Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Why my gang don't start the robbery? I have two stolen cars, i have a driver, a shootman and the other one (i don't remember the "title"). Also, i have a gang leader. I'm missing something?
Have you scouted out the place for robbing?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Slap it in here , if ppl like it , they will play it .
And dont worry of being in charge . Nobody is . Its just about the willingness to post mods/fixes.
Mine tend to be shit like , change to gang so that they make money in free time, instead of getting paycheck , or adjuse the age of ppl in disco to max 20 . Or modify the bonus value of beauty. And similar minor shit .

If u got some fixes/improvements , Feel free to slap it in here :)
I'll have to get back to you, unfortunately discovered my work is on an older version than the latest jessicajones update so if I can't find a way to jerryrig up a version control system to merge the two I would have to do it all over.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I'll have to get back to you, unfortunately discovered my work is on an older version than the latest jessicajones update so if I can't find a way to jerryrig up a version control system to merge the two I would have to do it all over.
Just copy/pass the changes (is more reliable) And u can refresh ur memory on the changes u made , for change log.
Unless u forgot , what changes u made (happens to me too often) :D

hashdotbang

Mar 28, 2017
I am working on bringing back TF stuff into the game. If both original devs left I will most likely create another thread and change game name. No idea how ownership works for these. Worst case scenario I'll just name it a mod or something.
I had the TF stuff partially working before the jessicajones update. Would be happy to make contributions if you have a WIP on the latest stuff.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You all should just make a Gitlab for your release or something, so that people have it if they want to fork it or whatever. Girl Life's project has a few python scripts for splitting a txt2gam file and building a qsp file after you make changes. Really the only way to have any kind of version control.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
You all should just make a Gitlab for your release or something, so that people have it if they want to fork it or whatever. Girl Life's project has a few python scripts for splitting a txt2gam file and building a qsp file after you make changes. Really the only way to have any kind of version control.
That is the kind of stuff I was wondering if anyone had bothered to do or if qsp was such a weird format that people just don't use it.

Just copy/pass the changes (is more reliable) And u can refresh ur memory on the changes u made , for change log.
Unless u forgot , what changes u made (happens to me too often) :D
It's been like a year so I have no clue what I changed or even if i still have the changes I commented on in the thread, I'll have to see if there are any useful tools in the girls life project or what I can slap together to treat the exported txt files as versions as I would rather spend the time trying to save time down the line than just reading out the two txt dumps side by side to try and eyeball changes.

I had the TF stuff partially working before the jessicajones update. Would be happy to make contributions if you have a WIP on the latest stuff.
Good to know that someone is still interested in that content, does the original evil still get updated? If we can get a versioning system it would probably be good to try and keep that content relatively current as I had noted it was broken code atop broken code.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
That is the kind of stuff I was wondering if anyone had bothered to do or if qsp was such a weird format that people just don't use it.

It's been like a year so I have no clue what I changed or even if i still have the changes I commented on in the thread, I'll have to see if there are any useful tools in the girls life project or what I can slap together to treat the exported txt files as versions as I would rather spend the time trying to save time down the line than just reading out the two txt dumps side by side to try and eyeball changes.

Good to know that someone is still interested in that content, does the original evil still get updated? If we can get a versioning system it would probably be good to try and keep that content relatively current as I had noted it was broken code atop broken code.
I always do it, it's much simpler for me to manage everything. Here's my Gitlab repo for SOB , scripts are in python 3.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
QSP is nothing to be intimidated about, it sounds weird because it's underused, which also makes it feel harder as there aren't that much written about how to use it (at least not in English). As far as actual coding goes (and this comes from someone with no coding experience at all), I've not really had any problems modifying minor things in QSP games.
There are just a whole lot of variables, and other people's variable's never makes any sense.

As I mentioned before, if you want to work on something QSP but don't really know how to do it, just ask Kevin Smarts for help, he loves helping people (or at least he's not comfortable enough saying no to someone asking for help).

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Use Notepad++ to compare files . Takes no time at all (1 minute to install compare plugin)
And while u at it . Slap in the inventory from previous EVIL remaster (way better)
Other than that , good luck :)
Aside from that , iam way to fucking lazy to do that my self :D
Actualy , im thinking of adding that IF the woman is pissed off and wants to leave , if ur Dom is high enough , u can slap her and reset her want to leave. Its not too rapi is it? :D

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Actualy , im thinking of adding that IF the woman is pissed off and wants to leave , if ur Dom is high enough , u can slap her and reset her want to leave. Its not too rapi is it? :D
The game is called Evil, I think you can get away with it.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
7zip does not download rather it opens in browser?
I dont get it?

Just cant download it
Just try a different browser. It should work in all browser, but probably way easier to tell you to use a different one rather than trying to figure out which one you're using and what you're doing wrong

Mar 21, 2018
I'm good at merging code. If you send me what you have I'll see how much work it would be to merge it. It shouldn't be overly difficult unless you are using a fairly old version from myself.

Reactions: PrivacyFirst

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
im a huge fan of this, sucks what happened. Is there a community fork/mod/anything of the sort for more content like more vids/gifs?

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
im a huge fan of this, sucks what happened. Is there a community fork/mod/anything of the sort for more content like more vids/gifs?
This was the community mod, I doubt there will be another offshoot
We don't wanna go to far and get an modception or some shit

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes