you give at least one drug dose to an addict. Otherwise, you can see how many drug doses you have by clicking on the 'Inventory' button.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm home sick today and decided to work on a small content update for the game. Right now I have two scenes/small events planned. I coded the smaller one already and am working on the 2nd one.

I'm trying to use the same writing style and format that noobtrain used so it feels like a natural event. Having played through the Family Trouble story several times I think I have a good feel for it.

I also reworked some of the code for NPC display such as facial beauty, ass size/shape (new to the NPC drop down list), figure, etc. The logic on some of that code was poor (probably from the original game). You'll see a lot more diverse NPCs after the change. Far too many NPCs felt like cookie cutter duplicates with the existing code.

I also fixed a bug that probably frustrated a lot of players. In the generic sex system there is a bug that could cause your dick to go limp when you had plenty of cum left in your balls. The only way to fix this was to use the 'Get horny and hard' cheat menu option.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Hi skybarbie, when I married the second wife, the first wife lacked some options like "Divorce", "Salon", etc.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hi skybarbie, when I married the second wife, the first wife lacked some options like "Divorce", "Salon", etc.
Unable to duplicate. I have four wives in the game and they all have those options. Make sure you are using version 0.60 patch 1. If you want to attach your save game I'll take a look.

Reactions: jeff95

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.61

This update contains the following:
  • all of the version 0.60 changes
  • reworked some of the code for NPC display such as facial beauty, ass size/shape (new to the NPC drop down list), figure, etc. The logic on some of that code was poor (probably from the original game). You'll see a lot more diverse NPCs after the change. Far too many NPCs felt like cookie cutter duplicates with the existing code
  • Fixed a bug in the generic sex system that could cause your dick to go limp when you had plenty of cum left in your balls. The only way to fix this was to use the 'Get horny and hard' cheat menu option
  • colored the 'Save Game' button
  • added 2 new blowjob videos for Anna and 1 facial video for Anna
  • added two small scenes/events to the game that compliment the Family Trouble story - both scenes are with your sister Anna and you have to have completed the Family Trouble story before they will trigger
  • fixed several bugs with the End of Day Earnings Report
  • lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • code cleanup

Download

Installation

Version 0.59 Update and version 0.55 Beta Base Game are required and must be installed first.

Copy the file to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder) - right-click on the file - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All - If you aren't asked to replace files then you didn't install it correctly.

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'vnesh' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes