• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ffire_blast

Dec 5, 2019
i was trying to say: Will you implement more content featuring pregnancy?. Till this moment, pregnancy is more like pop up: "oh you cum inside, i might get pregnant" then nothing more happens until the npc delivers, the npc does not make you notice that she's pregnant (would be nice if this event change with relationship, changing from :" you asshole" to "i'm happy to be pregnant") also, as pregnancy goes, it might be nice that the npc description reflect it (Bigger tits and belly) finally adding pregnant womens pictures and videos when you trigger a sex event

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i was trying to say: Will you implement more content featuring pregnancy?. Till this moment, pregnancy is more like pop up: "oh you cum inside, i might get pregnant" then nothing more happens until the npc delivers, the npc does not make you notice that she's pregnant (would be nice if this event change with relationship, changing from :" you asshole" to "i'm happy to be pregnant") also, as pregnancy goes, it might be nice that the npc description reflect it (Bigger tits and belly) finally adding pregnant womens pictures and videos when you trigger a sex event
I've thought about adding some pregnancy pictures to the generic sex system if the girl is pregnant (probably just standing pictures, no videos). This area of the game is a low priority for me at the moment. Bigger tits and more fat during pregnancy makes sense. I'll keep this in mind going forward.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi noobtrain, you forgot "wife" in the "family" section. She has no "salon", "medical" and "divorce".
Didn't forget, the code was in there already. There was a logic problem preventing the options from appearing. Fixed! Thank you!

Reactions: jeff95

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
One more day until the official release!

For those who played the beta, the 'Family Trouble' story is mostly the same. I made a few minor improvements (text, sound, music, and video choices), however the core is still the same. You can always play through it again using the cheat codes, however it will reset any progress you've made with your mother and sister after part 2 of the story ended.

I'm both looking forward to and dreading the release tomorrow. I'm excited to finally release the completed story officially (after lots of bug fixes) to the community. I'm also dreading it due to the fact that all the crazies will show up and bitch about everything under the sun. You'll know who actually took the time to play the game as you'll see comments about how the original game was so much better. If you play both of them side by side, there is no comparison (to any sane person anyway). The players saying things like this are those who are still butt hurt (after two years) over spectre1viper removing the female, trans, gay, lesbian, and transformation starts from the game. They have blinders on and that is all they are capable of seeing so the original game has to be better in their minds (most of them aren't even willing to try Evil 2 because the game has been ruined in their eyes). Everyone is welcome to their opinion of course, however many already have their minds made up without ever giving Evil 2 an "honest" try.

Anyway, I am still on schedule for tomorrow's release. I may have to put the changelog in a text file as it will be so large that it will take up too much forum space (maybe, haven't decided for sure). Most areas of the game will have been cleaned up at this point (gangs still need some love). I haven't gotten any bug reports since Sunday so hopefully all is well. I'll be packaging up the game and uploading it late tonight so if there are any outstanding bugs please report them sooner rather than later.

VVVVV!

May 6, 2018

For those who played the beta, the 'Family Trouble' story is mostly the same. I made a few minor improvements (text, sound, music, and video choices), however the core is still the same. You can always play through it again using the cheat codes, however it will reset any progress you've made with your mother and sister after part 2 of the story ended.

I'm both looking forward to and dreading the release tomorrow. I'm excited to finally release the completed story officially (after lots of bug fixes) to the community. I'm also dreading it due to the fact that all the crazies will show up and bitch about everything under the sun. You'll know who actually took the time to play the game as you'll see comments about how the original game was so much better. If you play both of them side by side, there is no comparison (to any sane person anyway). The players saying things like this are those who are still butt hurt (after two years) over spectre1viper removing the female, trans, gay, lesbian, and transformation starts from the game. They have blinders on and that is all they are capable of seeing so the original game has to be better in their minds (most of them aren't even willing to try Evil 2 because the game has been ruined in their eyes). Everyone is welcome to their opinion of course, however many already have their minds made up without ever giving Evil 2 an "honest" try.

Anyway, I am still on schedule for tomorrow's release. I may have to put the changelog in a text file as it will be so large that it will take up too much forum space (maybe, haven't decided for sure). Most areas of the game will have been cleaned up at this point (gangs still need some love). I haven't gotten any bug reports since Sunday so hopefully all is well. I'll be packaging up the game and uploading it late tonight so if there are any outstanding bugs please report them sooner rather than later.
Man, my respect. I personally tried to parse the game code and constantly caught bugs when I tried to make another modification. Don't worry from a psychological point of view, such comments do not matter, because people themselves have not done anything. Do you want to play the old idolized and absolutely dead game, please. If you want to play the improved and new version, put up with the vision of the author. Good luck and remember that there are always people who are ready to support you. Pardon for my english.

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Hey noobtrain,
I am looking forward to play and test the next release :)
I regret to say that i did not test the last bugfix version, because i am currently developing my own QSP-like engine in C# .NET.
Well done with this game! I am very excited and hope to hear from you soon.

Oh, i just forgot a note... Just to be the first one who complains about it:
You have destroyed my hard drive and my internet! ;)
Then, the size queens will show up and complain that the game is larger than many professional indie games and that I destroyed their hard drive and Internet because of it.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for keeping this game alive bro!
Your welcome and thank you for your review! Keep in mind that I can only fix bugs if players report them. I've fixed all player reported bugs and try to do so with every release. If players don't report them, I can't fix them as there is no way for one person to find all of them. The best way that players can contribute to the game (by far) is by reporting bugs and providing constructive feedback. It results in a cleaner and more polished game for all.

elos12321

May 27, 2019
Your welcome and thank you for your review! Keep in mind that I can only fix bugs if players report them. I've fixed all player reported bugs and try to do so with every release. If players don't report them, I can't fix them as there is no way for one person to find all of them. The best way that players can contribute to the game (by far) is by reporting bugs and providing constructive feedback. It results in a cleaner and more polished game for all.
Whatever who saying just keep going Noobtrain
so many people keep playing and watching yours
it means also so many people support your game!
Thank you for made this game

Reactions: noobtrain

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019

A wise manager of mine once said "Sometimes, when people talk, it's just noise." Just because someone has a strong opinion ("this game sucks" or "you destroyed my hard drive and my internet") doesn't mean it's actually backed up by anything rational, or that you're obligated to do anything to address it.

If people complain about the hours of good work you've been doing on this game, completely of your own volition and without any form of compensation, because they think the original game is somehow better, they are more than welcome to just go play that game instead. Evil 2 has become something much different now - more of a fan-made spinoff than a true sequel or remake, and honestly I think it's in a better place than it's ever been.

You've responded to constructive criticism and requests with more grace and transparency than anyone could reasonably expect, more so than the vast majority of devs on this site. You've given a ton of your time and energy to this game, purely voluntarily. You've given this community something to get excited about and enjoy, and for that you can hold your head high and feel proud.

Don't let the crazies get you down. They're just noise, and always will be. Can't wait for tomorrow's release!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Noobtrain, if I pop it open tomorrow and polish a few bits up would you be OK with me sending some stuff to you?
I did a bunch of text fixes before but they never went anywhere except for my use, if I do some more it'd be a shame to waste them.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Noobtrain, if I pop it open tomorrow and polish a few bits up would you be OK with me sending some stuff to you?
I did a bunch of text fixes before but they never went anywhere except for my use, if I do some more it'd be a shame to waste them.
A lot has changed since the original game but I'm happy to take a look at what you have. There are only a couple of areas in the game that haven't been overhauled yet.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Played this back in the day it started being made, so happy that someone picked up the work! I've just started downloading all the files/updates and the base game, just gotta wait now. I'm looking forward to what you've been up to, Noob!

Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes