Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Hey noobtrain thx for keeping up the work on this. I'm playing on 0.70 and didn't get to apply the patches yet, but from reading the patchnotes the following seems to not have been fixed yet / could be implemented:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hey noobtrain thx for keeping up the work on this. I'm playing on 0.70 and didn't get to apply the patches yet, but from reading the patchnotes the following seems to not have been fixed yet / could be implemented:

You're welcome. I'm just fixing bugs for the community and don't have any plans to implement new features.

The gang member shooting training is working as designed. Really, all the firearms should really be required so they become proficient with all firearms. I'll probably go ahead and make that change. The only gang member that absolutely needs shooting training is your gunman for robberies. After my gunman raises his kill count to 8+ I also use him as a hitman to kill Mabuta. I always assign the gang member with the highest soldier level as the gunman.

Hmm, as far as the shortcuts go I'm not sold on the idea. The Drug Dealer shortcut really doesn't need to be there since there is a link for them already in the Slums district. The only job that doesn't have a link somewhere in town is your Drug Couriers so a link for them is definitely needed. A link for them could certainly be added, perhaps in the Slums district also.

Red Light District
* Gloryhole
* Street Whores
* Brothel

Slums District
* Drug Dealers
* Camwhores

IMO, anything that gets the player away from their mansion and into town is a good thing. At least 80% of the game already takes place there. The player only needs to visit the Red Light District and the Slums District to manage all of their whores and slaves. The player has to leave their mansion to sell drugs to Tony so visiting these two districts isn't much of an inconvenience if done on the same trip into town.

I'm open to ideas but managing everything from the mansion seems a bit boring to me personally. It would add a bit in the "easy access" category but visiting your whores and slaves where they live seems more personal and immersive to me.

I'll leave it up to players what direction they'd like to take with this.

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Really, all the firearms should really be required so they become proficient with all firearms.
Interesting I didn't think about it that way. The code looked to me like it was meant to be more of a general firearms training, but it does make sense that they would need to be proficient with every single one of the weapons.

I'm open to ideas but managing everything from the mansion seems a bit boring to me personally. It would add a bit in the "easy access" category but visiting your whores and slaves where they live seems more personal and immersive to me.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. Just seemed to me like that stuff was simply missing for some reason.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I seem to lose cash randomly. And not in small amounts either. Bug?
That isn't enough information to be useful. You need to identify when it happens. For example, write down your money amount and then sleep. My guess is it's happening during the End of Day Earnings Report. If you don't have enough money coming in then you'll lose money everyday.

It could also be happening with Drug Couriers. If you have a lot of them, the drugs they purchase and transport cost money (listed as an expense). Profits from Drug Couriers aren't listed in the End of Day Earnings Report. You only make money off of them when you go to Tony downtown and sell the drugs to him for a profit. All the other whore and slave job incomes are handled in the End of Day Earnings Report.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
That isn't enough information to be useful. You need to identify when it happens. For example, write down your money amount and then sleep. My guess is it's happening during the End of Day Earnings Report. If you don't have enough money coming in then you'll lose money everyday.

It could also be happening with Drug Couriers. If you have a lot of them, the drugs they purchase and transport cost money (listed as an expense). Profits from Drug Couriers aren't listed in the End of Day Earnings Report. You only make money off of them when you go to Tony downtown and sell the drugs to him for a profit. All the other whore and slave job incomes are handled in the End of Day Earnings Report.
No, that is ot it. Usually happens outside during location transitions. For example, I had 1.2M caps then it suddenly changed to 0.995 M caps. I had to reload from a previous save to retain the previous amount. It just happens randomly.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
No, that is ot it. Usually happens outside during location transitions. For example, I had 1.2M caps then it suddenly changed to 0.995 M caps. I had to reload from a previous save to retain the previous amount. It just happens randomly.
Unable to reproduce.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

• Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types
  • Added Drug Couriers to the Slums District
  • Removed the Drug Couriers and Drug Dealer links from 'Your Secret Office'. I know some players may not be happy with this change but it doesn't make sense to have them listed there when they don't live in your mansion (none of your whores and slaves do). It also doesn't make sense to list them in 'Your Secret Office' when none of the other whore and slave jobs are listed there. All whore and slave jobs can now be found in either the 'Red Light District' or the 'Slums District'

Red Light District
* Gloryhole
* Street Whores
* Brothel

Slums District
* Camwhores
* Drug Couriers
* Drug Dealers

Just a small patch update. Click on the title to go to the release post.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

• Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types
  • Added Drug Couriers to the Slums District
  • Removed the Drug Couriers and Drug Dealer links from 'Your Secret Office'. I know some players may not be happy with this change but it doesn't make sense to have them listed there when they don't live in your mansion (none of your whores and slaves do). It also doesn't make sense to list them in 'Your Secret Office' when none of the other whore and slave jobs are listed there. All whore and slave jobs can now be found in either the 'Red Light District' or the 'Slums District'

Red Light District
* Gloryhole
* Street Whores
* Brothel

Slums District
* Camwhores
* Drug Couriers
* Drug Dealers

Just a small patch update. Click on the title to go to the release post.
so can we have an outside computer for the legal shit and an inside the office computer for the illegal shit finally?
its one of my main issues on why i no longer go for whores right away
and keep them as college colleagues or companion sluts...
herm sex slaves... oh right sexual "partners"....
sexual partners considering how i debase them just seems utterly wrong
a partner is someone you respect but by the end they aren´t even people
they are just objects for whom you claim ownership!

I'm not sure what you're saying but probably not. It's more realistic the way it is in patch 1.4. If you can manage all of your whores and slaves from the comfort of your mansion, there's few reasons to ever visit the two districts where they live. Anything that gets the player to leave the mansion is a positive thing IMO. 80% of the game already takes place at your mansion. I don't want to increase this percentage. The game needs a balance between ease of use and realism. It's super easy to add all 6 whore and slave jobs to 'Your Secret Office' but I don't feel like it should be done.
I UNDERSTAND Your reasoning!
Thing is i do not wish to leave the dorms in my college walktrough!
But that means leaving money on the table when you don´t set up your webcam whores!
As i explained previously my gametrough means i develop my programming skills and i make enough cash to set up quite a few factories
so technically i do not engage in nothing nefarious (depending on your opinion of sex game developers!) so...
i would also like to engage in dubious activities that are morally reprehensible without stepping outside the law
webcaming is technically not a crime per se, the whores who refused to do webcaming i could set them up at the gloryholes

cause i want to build my story of corruption where my MC is a "good" guy that slowly gets corrupted by the society around him!
fuck i can imagine 2 triggers,

1 the MC is sucefull and all of a sudden he is falsely acused and he needs to get all of his budies to set up a gang for self protection
and ofc start corrupting the cops and politicians to avoid going to jail a sort of "IF Andrew Tate was innocent!" sort of story
where tha attacks against my MC would force my MC to act in self defense to protect himself and those around him would turn to evil
including getting under Tony´s Mabuta´s or the Dominatrix´s protection to avoid being attacked and thus forced to seduce bitches or get into the drug or slave trade!
or ofc, to develop an Axel story where Axel uses his contacts and influence to protect the MC in a racketeriing scheme...
but instead of money Axel demands new bitches once every month 2-4 new bitches until the MC is forced to act against him when he puts his eyes on the MC sister

the 2nd trigger is a lawsuit by the taxs bureau demanding taxes that would "steal" the MC´s wealth thus forcing him to act .
like all your bussinesses are legit, but you get falselly accused and your bank accounts get frozen forcing the MC to set up webcam whores
or some other sort of illegal bussiness to get fresh money to fight the lawsuit and recover his bussines empire and his frozen bank accounts

so this is basically a corruption game, were our MC corrupts society in the form of its female members
but i want to imagine in my head that the MC is a decent dude that is forced to act to protect his family and friends
and that action forces him into a more corrupt and illegal path!
fuck i do not even enjoy the Incest, if it was for me i would marry my sister to Tony´s son
and make Anton my little brother my heir, and if i could keep the father alive...

so technically a computer outside the office that when the lawsuit for either false allegations of pimping or tax evasion hits,
my MC would resort to the income from illegal sources or imoral sources until it eventually the MC gets totally corrupted
and engages in missions like opening up drug dens and setting up drug runs for Tony
engages in kidnapping his enemies and train and sell them to the dominatrix
(fuck this last one could go with your hand being forced to betray one of your whores that the law is pressuring to testify against you!)
and ofc missions for mabuta and Axel to "procure" them bitches so you can get the smut they have on the politicians and legal dudes that are trying to screw you over!

Last edited:
Reactions: jmkarlsson

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
I'm not sure I want to change it though as having prostitute students that haven't been caught yet is somewhat entertaining.
This one actually did it. Student whores had a chance to be caught while assigning/changing jobs. (Daily chance is useless, because repeated checks at a high probability always come true, low probability just adds lag, and no one cares enough to look it over anyway.) By the in-world stories girls do often whore while studying (with a yearly chance to be expelled), and gloryhole is pretty much tailor made for students. Being a student just hinders a working girl without any benefits, but it's your game to expose and get her expelled to work fulltime. See, gameplay!
Also, this one envisioned "Get Story" cheat mostly as a tool to check freshly generated girls, #2. Limiting it to an NPC's screen makes it redundant — there you can just ask.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
so can we have an outside computer for the legal shit and an inside the office computer for the illegal shit finally?
its one of my main issues on why i no longer go for whores right away
and keep them as college colleagues or companion sluts...
herm sex slaves... oh right sexual "partners"....
sexual partners considering how i debase them just seems utterly wrong
a partner is someone you respect but by the end they aren´t even people
they are just objects for whom you claim ownership!
I'm not sure what you're saying but probably not. It's more realistic the way it is in patch 1.4. If you can manage all of your whores and slaves from the comfort of your mansion, there's few reasons to ever visit the two districts where they live. Anything that gets the player to leave the mansion is a positive thing IMO. 80% of the game already takes place at your mansion. I don't want to increase this percentage. The game needs a balance between ease of use and realism. It's super easy to add all 6 whore and slave jobs to 'Your Secret Office' but I don't feel like it should be done.

Also, this one envisioned "Get Story" cheat mostly as a tool to check freshly generated girls, #2. Limiting it to an NPC's screen makes it redundant — there you can just ask.
Only if the MC has a relationship score of 100 or more with the NPC. Freshly generated girls won't have that. The NPC won't give a full story overview with a relationship score below 100 so the cheat is still useful.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Unable to reproduce.
The only thing I can see that actually affects your total cash is if you own the mansion and it gets robbed and I didn't notice. But that only happens when you go back to the mansion and sometimes the loss occurs when you go elsewhere.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The only thing I can see that actually affects your total cash is if you own the mansion and it gets robbed and I didn't notice. But that only happens when you go back to the mansion and sometimes the loss occurs when you go elsewhere.
Proper mansion security is a must. Hire security guards in Mansion Management. Eight are required to trigger some of the stories in the game.

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
bug?: when the kid is born, thye show up in the mother's page but they dont age, they stay zero years old. but in the list of family members age does increase slowly

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It seems like the day that your gang members find debtor is also a day that street whores are not working.

Edit: Also you can find 2 debtors for Armenians per 1 request and only last one counts for returning money. (1 from hacking debtors database and 1 from gang)
Oh, also Mabuta keeps being Nigerian Cartel leader even after assassination (a zombie?)

Edit 2: Going to library can crash game. (might be because I made half of class either into whores or wives) Well... it's either finding 2 guys (bison and that addict) or crashing.

Edit 3: When making junkie that also has debt (from armenians debtors) into whore it will say that they were enslaved for debts (in tell me about yourself) but overview screen says that they are whoring for drugs and their debt just disappeared. Not sure how or when that happened since at first it was saying "Junky debt x" but after some time it changed to whoring for drugs and I know they didn't repay debt.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
bug?: when the kid is born, thye show up in the mother's page but they dont age, they stay zero years old. but in the list of family members age does increase slowly
That is an aging feature added by assertiveless if you use the babies=1 cheat or a very low chance otherwise.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It seems like the day that your gang members find debtor is also a day that street whores are not working.
Fixed. This one took way too many hours to track down and fix...

Edit: Also you can find 2 debtors for Armenians per 1 request and only last one counts for returning money. (1 from hacking debtors database and 1 from gang)
Actually this isn't correct. Both your gang searching for the debtor and you personally hacking to find the debtor are both looking for the same debtor. You'll notice that you can't hack the debtors database until you agree to find a debtor for the Armenian gang. Only one debtor can be found at a time this way.

Oh, also Mabuta keeps being Nigerian Cartel leader even after assassination (a zombie?)
Fixed. The ghost is dead.

Edit 2: Going to library can crash game. (might be because I made half of class either into whores or wives) Well... it's either finding 2 guys (bison and that addict) or crashing.
Fixed. Your classmates will automatically fill back up if they get too low now. Also fixed a nasty syntax bug that caused me several hours worth of grief.

Edit 3: When making junkie that also has debt (from armenians debtors) into whore it will say that they were enslaved for debts (in tell me about yourself) but overview screen says that they are whoring for drugs and their debt just disappeared. Not sure how or when that happened since at first it was saying "Junky debt x" but after some time it changed to whoring for drugs and I know they didn't repay debt.
There are a couple of scenarios where this can happen. Getting addicted to drugs. Accidentally falling on an drug syringe while whoring are two examples. Whoring for debts is temporary and for drugs it's permanent so it's actually a better situation for you in the end.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.70 patch 4
Changes
  • Performed a small overhaul on the pregnancy system and reassigned a few duplicate variables - numerous bugs fixed​
  • Fixed several instances of the 'babies=1' cheat not setting pregnancy chance to 100%​
  • Made the stat and relationship loss with NPCs optional and disabled by default. You can re-enable it using 'wife_high_maintenance=1'​
  • Added several new cheats to the cheat menu that were previously reserved for testing purposes (see Notes below)​
  • Added conditions to the new testing cheats so they won't be used on unintentional NPCs​
  • Since a full playthrough takes roughly one year of time in-game, I reduced pregnancy duration to 50-60 days so it doesn't take forever​
  • Fixed a bug with the 'family_tester=1' cheat​
  • Updated the message when a child is aged up to legal age to include their last name and also gender​
  • Using either the 'Crushboss' or 'Pimp Me' cheat will set the 'babies=0' and 'family_tester=0' cheats to 0. Just keep this in mind if you want those cheats to still work after using the 'Crushboss' or 'Pimp Me' cheat. You'll have to set 'babies=1' and/or 'family_tester=1' cheat to 1 if you want to continue using them.​
  • Reversed the Gloryhole and Camwhore earnings nerf by assertiveless​
  • Hopefully fixed the reported 'In prison' bug​
  • Fixed a bug with blackmailing with sex video that required the girl to not be a vaginal virgin (she has two other holes that qualify)​
  • Fixed a bug with the 'Make Virgin' cheat not clearing all of the pregnancy variables​
  • Finding and talking with girls at the nude beach now takes more time​
  • Improved the logic which determines whether or not a proper/valid sex video has been created during home sex (you must fuck at least one of her three holes for a successful sex tape/video to be created)​
  • Increased the age range of people that you can meet at the theatre (18-45)​
  • Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types​
  • Added Drug Couriers to the Slums District​
  • Removed the Drug Couriers and Drug Dealer links from 'Your Secret Office'. I know some players may not be happy with this change but it doesn't make sense to have them listed there when they don't live in your mansion (none of your whores and slaves do). It also doesn't make sense to list them in 'Your Secret Office' when none of the other whore and slave jobs are listed there. All whore and slave jobs can now be found in either the 'Red Light District' or the 'Slums District'​
  • Lazy players can now have all whore and slaves jobs listed in 'Your Secret Office' by using: easy_access=1 - This feature is for you Warscared
  • Fixed a nasty bug that would cause Street Whores not to work if a debtor was found by your gang on the same day​
  • Mabuta will no longer be listed as the leader of the Nigerian Cartel if he's assassinated​
  • Fixed a crashing bug caused by having too few classmates. Classmates will now be automatically added if the number drops below 20​
  • Fixed a nasty syntax error (that took far too long to track down) which caused NPCs with nicknames to have scrambled display data​
  • Numerous fixes with nicknames. Re-enabled the nickname system. Nicknames should stick now and are available if you have a good relationship with the NPC​
  • Added an option to add university students to your classmates section if you have a good relationship with them (university student start only)​
  • Added some automation to the 'Search for debtors' gang member task. If your gang has an active debtor to search for, unassigned members will be assigned to search for the debtor automatically (last priority so it shouldn't override other jobs). Talk to the Armenian gang to get this task​
  • Fixed a story bug with the 'Take her virginities' cheat​
  • Small formatting and text fixes/improvements​
  • NPC debt amount is now shown in several places where it wasn't displayed before or was missing​
  • Numerous bug fixes with debtors and mother's offering their daughters to pay for their debt​
  • Fixed the Fighter calculation under Statistics​
  • Fixed several bugs with sex stat reporting​
  • Fixed several bugs that caused the Mansion Solicitor (cookie girl) to not be a virgin​
  • Fixed several story issues with the unique event and story NPCs in the game (Tell me about yourself)​
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'Break Slave' and 'Accept Whore Invite' cheats having incorrect sex stat reporting​
  • Lowered the player's beauty bonus by 20 points (was 30, now 10) - bonus was too high​
  • Added a feature that allows you to bribe a girl's boss to get her fired from her job (requires mansion and a high reputation)​
  • Numerous bug fixes with NPC jobs​
  • Improved the functionality and logic of the 'Make Virgin' and 'Take her virginities' cheats - more story data is preserved, especially with jobs and college​
  • Fixed a nasty bug that would cause high society females to constantly lose their jobs​
  • Added relationship score info to most NPCs in the NPC drop down lists if cheats are enabled​
  • Fixed two bugs with Leah Gotti's story​
  • Fixed two bugs with Nina North's story​
  • You can no longer get your own maids fired from their job by bribing their boss (you are their boss). You can no longer get high society NPCs fired from their jobs (would result in too much grief and complications so their boss wouldn't agree to it).​
  • Improved the height logic so most girls won't be short now - you should see a larger variety of heights for newly generated females​
  • Fixed several bugs that could cause a girl to disappear after you've had sex or sleep with her overnight​
  • Dancing with a girl at the nightclub now advances time​
  • Made improvements to the marriage code - female's picture will now be displayed if she has a beauty score of at least 70​
  • Marrying your daughter now changes her last name to match yours​
  • Added a new cheat in the cheat menu - 'Deliver Baby' - Will cause the pregnant female to deliver her baby immediately - She must be pregnant for this cheat to work​
  • Fixed prostitutes having vaglocks - automatically removed now
  • The option to start 'Family Trouble' Part 2 no longer disappears if the player does something else that doesn't advance time
  • Fixed a typo with the 'Family Trouble' story
  • Reduced the amount of loops that the 'Make Tiny' and 'Big Ass' cheats perform, greatly reducing the time it takes to run them
  • Age display data for females has been adjusted. Previously, "Teenage girl" didn't include all teen ages. It now includes ages 13-19. Adjusted the other age descriptions to compensate for this change.
  • Added options for 10 packs of Estrogen, Lactaid, and Male Enhancer from Tony
  • Removed the option to take female only drugs in your Inventory - Transformation from male to female and feminization of males is not a part of Evil 2
  • Made some adjustments to sex stats in home sex, strip club sex, nightclub sex, and the farm. The main change being that you can no longer increase their hole sizes to unrealistic numbers. Most vaginal, anal, and throat female stats rarely go above 38 now except for daily sex workers.
  • Fixed numerous bugs with the various drugs in the game , especially the ones you can give to females - 'Drug her with...'
  • Enabled the giving of drugs to the unique NPCs in the game so players can customize them some
  • You no longer have to have sex with a girl first in order to put her on birth control (other requirements are still intact)
  • Growth hormone, Estrogen, and Female Extract have been improved and now function like they should
  • Overhauled the drug description list that Tony gives out - added Estrogen which was missing
  • Overhauled the option to 'Drug her with..' - The player is now given a message when the drug is taken and the NPC info remains on the screen
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

Download

Download includes the 0.70 version plus all of it's patches through patch 4. Read the section below to perform a full installation of the game.

Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_70.7z' to your 'EVIL 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder). Right-click on the file - 7-zip - 'Extract Here' - 'Overwrite All' - Select OK to merge and overwrite the existing files. Don't create a new folder when extracting. If you aren't prompted to replace existing files then you didn't install the update correctly.

A full installation of the game requires the following (install in this order):

Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta (base game)
Evil 2 - 0.59
Evil 2 - 0.69

If you are new to the game, please follow the 'Installation' instructions on the opening post (OP).

If you have any trouble extracting any of the Evil 2 downloads, make sure you are using the latest version of 7-zip and WinRar. I recommend you extract all Evil 2 downloads using 7-zip for best results.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

It's critical that you update existing save games as described above or your game will blow major chunks! It may take up to a week (in-game time) for everything to settle down and allow for solid bug free gameplay.

New Cheat Menu Options

Make Tiny
Makes the girl short, thin, and with a slender and small lightweight body. It may also affect their beauty score due to the changes.

Big Ass
Gives the girl a large ass with an average to large body but with low bodyfat. It may also affect their beauty score due to the changes.

Take her virginities
I made this cheat mainly for myself. It makes the girl a true virgin and then causes her to lose all three of her virginities to you (vaginal, throat, and ass). I wanted all of her virginities to be taken by me so that is how this cheat came about. There's a lot of code involved in this cheat and it took me quite a while to get it working the way I intended.

Clean Skin - Natural
This cheat removes all tattoos and piercings from the girl except for ear piercings.

Cure Drug Addiction
Cures drug addiction and the Junky/Addict status from the NPC.

Make Mechanic
Gives a male NPC (usually a gang member) a job as a mechanic. This job is useful for dismantling cars for parts.

Make Locksmith
Gives a male NPC (usually a gang member) a job as a locksmith. This job is useful for hijacking/stealing cars.

Breasts+
Increases a female's breast size by 20 points (range is 30-260). If breast size is reset to a lower number after using this cheat then the body isn't compatible with the larger size (is usually only a problem if breast size goes higher than 218).

Breasts-
Decreases a female's breast size by 20 points (range is 30-260).

Simulate Sex (testing)
Simulates having sex with the girl like you normally would. If you qualify for fucking her throat and ass that will occur. Fucking her pussy always happens. All the same normal sex logic is used so you can take a girl's virginities if she's an anal, throat, or vaginal virgin. This cheat is mainly used for testing purposes.

Keep in mind that not all cheats will work on all NPC body types. For example you can't give an 80 lbs. (36 kg) tiny girl G cup breasts. The cheats have been heavily tested so if they aren't working for you in a particular case, this is likely the issue. The cheats are also greatly affected by your chosen 'Female Body Preferences'. For example, if you only like tiny lightweight girls, using the 'Big Ass' cheat will lower their beauty score.

Deliver Baby
Will cause the pregnant female to deliver her baby immediately. She must be pregnant for this cheat to work.

Slave & Whore job locations:

Red Light District
* Gloryhole
* Street Whores
* Brothel

Slums District
* Camwhores
* Drug Couriers
* Drug Dealers

Miscellaneous Console Commands/Cheats

etester=1 - Pleasure God, you're the ultimate chad/stud. You make girls wet and orgasm with just a touch (sex)
disable_random_sex=1 - Disables the random sex system implemented by assertiveless
wife_high_maintenance=0 - (Default) Disables the sex stat and relationship loss over time for all females
weekly_max_female_relations=1 - Maxes all female relationships automatically weekly and also maxes incentive (costs)
disable_sex_requests=1 - Disables all requests for sex. Don't forget to turn this off (should be temporary)
delay_events=1 - Delays and prevents the unique events and stories in the game from triggering (mainly for testing)
easy_access=1 - Lists all whore and slaves jobs in 'Your Secret Office' for lazy players
babies=1 - 100% pregnancy chance if you creampie a girl's pussy and she qualifies for pregnancy (conditional) - Slow child aging (but faster than default) - Slow child aging was a feature added by assertiveless
family_tester=1 - Cooldowns removed for all family activities (mother and sister). Rapid child aging to legal age

cheats=1 - Cheats are enabled - cheats=0 disabled
alwaysenablecheats=1 - Cheat menu is always enabled and disables the cheat menu on/off toggle
disablecheatmenu=1 - Cheat menu is disabled until you enter disablecheatmenu=0
autosavedisable=1 - Disables auto saves
disable_music=1 - disable_music=0 is default with music enabled. Only affects music clips and not music attached to videos. Music is automatically enabled for the unique events and stories in the game

dynamic $d_remove_student - Removes an NPC's student status which is useful in convincing them to become your whore
dynamic $d_endpregnancy - Terminates a female NPC's pregnancy
dynamic $d_kidnap - Kidnaps the female NPC on the screen and sends them to the farm
dynamic $d_make_enemy - Makes the NPC on the screen your enemy
dynamic $d_send_to_prison - Send the NPC on the screen to prison
dynamic $d_add_to_gang - Add the male NPC on the screen to your gang
dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start - Ultra fast game start with the mansion, most items, and good starting stats. Miscellaneous NPC & gang generation. Use this cheat if you'd like to skip the majority of the grind in the game and start playing the unique events and stories in Evil 2 right away
dynamic $d_beautify - Basically runs the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat until the girl meets most of your Female Body Preferences and has a high beauty score

Note: Not all of these cheats/console commands are new, however I wanted to list all that I'm aware of here - Have fun!
Note: The 'Crushboss' and 'Pimp that Bitch' cheats will reset some variables to default/disabled (babies, family_tester, etester, delay_events, disable_sex_requests)

Helpful Links

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 8 Events and 4 Stories in Evil 2
Evil 2 - 0.70 Release Post
Evil 2 - 0.69 Release Post

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes