Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh this game came back which is nice to see. Guess someone over on the original game's uptown forum got the gang wars all working and stuff in their mod. Been working on my own version as well as learning experience but probably won't release it. QSPs are so fun to mod but yeah, nice to see that this is still going.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
I'm on the event where Tony gave me a contact on where to buy/smuggle drugs from columbia, but i never know how to, or where to meet this contact to buy cheaper drugs, can someone point it out to me?

dmvikar

May 13, 2019
I'm on the event where Tony gave me a contact on where to buy/smuggle drugs from columbia, but i never know how to, or where to meet this contact to buy cheaper drugs, can someone point it out to me?
You need to recruit NPCs and send them to Colombia.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I would love to see events relating to jealous husbands, if they discover you are fucking their wives. Right relatiomship system means nothing and does nothing.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
can someone explain to me how the gangs work, I've assigned them to steal cars, but haven't gotten any cars, I;ve been scouting for a place to rob, but nothing is happening with that ether? Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
can someone explain to me how the gangs work, I've assigned them to steal cars, but haven't gotten any cars, I;ve been scouting for a place to rob, but nothing is happening with that ether? Am I missing something/doing something wrong?
Think gangs are horribly broken still. Not much to do with it at the moment, except use them to guard your whores.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Think gangs are horribly broken still. Not much to do with it at the moment, except use them to guard your whores.
Alright fair enough, I seen previous comments saying you could the robbery, but they were from 2019.

dmvikar

May 13, 2019
If the gang code has not changed from the original, then Hrodulfr wrote everything correctly in the post above.

Hrodulfr

Mar 22, 2020
Like dmvikar said just now, at least all newer versions i've played the last 2 years work like described in my post a few posts up. Not saying it's the easiest read as i wrote it from memory, but it's got answers to all the things you ask about.

Kant500

Mar 26, 2019
I noticed this whole gang thing too and for me I can say confidently the gang system doesn't work anymore. I believe the statement that no code regarding the gangs was touched but on the other hand for me it is a fact that things like scouting (spying), car theft and buying Intel regarding heists and the like just do nothing in version 0.5 and 0.53. The last version which I'm able to verify that the gang-system works like intended is version 1.3. I never downloaded 1.4 and 1.5 and the links got removed. I've tried with a new game in all three versions and with correct, clean installs.
And since I know how to plan a robbery or search for debtors and so forth, I know where to look for the option or so it would, at least, seem. So I came to the conclusion that either the system changed and I don't know about it (which would then collide with earlier posts) or it is bugged in some way, nobody knows about. Just my two cents to this whole debate...

Mar 14, 2020
For the gang stuff I noticed that if your family appears on your payroll in the morning it means your gang is bugged. I started a new game until the family stopped being paid and robbery and car theft worked fine after that.

Reactions: Greenbladt

Kant500

Mar 26, 2019
For the gang stuff I noticed that if your family appears on your payroll in the morning it means your gang is bugged. I started a new game until the family stopped being paid and robbery and car theft worked fine after that.
Good to know! Yeah have the payroll thing too but for some reason, I didn't think of writing it here. I'll try that out but for my curiosity, how many tries did it take you to get the "unbugged" start?

Edit: Or would you be so kind and state what options you chose and did you do anything after spawning, except waiting for sleeping time? I'm asking because I've tried quite a few times now but nothing's changing. And while doing so I thought that maybe the problem is tied to certain starting options (just my unknowing thesis).

Last edited:

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, if I remember correctly, this game was made by a Russian guy, right?

I been seeing some comments about wanting to change the size of an npc's ass, waist, hips, and height. I was also curious and decided to google translate.

If there are people here that know Russian, please feel free to correct me.

bedra = hips
talia = waist
rost = height

VVVVV!

May 6, 2018
Ok, if I remember correctly, this game was made by a Russian guy, right?

I been seeing some comments about wanting to change the size of an npc's ass, waist, hips, and height. I was also curious and decided to google translate.

If there are people here that know Russian, please feel free to correct me.

bedra = hips
talia = waist
rost = height
you're goddamn right

Mar 14, 2020
Good to know! Yeah have the payroll thing too but for some reason, I didn't think of writing it here. I'll try that out but for my curiosity, how many tries did it take you to get the "unbugged" start?

Edit: Or would you be so kind and state what options you chose and did you do anything after spawning, except waiting for sleeping time? I'm asking because I've tried quite a few times now but nothing's changing. And while doing so I thought that maybe the problem is tied to certain starting options (just my unknowing thesis).
I went with hanging out on the streetX2 and direct to the capital. After that I scouted a robbery and clicked on the wait button a few time until night to see. Don't know how many time I had to restart, but a few time with different option to see for sure. I also uninstalled and re-installed the game. Imma try to get it to trigger again to see if I can get a more clear answer.

Reactions: Kant500
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes