darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I don't have the original downloaded files, so I repacked my game:

This should be a working version 0.53.

TY so much for sharing BUT it doesn't actually work... it's missing the *.qsp or *.gam file. (can't remember which one this modded version used)
And also, does the gang part work in your installed game? And if it did work, did you do anything specific to make it work? Just curious cause I could never get it to work properly when I had the game a few months back before foolishly deleting it.

Thx in advance

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
You are right, I am sorry.
I accidentally removed these files, when I deleted my saves. Here are the missing files:

Reactions: Daba

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
TY so much for sharing BUT it doesn't actually work... it's missing the *.qsp or *.gam file. (can't remember which one this modded version used)
And also, does the gang part work in your installed game? And if it did work, did you do anything specific to make it work? Just curious cause I could never get it to work properly when I had the game a few months back before foolishly deleting it.

Thx in advance
Gang part doesn't work in this version of the game. Guess the Russians fixed it in their version but no translated versions of that one.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
I understand that the woman MC part are buggy, but the assets are still in the game. I'm trying to find the part of the code that prevents me from changing Pol[you] to 1 and Gender[you] to 1 in the console. Any idea?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I understand that the woman MC part are buggy, but the assets are still in the game. I'm trying to find the part of the code that prevents me from changing Pol[you] to 1 and Gender[you] to 1 in the console. Any idea?
It isn't as simple as pulling out the section that forces you to be hetro male, the game logic for other choices wasn't deleted last I looked but key sections of it is likely to be commented out because it hasn't been updated while the focus was on the hetro male parts. The art assets for M-M and F-F interaction were deleted tho.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
The qsp that comes with the download doesnt have images, in the sense that when you click to display some images, like your body preview, size of your dick, etc. It does nothing, I tried with qqsp and it shows but it crashes in some options. Is there any way to display images properly??

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Yes, I have it like that in my folders, the issue is whith this version of qsp, I attach the qusp I use for GirlLife, another great game that uses this program and display images.
In this game the images options cant be applied, but exist. I dont know is something on my end or Im being a dummy but the qsp version is diferent and doesnt have the image options enabled.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I have it like that in my folders, the issue is whith this version of qsp, I attach the qusp I use for GirlLife, another great game that uses this program and display images.
In this game the images options cant be applied, but exist. I dont know is something on my end or Im being a dummy but the qsp version is diferent and doesnt have the image options enabled.
This version wasn't made with Qqsp in mind, I mean it works a bit but Spectreviper opted to use the normal Qsp player with video support, since Qqsp doesn't always remember window positions. Also depends on the folder structure, try something without spaces in the name. If that doesn't work try the video support QSP gui or unzip it all again.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
This version wasn't made with Qqsp in mind, I mean it works a bit but Spectreviper opted to use the normal Qsp player with video support, since Qqsp doesn't always remember window positions. Also depends on the folder structure, try something without spaces in the name. If that doesn't work try the video support QSP gui or unzip it all again.
Yeah it was on my end, I redownloaded qsp and now there seems to be no issue, thanks for the help

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Any game downloads working?
I think we have been relying on random fans uploading the current version as the previous download links were mainly by whomever was developing at the time.

How do people find new male associates? I have females throwing themself at me but men don't want to even be acquaintances.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
My game doesn't load pictures for some reason, please help if you can.
I play 0.53 from kurosx.
Thanks in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I put "Evil2-spectre1viper.qproj" and "Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp" files in "Evil" folder so problem is solved.
Hope this helps someone who like me that just put missing files in main game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes