Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
In the next version (coming soon) you'll be able to change the background, font, and link colors of the game. Here is an example of what is possible:

View attachment 1972748
Looks great, can’t wait to check it out once it’s ready!

Do you anticipate that save files from before will still work, or do you recommend starting a fresh play through once the update is out?

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Looks great, can’t wait to check it out once it’s ready!

Do you anticipate that save files from before will still work, or do you recommend starting a fresh play through once the update is out?
This is a tough one. I don't do anything outright that will break old save games. However, I've changed enough code that your game may be very buggy for the first week in-game. With QSP, sometimes it takes a while for the game to use the new code as it tends to "hang on" to the old save game data for a while. I've tried forcing a refresh in the code which doesn't seem to help.

So as long as you don't mind your game being buggy at first, things should smooth out eventually. Interesting enough, using console commands generally forces the game to abandon old save game data but doing it in the code doesn't. There will probably be two console commands that I'll have players run if they use an old save game.

I don't recommend that players use save games prior to version 0.55 Beta (too much has changed).

Bottom line, don't feel obligated to start fresh. The choice is yours in the end...

I should be releasing the update in beta form here on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: stho90 and Kelazad

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This was really needed! looks great! :)
If someone is interested in add a new fem character I havce ton of pics for one that I would love to be in the game
If the game wasn't already heavy on pictures I might take you up on your offer and add them to the generic sex system but currently there are too many.

Reactions: Matt1996

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
This is a tough one. I don't do anything outright that will break old save games. However, I've changed enough code that your game may be very buggy for the first week in-game. With QSP, sometimes it take a while for the game to use the new code as it tends to "hang on" to the old save game data for a while. I've tried forcing a refresh in the code which doesn't seem to help.

So as long as you don't mind your game being buggy at first, things should smooth out eventually. Interesting enough, using console commands generally forces the game to abandon old save game data but doing it in the code doesn't. There will probably be two console commands that I'll have players run if they use an old save game.

I don't recommend that players use save games prior to version 0.55 Beta (too much has changed).

Bottom line, don't feel obligated to start fresh. The choice is yours in the end...

I should be releasing the update in beta form here on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.
Thanks for the prompt and thorough reply! I think I'll hold off and just start fresh to get the full experience. Thank you again for the work you've been putting into this, it's like a whole new game now!

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
If the game wasn't already heavy on pictures I might take you up on your offer and add them to the generic sex system but currently there are too many.
Ow, okey I understand, Just wanted to see her inmortalized in Evil :p
thanks for your answer! the games is looking great and a change of esthetic no matter if just are colors are reaaaaaally needed.
keep it up with the great work and thank you very much!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - Version 0.58 Beta

Download

Installation

Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta (base game) is required! Read the 'Requirements' section on the OP before downloading!

1. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0.58Beta 2.7z' to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder inside this one)
2. Right-click on 'Evil 2 - 0.58Beta 2.7z' - 7-zip - Extract Here (don't create a new folder!) - Overwrite All (if you aren't prompted to overwrite existing files then you didn't install the update correctly!)

General Notes

It will take me half a day to do the changelog so I'll be working on that this week and fixing any reported bugs.

As always, it could use more testing but the basics seem to work. Feel free to report bugs, however gangs still haven't been fixed yet so keep that in mind.

The official game release will still occur on August 17th of this month as planned. I'm posting this beta version to work out any bugs before the official release. The OP won't be fully updated until the 17th. That is when all the serial harassers will show up and tell me that I killed their dog and cat and ruined their life because I removed the female, trans, gay, and lesbian playthroughs (which happened long before my involvement with the game). Then, the size queens will show up and complain that the game is larger than many professional indie games and that I destroyed their hard drive and Internet because of it.

Using an existing/old Save Game

Save games started with version 0.55 Beta or newer should be mostly compatible. If you have a save game older than version 0.55 Beta, I highly recommend starting a new game.

Run these two console commands in the spectre1viper command injector to help the game read in the new code:

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2'
dynamic $d_clear_vars & dynamic $d_clear_random

Run both of the above commands twice when you are at home with no NPCs on the screen.

Family Trouble Story Notes

Some events happen rather quickly. Due to the college student playthrough I can't advance the time much without breaking it. If you think that some events need more time to occur before happening or happen too quickly then you now know why. I will sometimes just pretend or tell you that time has gone by when it physically hasn't so I don't break different playthroughs.

Some audio and video sources had loud audio and some had very faint audio. I attempted to normalize it the best I could, however when the source is very faint I can only increase the volume to a certain point. I apologize if you have to adjust your speaker or headphone volume up and down several times during the story. I'm at the mercy of the asset sources.

All text is important to the story and advances the story. Don't rush through it or you will miss a lot! I keep the story moving at a good pace. Take your time and enjoy it.

I added some music to several places in the story. If you don't like my music choices you can turn the music off but I recommend that you wait until the story is over before doing so (music continues to play at a few spots in the game after the story is finished). You'll notice that the original artist isn't singing the songs in nearly every case. This is on purpose due to licensing issues.

disable_music=0 (default - music is enabled)
disable_music=1 (disable music using this console command if you wish - won't disable music attached to videos)

You can disable and enable the music as much as you'd like (it won't hurt anything).

I hate to bring this up but I know a player will eventually so I'll beat them to the punch. Your sister Anna's behavior in the game can be erratic at times. There are reasons for this which will come to light the more you play. Even still I will tell you as the author that Anna does NOT have a mental disorder of any kind! I developed all the characters personally so I am the authority on this. Anna does have some bipolar tendencies to her personality, however they are a natural part of her character due to several reasons which will be revealed throughout the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was going to provide a save game to start Part 1 and Part 2 of the Family Trouble storyline. I decided against this and did something even better. Using console commands, players can skip ahead to the family story without affecting the rest of the game. This has many advantages. First, it allows you to customize your own character completely. Second, it still allows you to play through the 5 random/special events later once you meet the requirements for them. A save game doesn't allow either to occur.

I only recommend that players use the console commands if they are interested in the Family Trouble visual novel and nothing else. I strongly encourage everyone to play the game normally and use cheats as needed to customize the level of grind that they are comfortable with.

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1
dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_2

Last edited:

stanfoo

May 23, 2018
How to check cum limits? Previously i am able to cum cover a girl, after 0.57 update, it seems like unable to do that.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Evil 2 - Version 0.58 Beta

Download

Evil 2 - 0.58 Beta
Evil 2 - 0.58 Beta

Installation

Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta (base game) is required! Read the 'Requirements' section on the OP before downloading!

1. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0.58Beta.7z' to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder inside this one)
2. Right-click on 'Evil 2 - 0.58Beta.7z' - 7-zip - Extract Here (don't create a new folder!) - Overwrite All (if you aren't prompted to overwrite existing files then you didn't install the update correctly!)

General Notes

It will take me half a day to do the changelog so I'll be working on that this week and fixing any reported bugs.

As always, it could use more testing but the basics seem to work. Feel free to report bugs, however gangs still haven't been fixed yet so keep that in mind.

The official game release will still occur on August 17th of this month as planned. I'm posting this beta version to work out any bugs before the official release. The OP won't be fully updated until the 17th. That is when all the serial harassers will show up and tell me that I killed their dog and cat and ruined their life because I removed the female, trans, gay, and lesbian playthroughs (which happened long before my involvement with the game). Then, the size queens will show up and complain that the game is larger than many professional indie games and that I destroyed their hard drive and Internet because of it.

Family Trouble Story Notes

Some events happen rather quickly. Due to the college student playthrough I can't advance the time much without breaking it. If you think that some events need more time to occur before happening or happen too quickly then you now know why. I will sometimes just pretend or tell you that time has gone by when it physically hasn't so I don't break different playthroughs.

Some audio and video sources had loud audio and some had very faint audio. I attempted to normalize it the best I could, however when the source is very faint I can only increase the volume to a certain point. I apologize if you have to adjust your speaker or headphone volume up and down several times during the story. I'm at the mercy of the asset sources.

All text is important to the story and advances the story. Don't rush through it or you will miss a lot! I keep the story moving at a good pace. Take your time and enjoy it.

I added some music to several places in the story. If you don't like my music choices you can turn the music off but I recommend that you wait until the story is over before doing so (music continues to play at a few spots in the game after the story is finished). You'll notice that the original artist isn't singing the songs in nearly every case. This is on purpose due to licensing issues.

disable_music=0 (default - music is enabled)
disable_music=1 (disable music using this console command if you wish)

You can disable and enable the music as much as you'd like (it won't hurt anything).

I hate to bring this up but I know a player will eventually so I'll beat them to the punch. Your sister Anna's behavior in the game can be erratic at times. There are reasons for this which will come to light the more you play. Even still I will tell you as the author that Anna does NOT have a mental disorder of any kind! I developed all the characters personally so I am the authority on this. Anna does have some bipolar tendencies to her personality, however they are a natural part of her character due to several reasons which will be revealed during the story. I've already revealed too much...

I was going to provide a save game to start Part 1 and Part 2 of the Family Trouble storyline. I decided against this and did something even better. Using console commands, players can skip ahead to the family story without affecting the rest of the game. This has many advantages. First, it allows you to customize your own character completely. Second, it still allows you to play through the 5 random/special events later once you meet the requirements for them. A save game doesn't allow either to occur. I only recommend that players use the console commands if they are only interested in the Family Trouble visual novel and nothing else. I strongly encourage everyone to play the game normally and use cheats as needed to customize the level of grind that they are comfortable with.

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1
dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_2

During testing, I did encounter one issue when a random event triggered during the 'Family Trouble' story. This is one reason why the 'Family Trouble' story is saved for last during a normal playthrough.

I'll add more information to this post as needed... (I will be sleeping for the next 10 hours or so. I've been up for 26 hours and need some rest)
noobtrain Wow - just finished playing through all the new content and I've gotta say, job well done sir! Really amazing work - this shit is awesome. I know very little about coding or game development but I can definitely see how this would have taken a ton of work!

Wanted to share some of my initial feedback - feel free to take it or leave it as you see fit!

WARNING: If you haven't played the update yet, DON'T click on the spoiler tags below, there are a lot of story spoilers!

Again - THANK YOU for doing all of this and for reviving a game I had more or less given up on, and making it better than ever!

• Red Heart

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Playing a bit more and just came across a bug:

Thank you for the bug report! This revealed several bugs that I fixed.

Update: About the picture you mentioned. I haven't been able to find a good picture for this. If you know of a better one I'm happy to consider it.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How to check cum limits? Previously i am able to cum cover a girl, after 0.57 update, it seems like unable to do that.
I did fix a few locations where cum wasn't being subtracted from the player after an orgasm. If you run out of cum and want to continue, use the built-in cheats. I think it is something like 'Make me horny and hard'.

If you start sex with full balls, the player can cum approximately 10 times. To cover a girl with cum requires you to cum in 7 separate locations (face, mouth, chest, belly, ass, vagina, and asshole). So, as long as you time your orgasms properly, you'll be able to cover the girl in cum every time. The player is about to cum when the horny stat is 90 or above.

Try running these two console commands in the spectre1viper command injector:

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2'
dynamic $d_clear_vars & dynamic $d_clear_random

Run both of the above commands twice when you are at home with no NPCs on the screen.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain Wow - just finished playing through all the new content and I've gotta say, job well done sir! Really amazing work - this shit is awesome. I know very little about coding or game development but I can definitely see how this would have taken a ton of work!

Wanted to share some of my initial feedback - feel free to take it or leave it as you see fit!

WARNING: If you haven't played the update yet, DON'T click on the spoiler tags below, there are a lot of story spoilers!

Again - THANK YOU for doing all of this and for reviving a game I had more or less given up on, and making it better than ever!
Thank you for your high praise and feedback! It is appreciated!

Again, thank you very much for your feedback! It is appreciated! :love:

Reactions: Kelazad

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Kelazad - I'll probably have time to add two of your suggestions into the game before the official release. I'm a very bad boy for wanting to add more content since the game is in beta. That is so naughty of me! I may need Phoebe and Anna to give me a spanking. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelazad

eduardo tabosa

Aug 13, 2018
Found a bug:
When I go to train a slave on the farm the 3 options: Fuck her in the ass, Fuck her face & Power fuck her pussy doesn't increase the numbers as many times as I did, only the flog increases.

I don't know if its a bugs: When starting a new day you go straight to the bathroom.

im using the Evil 2 0_58Beta Hotfix.

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Hey man,

At first i have to say that you did great work with that version!
I have tried it now from a new start and here are my findings. As you should know, some of them could be "works-as-designed" but i am not sure about them.

Potential bugs in 0.58 Beta (tested with Hotfix from today)

--------------------------------------------------

01.) If i join the amateur boxing fight in the fitness center, i am exhausted after i have lost (even if i would be able to do workout for 12 hours or more)

02.) I was in the Nightclub and added some aphrodisiacs into a girls drink. After i asked her to follow me to my home, she refused... She was already drunk. Two times in one evening

03.) If i go to the "Nudist beach" and have success with "Talk to girls", "Approach" and "Exchange phone numbers", i immediately left the beach and need to pay again to join it again.

04.) A girl is becoming my whore in exchange for drugs (see: "NAME is your whore.. She works for you for drugs"). I sent her to sell drugs ("open a drug den") and after i met her in the slums and clicked on "Close hangout", she is still listed on my computer on the "Whores" page but i am not able to click or select her anymore. Her name is black, not purple. She has currently no job and she is also listed on the "Addicts / Junkies" page too (and selectable there).

05.) When i am in the fitness center and i am training, i am still able to train at "20 h 00 EMT". This should not be possible because i would train 1 hours from 20 to 21 but the center tells me it is available from 6 to 20. (Also a little bit confusing because i wake up at 7 and will never be able to be there at 6)

06.) I have never met Mabuta (because i use my whores just for selling drugs and he not appears) but if i go to the strip club, i am able to "Beg Mabuta to pay less". Confusing, i think...

07.) If i have a whore who has been blackmailed, why am i not able to send her selling drugs? She needs to do what i want, or am i wrong?

08.) Slap a whore by "Persuade her to work harder" (does not matter if just for fun or as a punishment), her relationship does not change in any way. Expected whould be that it reduces the relationship... If i select "Have sex with her" and "Push her down by the shoulders", i am able to "Slap her" and the relationship reduces.

09.) If i have a whore who works for me for drugs (and our relationship is "0"), i am not able to request a BJ while driving in my car with her. Getting a BJ when i invite her to me is possible. I can imagine that a "forced BJ in car" is not implemented but a "free BJ in car" is and it is all related to our relationship.

10.) If seems that the girls "X time/s, NAME and I had sex" is counted wrong. After i selected "Have sex with her" and "Fuck her throat", the counter of "...and I had sex" goes up. I can understand that "she sucked your cock" and "she deepthroated your cock" rises, but not the first one. Or does it represent the total number of all sex types?

11.) Relationship with your whores is acting confusing, see number 08. I selected "Have sex with", "Push her down by the shoulders" and clicked several times "Slap her" to reduce her Relationship from 30 to -2. After that, i "Stand her up" and "Leave". Then, i selected her again (Relationship is still -2) and i selected "Have sex with". Relationship is still -2. Then i clicked "Push her down by the shoulders" and her Relationship returned to 30. How? It seems to be a real bug. (Update: I found that all relationship will reset to 30 if you select a whore, click "Have sex with" and then "Push her down by the shoulders")

12.) If i have a whore who would work for drugs, i can select "Persuade her to work harder" when she has no job. (Does not make sense, but its okay) If i tell her that she has to sell drugs by "Organize a drug den", i am not able to select "Persuade her to work harder" anymore. If she works on the street or somewhere else, i can do it. Why not when she is selling drugs for me?

13.) There is a captured girl in the farm. When i select to flog her, i got the message "...is brokern und fully corrupted. There is no need to whip her further." but the still does not want to sign the contract. Her values are: "Corruption 100, Dom 0, Will 47, Lust 54" and i already has sex with her in any possible way.

14.) If i select one of my whores to sell drugs, i return to the page "Your Drug dealers" but i am not able to access this page in any other way.

15.) Blackmailing a girl with a sex tape to become my whore does not change our relationship in any way.

16.) I take my whore to a restaurant, add aphrodisiacs into her drink/meal and go with her into the bathroom. After fucking her and i selected "Leave", i am back in the Nightclub with the message "The fun is over and everyone goes home". It seems that the restaurant and the nightclub are using the same bathroom and returning always leads me to the nightclub.

17.) If a want to blackmail a girl with the sex tape, it tells me that i released the tape in the internet. This has no impact on our relationship, she does not become an enemy and i am able to do the same thing again. Releasing the tape for several times seems useless.

New ideas for improvement

--------------------------------------------------

01.) Sell sex tapes on your computer to make some money (what could decrease the relationship with the girl if she cares, will remove the tape and allows you to create a new one?)

02.) Drug for the player that allows him to skip sleeping and to work without energy loss

03.) Let girls work in porn industry (or make your own porn videos for sale with slaves/whores), maybe you need to buy some professional equipment? The value of a video could depend on the skill of the girls, your skill, the equipment, ...

04.) "Offer drugs" to girls could improve their relationship (because its for "free" and everybody likes a gift). You also do pay for going to cafe/restaurant which improves relationship. Why not "Giving drugs"?

05.) If you manage her clothing, i would expect that her relationship with you would go down. (Even if you select "Remove and destroy all"). There is currently no impact.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Kelazad - I'll probably have time to add two of your suggestions into the game before the official release. I'm a very bad boy for wanting to add more content since the game is in beta. That is so naughty of me! I may need Phoebe and Anna to give me a spanking. :D
What can I say - sometimes I have good ideas!

Seriously - thank you! Can’t wait to see the final product. I’m assuming you’re going to keep me in suspense regarding what specifically you’re adding until the official release on the 17th? :)

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
18.) I have found another bug that i can not really explain. Please just use this save game 2022-08-10_02. Here is how to reproduce it:
- Load the game, select the last girl in the list named "Trinity Dragunova"
- "Go to the cafe"
- "Add aphrodisiac"
- "Invite her to your home" (she will refuse)
- "Say goodbye"
-> The shown character page is nearly empty. It seems that this is a default page and the data behind it are not available but you can select "Talk" or "Offer drugs" or "Drink beer"

19.) I am having 4 girls who "Work on the street" but i am not getting any income from them. They are not even listed at the end of the day. Here, see save game 2022-08-10_03

20.) If i go to the nightclub, dance with a girl, her boyfriend needs to be kicked and i loose, the game tells me that my but hurts and he fucked me in the ass. Unusually but possible... But my character tells me that i am: "Anus: 0 Throat: 0 Virgin Anus/Throat: 1:1". Now is the question: Did he really fuck me in the nightclub (what would be a bit unusual) or is it just a synonym for "kicked in the ass"?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Found a bug:
When I go to train a slave on the farm the 3 options: Fuck her in the ass, Fuck her face & Power fuck her pussy doesn't increase the numbers as many times as I did, only the flog increases.

I don't know if its a bugs: When starting a new day you go straight to the bathroom.

im using the Evil 2 0_58Beta Hotfix.
First bug is working as designed. Sex activities only count as 1 per session. Whipping is separate from that and is counted every time.

Fixed the 2nd bug with going to the bathroom after a new day.

Thank you for the bug report!

Reactions: eduardo tabosa
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes