Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
jessicajones, amazing what an effort you're making!
All this for a game where you have no rights. I'm impressed.
Thanks for a great job, keep up the good work.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Huh. So after having fully developed a girl's ass and having anal with her a couple of times she suddenly started complaining that it hurts when I try to fuck her ass again.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Huh. So after having fully developed a girl's ass and having anal with her a couple of times she suddenly started complaining that it hurts when I try to fuck her ass again.
U probably took steroids or other dick growing meds.
Just continue a feew times , and if it persists , upload ur Save file (anounce the name of the NPC if there are more) , and just to make sure upload the QSP exe file itself (game launcher ,the Evil2-spectre1viper )

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
U probably took steroids or other dick growing meds.
Just continue a feew times , and if it persists , upload ur Save file (anounce the name of the NPC if there are more) , and just to make sure upload the QSP exe file itself (game launcher ,the Evil2-spectre1viper )
AFAIK, I didn't take anything or do anything to change my dick size.

I just increased my dominance and the issue seems to have been solved by that, not sure if dominance comes into play as far as girls accepting anal from you. Weird that they'd complain about it hurting instead of just flat out refusing if your dominance isn't high enough, though.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
AFAIK, I didn't take anything or do anything to change my dick size.

I just increased my dominance and the issue seems to have been solved by that, not sure if dominance comes into play as far as girls accepting anal from you. Weird that they'd complain about it hurting instead of just flat out refusing if your dominance isn't high enough, though.
Just needed a byt of ass fucking thats all.

Also ur dom (dominance) is mainly used to initiate scene
Npc dom and corruption is used for acceptance of the scene.

So what happened was this : ur dom was high enough to initiate the scene , npc dom was low enough to accept the scene . npc corr was high enough to stay longer and dont get boored . And as u continued , her ass developed to accept better .

So problem is resolved :)

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
How do I go about making a truly ugly MC? I seem to bottom out at 40 beauty, which seems pretty high for a "morbidly obese" albino with zero self confidence and a micro dick... Which variables do I need to edit to be lower/higher?

Wanted to make it a challenge by starting from the very bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Neroyamato2

Nov 23, 2017
I wish they allowed this game for incest because the family tab is kinda useless. Also would love to see more jobs and promotion in jobs. And one last thing, allow player to become doctor after college so he could use patients as slaves or something similar

seseses

Jan 1, 2019
So Ive plaed this game a few times in a variety of ways, and I understand how the game isnt meant to babysit or guide you in any way, BUT I legitimately have no clue how to do a pro boxing run. I start the game selecting both the boxing backstories, go to the capital at my coach's behest, and proceed to practice at the House of Pain for months at a time with no ral progression aside from my boxing stat going from 2000 to 2800. Am I missing something? Is the threshold higher than 2800? Am I supposed to grind out amateur tournies until I get noticed? Honestly confused. All the other methods for money making were relatively straightforward. Whoring, just save enough to buy a camcorder and blackmail all the females. Drugs, just sell for tony. Gang stuff required using drugs/whoring to enter, but wasnt too complex. Programming was pretty simple too. Im just not sure what im missing here.

Jan 2, 2018
So Ive plaed this game a few times in a variety of ways, and I understand how the game isnt meant to babysit or guide you in any way, BUT I legitimately have no clue how to do a pro boxing run. I start the game selecting both the boxing backstories, go to the capital at my coach's behest, and proceed to practice at the House of Pain for months at a time with no ral progression aside from my boxing stat going from 2000 to 2800. Am I missing something? Is the threshold higher than 2800? Am I supposed to grind out amateur tournies until I get noticed? Honestly confused. All the other methods for money making were relatively straightforward. Whoring, just save enough to buy a camcorder and blackmail all the females. Drugs, just sell for tony. Gang stuff required using drugs/whoring to enter, but wasnt too complex. Programming was pretty simple too. Im just not sure what im missing here.
I can see how that can be pretty confusing, you actually have to go to the gym downtown to get started with your boxing career. On Fridays and Saturdays there are amateur matches going on in the downtown gym, and you can compete in those to raise your rank. Once your rank has reached a high enough level, the next time you go to the slums boxing hall the coach will aproach you with an offer to go pro, however be warned that once you go pro you can't compete in amateur matches anymore, so you'll want to get "Legend in the Sport of Boxing" before you accept his offer. Once you get started in the pro league every Friday and Saturday, same as amateur, there will be matches set; this time at the slums boxing hall. With a high enough skill you can rise through the ranks till you hit Rank 1, and theres a message that accompanies this achievement. I think you would want to max out your boxing skill before you go for rank 1 however, as if you have to fight the rank 1 or 2 boxers it can be 50/50 even with the max skill. So save scum away I guess...

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a whore limit in this game? I got a little carried away once I found out you can create whores by making them junkies and noticed a potential bug between street whores/gloryhole/and camwhores. It seems like you can have as many camwhores as the heart desires, I had 13 at one point I believe - I could only have 4 street whores generating money at that point though. If I had any more assigned to the street they just wouldn't show up on the "end of day" screen. Same with the gloryhole. I got curious and moved all of my camwhores to the street and it allowed 8 to work. A caveat to this is that I made a slave and had them work the streets and they could without affecting the number of whores working. Anybody else experience this? I haven't dug into the code on it yet, was just curious. It makes sense that there could be a limit, but there isn't really any indication in-game.

Nantherus

Jan 20, 2018
I've noticed that almost everyone ( 9 times out of 10 almost ) at a certain beauty level has tanned skin all the time. Its not game breaking or anything but I just found it really annoying that its so rare to find someone with high beauty that has anything but tanned skin. besides that all good so far thanks.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've noticed that almost everyone ( 9 times out of 10 almost ) at a certain beauty level has tanned skin all the time. Its not game breaking or anything but I just found it really annoying that its so rare to find someone with high beauty that has anything but tanned skin. besides that all good so far thanks.
Much like Girl Life a suntan is considered an improvement in beauty calculations (probably a trend in Russia) which I would guess makes it far harder for anyone without a tan to hit those high numbers.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone notice that if you start in the dorms there is no option to change your diet or actually move into apartment unless you drop out of college?

After rummaging inside the code the author of previous changes simply excluded the part about choosing your diet. Weird. (Base>Viviod>line 507)

Edit: The code on line 312 was not triggering properly and there is no option to move out from dorms into apartment on their own. I moved the code to the end of the document to make it work properly.

Seems whoever was working on versions 102 and 103 wanted to redo the code for choosing diet. just setting it back does not seem to work =\.

Last edited:

Wildesherz

Dec 9, 2017
The video quality isn't as good as I'd hoped for with the BDSM videos. It is especially difficult to find good quality HD bdsm videos with good scenes (usually it's one or the other, not both). I chose good scenes over HD video in most cases because it fit the game a lot better.
Jessicajones
Look At Hitbdsm Website they have the Most kinky bdsm stuff.

Maybe you can use some parts of the Long Videos they have.

Thanks for your great additions to evil2

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Small bug, I believe line 114 in homesex is the situation where your character is too tired to see your sex partner off and it appears to be one of the only exits to the homesex scenario that doesn't check if you have set up the hidden camera to record a blackmail video.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi!

Can anyone help me with the NPC professions? What's usable, and what's not?
I figure out of the most recently usable ones, like the mechanic scrap cars, the locksmiths steal it, armyman can be hitman (killer).
But i meet rares like lawyer, and director whos do nothing more than usuals (like salesman/sales woman, office worker, loader, plumber, guard, etc.).
In the theatre i meet 'officials' who sometimes offer kickbacks. (There is more?)

Any other working/existing usable NPC profession to search for (i'm near to buy the mansion, some spoiler will be useful)?

Another short questions:

I can't figure out what type of NPC able to create drug den and my existing 3 are in jail, and all male. (I tried convice female junkies to open but all refuses.)

How can my stuff repay their caused debts? (Im not enough dominant for this to ask?)

What means the Social Circle in game, has any role in playing?

I found empty the prosecutor's office, and the courtyard. It's functioning? Somewhere a hidden trick?

Can somehow 'recall' my dealers from jail (or cut ties and forget)?

What's the required score in Nudist beach for success?

Clothing has role in game? If has why cant be changing on my male PC, only can wear nonweared (and from inventory) like a hat. (No wardrobe found ;) )

(((Any existing guide for the game somewhere? I learned what i know to play from this forums)))

Many THX for the answers!

Nov 21, 2017
Hi!

Can anyone help me with the NPC professions? What's usable, and what's not?
I figure out of the most recently usable ones, like the mechanic scrap cars, the locksmiths steal it, armyman can be hitman (killer).
But i meet rares like lawyer, and director whos do nothing more than usuals (like salesman/sales woman, office worker, loader, plumber, guard, etc.).
In the theatre i meet 'officials' who sometimes offer kickbacks. (There is more?)

Any other working/existing usable NPC profession to search for (i'm near to buy the mansion, some spoiler will be useful)?

Another short questions:

I can't figure out what type of NPC able to create drug den and my existing 3 are in jail, and all male. (I tried convice female junkies to open but all refuses.)

How can my stuff repay their caused debts? (Im not enough dominant for this to ask?)

What means the Social Circle in game, has any role in playing?

I found empty the prosecutor's office, and the courtyard. It's functioning? Somewhere a hidden trick?

Can somehow 'recall' my dealers from jail (or cut ties and forget)?

What's the required score in Nudist beach for success?

Clothing has role in game? If has why cant be changing on my male PC, only can wear nonweared (and from inventory) like a hat. (No wardrobe found ;) )

(((Any existing guide for the game somewhere? I learned what i know to play from this forums)))

Many THX for the answers!
Your best bet is reading the sourcecode. You need QGen for that (I always grab that from the GLife repo).

Reactions: Icebird

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
"Questions"
"Other jobs"
Most of the other jobs are just filler so that not everyone is the few jobs that have uses, some might be for interacting with the female player character.

"I can't figure out what type of NPC able to create drug den"
You are offering to make them your slave/slut who works for you for drugs.
The code syntax may be bad as it doesn't have a lot of the brackets i expect but a quick read says:
Can't be married, a lot of females are married, no clue about men as I haven't met many that aren't university classmates.
Females can't be from rich families.
Males can't be sissy, nerd or quiet type, may also not be interested if they are in a successful career already like doctor.
I don't know if they are enabled but you won't convince members of other gangs to work for you/your gang for drugs.

"How can my stuff repay their caused debts? (Im not enough dominant for this to ask?)"
You need to be a gangleader, I have a hard time decyphering what you need from a candidate to form a gang but they need to be your friend and the player needs 5000 money or a pistol or to know the npc is already a criminal but they can't be a member of a different gang if that is enabled.

"I found empty the prosecutor's office, and the courtyard. It's functioning? Somewhere a hidden trick?"
Does not appear to be functioning, the area where functions would go is currently an empty code of during work hours nothing or if it is after workhours do nothing. The police station has some functions that you would expect from the prosecutor or courthouse.

"Can somehow 'recall' my dealers from jail (or cut ties and forget)?"
Are they your dealers or just people you know who are addicts?
If someone is your slave/slut I believe you can go to the police station on the day they were arrested and bribe a cop for their release. In theory it works for up to 10 days afterwards but if it is not the first day you might need to also be friends with a cop or the cheif of police.

"What's the required score in Nudist beach for success?"
If it is saying that she looks at your body and you are too loose then you need to have essentially no body fat and be fairly muscular. I think you need to eat good food and excercise all day. If you did the nerd start you might be very fat and very weak to begin with.
There is a chance the girl just isn't interested in being chatted to but I think it is fairly rare. You may get a lot of married women tho.

"Clothing has role in game? If has why cant be changing on my male PC, only can wear nonweared "
Clothing has minor effect on the males and is mostly for the female player or npcs.
Males: You get a bonus to attractiveness if you dress in the entire businessman set.
Jacket (a few colors), Shirt(a few colors), Trousers (a few colors or plaid pants), Elegant men's shoes (just the one choice).
Female: Different clothing and outfit combos effect a few different scores that determine if you are stylish also a balance of classy or slutty.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Many Thanks! :)

The cheat menu enabled, this means i see my beauty score what is 62. I think it's not enough to success at nudist beach and the theatre too. Now I try figure out in gameplay exactly what activities raise this...

Worth spend time to learning? This stats are invisible from cheat menu, same as the programming. It say I'm a pro, but does not encountered hacking works so far.

I think some of the Tony's drugs not working as intended. I tried minimize the PC dick to compensate the steroid effect but only the horniness value lowered. Now that thing looks like a bio-eiffel tower :)

The drug dealers bribe option works only the next day. I tought some option opening at couthouse or the prosecutor, but if it's unfinished it's sad :(. ("The officer shrugs and says, that the case has already been through the system and is out of his power to stop now"). I have 3 dealer in prison now, and can't do anything with them (have no cop contact yet). I hoped that the lawyer NPC can influence something here, but now they're almost useless :) And I hoped that director npcs maybe can film something dirty with my whores. So many imagined possibilities... :)

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone notice that if you start in the dorms there is no option to change your diet or actually move into apartment unless you drop out of college?

After rummaging inside the code the author of previous changes simply excluded the part about choosing your diet. Weird. (Base>Viviod>line 507)

Edit: The code on line 312 was not triggering properly and there is no option to move out from dorms into apartment on their own. I moved the code to the end of the document to make it work properly.

Seems whoever was working on versions 102 and 103 wanted to redo the code for choosing diet. just setting it back does not seem to work =\.
This game has seen a lot of work from single developers, having a unified repo would be nice, but noone ever started one.
I guess this thread has the most "advanced" version but there was also another "fork" going here on f95 but the development was stopped there as well.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes