guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Known Bugs still in the game
  • Jobs conflicting with school hours - need to also list job hours
  • Preview image pops up when loading a save game - this is a QSP Player bug and won't be fixed
  • Childbirth is broken (having babies)
Just downloaded this game and this was really annoying. I'm not sure that this is actually a problem with the QSP player, but here's a workaround:
Code:
!edit this part of 'onobjsel'
if $selobj='Savegame':
    VIEW
    UNSEL
    SAVEGAME
end
EDIT: Thought up an easier workaround.
EDIT2: I should have read the thread first before downloading this. I didn't know the game was semi-abandoned.

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I went with hanging out on the streetX2 and direct to the capital. After that I scouted a robbery and clicked on the wait button a few time until night to see. Don't know how many time I had to restart, but a few time with different option to see for sure. I also uninstalled and re-installed the game. Imma try to get it to trigger again to see if I can get a more clear answer.
Man this garbage is so annoying :/

Mar 21, 2018
Not sure if jessicajones was continuing or not.
Sorry to keep players in suspense. I was originally planning on taking a break and then continuing development but that hasn't happened. I haven't worked on the game since my last update and don't have any future content planned.

There are two primary reasons for this.

#1 - Lack of interest in the game from players. I've asked for specific feedback numerous times in past updates and got next to nothing. Too many 'download and ditch' players on the site who download, run (ditch), play the games here, and contribute nothing. Hardly anyone has bothered to write a review for the game in the past year either. I'm not an 'attention or praise hound' but developers and authors like to feel appreciated for their efforts.

#2 - The game's primary weaknesses still exist. Lots of placeholder content and half finished features. Some content and code is extremely confusing and messy such as the gang content. I have little desire to work on this part of the game and have added my own content and what interests me personally instead. I am not the original developer of the game but started developing for the game once spectre1viper quit. Players continue to complain about the game's primary weaknesses which I can't blame them for I guess but its not something that I'm willing to work on. That is pretty much the only feedback I get and not the specific feedback I've asked for in the past (the new content I've added).

The game is abandoned at this point. If another developer wishes to work on the game they are welcome to.

Thank you to all those who provided feedback and support for me over the past two years! I wish you lots of happiness and success! Happy gaming!

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry to keep players in suspense. I was originally planning on taking a break and then continuing development but that hasn't happened. I haven't worked on the game since my last update and don't have any future content planned.

#1 - Lack of interest in the game from players. I've asked for specific feedback numerous times in past updates and got next to nothing. Too many 'download and ditch' players on the site who download, run (ditch), play the games here, and contribute nothing. Hardly anyone has bothered to write a review for the game in the past year either. I'm not an 'attention or praise hound' but developers and authors like to feel appreciated for their efforts.

#2 - The game's primary weaknesses still exist. Lots of placeholder content and half finished features. Some content and code is extremely confusing and messy such as the gang content. I have little desire to work on this part of the game and have added my own content and what interests me personally instead. I am not the original developer of the game but started developing for the game once spectre1viper quit. Players continue to complain about the game's primary weaknesses which I can't blame them for I guess but its not something that I'm willing to work on. That is pretty much the only feedback I get and not the specific feedback I've asked for in the past (the new content I've added).

The game is abandoned at this point. If another developer wishes to work on the game they are welcome to.

Thank you to all those who provided feedback and support for me over the past two years! I wish you lots of happiness and success! Happy gaming!
Define feedback :)
Like what u should do next? Or whats missing?
Well , how about starting to polish locations , like the beach.
I for example removed the 1h search (for my game)

What u could do is: Officially remove the time loos , and add 3 options . Search for teens , Search for Young adults , Search for Middle aged women (good for blackmail) , All with adjust attractiveness (why would u look for a 1 out of 10 attractive women?).
Also added a criteria . That dont just takes ur Mus (muscle build to be a deciding factor) But also if the women is a bit of a slut , she notices ur dick size as well (Virgins dont care about dick size).
Next the Opera , i rewrote that you find only man there (good for contacts)
And many more micro adjustments

On the mention of Gangs , Yeah , thats a fucking mess.
With that , i made only smal adjustments like : If ur get away driver is also a driver in profession , it adds points to score.
Also a Loader profession adds points , and Guard adds points . But thats a byt cheaty , as they newer truly fail then :D

About reviews , look , the game is bare bones . The original concept was pretty much immediately abandoned . And writing a Review on a Prototype . I would rather wait till its somewhat finished . Officially the score is Glowing 4.5 , thats good no?

Oh , and remove the leftower from prewious wersion , where u could pick up boys in the club . As homosexuality is not possible , it make little to no sense that His Boyfriend would charge at u :D

Reactions: shadowi01

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016

#1 - Interest takes time, commitment and quality to build. I see the potential this game has but it just not there yet. The reasons for this are too many bugs and not enough content.

#2 - Fair enough.

Your time is your own and you are free to choose how to spend it. I wish you all the best.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Dang. Really liked this game. Didn't look in the thread ever because I just assume devs already have plans for their games. Sad to see another QSP game go abandoned. QSP games are my favorite on this site usually because of their options and open world style.

Reactions: Jmitchell

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018

I tend to drop in and out of stuff, and at this time I thought the game was abandoned when I dropped out, so I didn't really expect to drop back in. That said, if you want specific feedback I can definitely provide that. I usually avoid writing reviews though, because they just seem to make everyone angry.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I just randomly found this game and what great luck... I love it! I'm the kinda player that likes to go in blind so I did and what fun it is to find out what you can and sometimes can't get away with. This game is grindy but I kinda like how it mimmics real life routine (if you choose to do that) while still allowing you a lot of freedom, especially for none student MCs.

So as is always the case, I eventually wanted to know more about the game and started going through the forums (played about a full year's worth by that point). I wanted to see what else this game had for me and what the future held...

Alas, while the game holds many many more secrets for me to unravel/discover, it's future seems bleak if not inexistent. I truly hope that jessicajones or even anyone else that has programming knowledge/knowhow can keep updating and improving what is a solid, fun base to be built upon. It would be a shame for this game to go down as abandoned like so many others.

I truly hope someone will pick this up and try to keep it going... Ty to jessicajones and spectre1viper for their work and great game. I'll keep playing and hoping for future updates... only wish I could help more but my programming knowledge is inexistent and so is my financial power.

One final thought... imo it would be awesome to include some bdsm elements to the shops and regular girl/girlfriend/wife interactions. Simple stuff like blindfolds, ballgags, ropes, duct tape, vibrators, handcuffs, bondage apparels & so many other possibilities come to mind. The bondage could be light/moderate/hardcore as the MC and his submissive's relation develops, allowing more & more interaction possibilities. Just saying... trying to get someone's creative juices to flow again :)

TY again for a great game

Reactions: Greenbladt

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
By the way, the Russian development of EVIL actually got picked up by someone and restarted just this month. I haven't managed to get a decent translation of it, but it's pretty cool so far, and the dev seems to be willing to drop bugfixes fairly quickly.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Sadly I don't have even a remotely modern version to reupload, just have to hold out hope that someone does as versions going back also appear to be down and I'm seeing deleated user profiles that give me aprehension.

I still have a vague interest in the project but I haven't touched the game in like a year.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sadly I don't have even a remotely modern version to reupload, just have to hold out hope that someone does as versions going back also appear to be down and I'm seeing deleated user profiles that give me aprehension.

I still have a vague interest in the project but I haven't touched the game in like a year.
Oh JessicaJones and spectrev1per deleted their account, that's who would have the files. So guess this thread needs an abandoned tag again.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes