noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can u put out update from 58 to 59?
I rearranged some files in the new version so no there is no upgrade path from the 0.58 beta to 0.59 unfortunately. It would end up being half the size of the update so isn't worth it for me to try and create.

disasterpiece

Jun 25, 2017
Any chance of getting this in a more manageable collection? Gdrive is always over cap and Mega only allows 5gb. I tried the compressed version but not sure what is what anymore as theres like 7 or so patches/fixes/updates to get that settled I'm pretty sure I'll fuck it up somewhere. An all in one GoFile / WorkUp or Split links would be much better. Please someone, and thank you if so.

edit.... And if not... I just start with 0.5 and just keep adding the next higher one, right?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Any chance of getting this in a more manageable collection? Gdrive is always over cap and Mega only allows 5gb. I tried the compressed version but not sure what is what anymore as theres like 7 or so patches/fixes/updates to get that settled I'm pretty sure I'll fuck it up somewhere. An all in one GoFile / WorkUp or Split links would be much better. Please someone, and thank you if so.

edit.... And if not... I just start with 0.5 and just keep adding the next higher one, right?
View attachment 1989600
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. You only need two files to have the latest version of the game:

0.55 Beta Full - 12 GB
0.59 - 4 GB

All the other files you can delete.

Reactions: JennaJJ

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
can someone mirror .55 base game i cant download it from google drive an dit exceeds what i can on mega
The trick to getting Mega to continue the download is by changing your IP address. If you have a VPN this is extremely easy to do (just connect to a different server).

Reactions: carajames

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
(Getting this bug.)

npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer
What version of the game are you using? If it is 0.59 try running this console command several times:
gs'npcloc'

If you still get the bug, please attach a save game.

Reactions: mattfields116

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The MC can interact with the family?

sexual stuff?
Yes, with the new 'Family Trouble' story. The long awaited incest content is here. It has been one of the most requested features. It is a deep and meaningful story with your family. It plays a lot like a visual novel.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I downloaded 0.55 as the base then downloaded 0.59 and copied it in. I tried the fix running in the command injector, the bug continued. Here is the save, thank you.)

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
(I downloaded 0.55 as the base then downloaded 0.59 and copied it in. I tried the fix running in the command injector, the bug continued. Here is the save, thank you.)
(Getting this bug.)

npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer
Try this fix. Replace the two existing files with the two in this update.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Yes, with the new 'Family Trouble' story. The long awaited incest content is here. It has been one of the most requested features. It is a deep and meaningful story with your family. It plays a lot like a visual novel.

'Family Trouble' is a quest?

How do I activate this, or it appears as the game starts to unfold, for example, when the MC has a certain monetary value.

I am sorry for my questions, but last time i play this game is a long time ago.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
11.94 gig __@ im interested in the concept but i have to ask first how much femdom is in it?
Very little. Lots of male domination however. The new 'Family Trouble' story has a little bit of female domination in it but 98% of the game is male domination. I should probably ask the moderators to remove the female domination game tag as there is so little of it currently.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes