Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
The game takes place in a fictional world, which is not so different from our own world, except for a few things (FYI: not all differences are listed here).
For example, slavery is allowed and completely legal. Prostitution is legal in brothels, however prostitution outside of brothels is against the law.
The pharmaceutical industry has reached unprecedented heights and there are a lot of drugs, which, however, are mostly prohibited for sale to individuals.
Weren't those examples meant to highlight differences, rather than similarities, to our own world?

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, after I create my character, I click the red button to start and the game immediately closes off, anything im doing wrong?

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Hello, after I create my character, I click the red button to start and the game immediately closes off, anything im doing wrong?
Probably QSP player, I believe the download contains the one you're supposed to use.

Open QSPgui, top left press open game, direct it to the "Evil" folder, and open the game.
I had the same issue and resolved it that way, if that doesn't work, maybe download qsp again, other than that, I don't know what could be causing it.

Reactions: Tivvy

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Probably QSP player, I believe the download contains the one you're supposed to use.

Open QSPgui, top left press open game, direct it to the "Evil" folder, and open the game.
I had the same issue and resolved it that way, if that doesn't work, maybe download qsp again, other than that, I don't know what could be causing it.
Nice, that did work for me, thanks!

Reactions: Nameless420

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
hi
Great game enjoyed it alot so far.
The Harem tag, I can't seem to find a way to marry a second wife or even make 'her a mistress'.
I would like a mid range house. cheap apartment to mansion is a big painful jump.
Later in the game at mansion, I could not find a slave room, barrack, why must I hire people and not just train slaves to fill those jobs?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I play every now and then and try to fix things that I notice are bad but I don't have the interest to be in charge of a project to keep working on it.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I play every now and then and try to fix things that I notice are bad but I don't have the interest to be in charge of a project to keep working on it.
Slap it in here , if ppl like it , they will play it .
And dont worry of being in charge . Nobody is . Its just about the willingness to post mods/fixes.
Mine tend to be shit like , change to gang so that they make money in free time, instead of getting paycheck , or adjuse the age of ppl in disco to max 20 . Or modify the bonus value of beauty. And similar minor shit .

If u got some fixes/improvements , Feel free to slap it in here :)

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
What's the prerequisites for getting married? I've done it when I've played before, but can't seem to be able to now.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Why my gang don't start the robbery? I have two stolen cars, i have a driver, a shootman and the other one (i don't remember the "title"). Also, i have a gang leader. I'm missing something?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes