Mar 21, 2018
This is a longshot but if anyone has an active paid subscription to sites like HardX, PunishTeens, BrutalX, or Kink, please PM me if you are willing to help out with video downloads and have a place to upload them where I can access them (such as Mega, Google Drive, etc.). A free Mega account gives you like 15GB if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxxYou"Orc"daddyxxX

Kid-I

Jun 16, 2018
Any chance you could create a system to allow the player to upload/assign a portrait to each girl, to be shown in her description? Back in the day, I tried to mod the original Eto to assign a picture to each girl the game creates according to the color of their hair, but the game would keep picking a different picture from that hair color category every time I opened the girl's description screen. I never managed to fix that.

Mar 21, 2018
Any chance you could create a system to allow the player to upload/assign a portrait to each girl, to be shown in her description? Back in the day, I tried to mod the original Eto to assign a picture to each girl the game creates according to the color of their hair, but the game would keep picking a different picture from that hair color category every time I opened the girl's description screen. I never managed to fix that.
That isn't a bad idea and it has merit. Uploading a picture has too many potential problems. Having the player select from a group of pictures would be better. The player could also replace a default picture with one of their own (manually). Anyway, it's something to consider for the future.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm setting a release date of December 16, 2020 for version 1.5. It will be the biggest update to the game that I've made so far. It will include four random events (new feature to the game). I'm halfway through finishing event three right now.

Three of the events involve the player owning the mansion and one event with the player owning the farm. There are specific requirements for each event to trigger with a randomness factor calculated in. So some of the events could trigger quickly and some could take weeks to trigger. Currently, one event can be done up to three times and the other three are single instances (although I'm not opposed to changing that based on feedback).

Sorry for the wait but I'm hoping the wait will be worth it. Like spectre1viper, I always meet my release dates. If I don't, come visit me in the ER or the funeral home. ;)

Mar 21, 2018
Is there any tutorial? i cant seem to understand how to play properly even though it looks really interesting.
No tutorial unfortunately. The gameplay is very similar to games like 'Girl Life' and 'Family Life' which are also QSP games. If you haven't played QSP games before, it will be a bit confusing at first.

A tutorial and game guide is needed for new players. spectre1viper and I have encouraged players to make one in the past but no one has taken the initiative. I don't have any plans on making either. I am focusing on modding this game.

We all figured out how to play it and it isn't overly difficult although some paths in the game are difficult to get started. That is where a game guide would come in handy.

The game is called 'Evil' for a reason. You build your wealth and power in the game from being a criminal essentially. Working a normal job is very temporary, just to get you enough cash to purchase the farm and do other sorts of crime.

I will be releasing version 1.5 this Wednesday. Best of luck to you!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I saw that specter1vipre has returned and was active on other threads, is there any hope that he might return and continue developing this?

Mar 21, 2018
I saw that specter1vipre has returned and was active on other threads, is there any hope that he might return and continue developing this?
No. I've talked with him and he visits here occasionally but he isn't developing as a hobby right now. Like I said in the past, I've followed him for several years and have his personal email address (I'm not giving it out so don't ask). He isn't responding to messages on this site. I email him when I want the opening post updated when I release my mods for this game. He is really good about it.

He has a few projects still on this site - Jack-o-Nine-Tails (version 1.7.5 is the last version he made and is the best one - developed/modded it heavily for 9 months) - Family Life mod - heavily modded (at least six months development) - EVIL 2 (developed for six months approximately, three to four months before it was posted here and two to three after it was posted here roughly). The version of Jack-o-Nine-Tails on this site was ruined/butchered by a bad author. He (spectre1viper) developed most of the game on Hongfire before Hongfire disappeared/shutdown and it was his first adult game project.

He won't come back as long as moderators run the show and make all the decisions. Developers should be able to self-moderate their own game thread. There was a troller/hater that posted a 100% hate review and spectre1viper reported the review several times and the moderators sided with the troller/hater so he won't develop on this site anymore. He can live with a bad review but not where trollers and haters have all the power and he has to rely on moderators to get anything done.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
Version 1.5 is set to release tomorrow on schedule. It is a huge update (under the hood at least). I ended up spending a lot of time improving and fixing certain aspects of the game so that my four random events would function correctly. I probably spent as much time overhauling parts of the game as I did adding the four new events. Hopefully I didn't break anything. I'm sure players will tell me if I did. I always playtest before releasing anything (pointing at certain authors who don't) so I'm hoping there won't be anything major popping up. All the coding is done, just playtesting, packaging, documentation, uploading, and posting are left.

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.5 is set to release tomorrow on schedule. It is a huge update (under the hood at least). I ended up spending a lot of time improving and fixing certain aspects of the game so that my four random events would function correctly. I probably spent as much time overhauling parts of the game as I did adding the four new events. Hopefully I didn't break anything. I'm sure players will tell me if I did. I always playtest before releasing anything (pointing at certain authors who don't) so I'm hoping there won't be anything major popping up. All the coding is done, just playtesting, packaging, documentation, uploading, and posting are left.
Yay, thanks

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
The version of Jack-o-Nine-Tails on this site was ruined/butchered by a bad author. He (spectre1viper) developed most of the game on Hongfire before Hongfire disappeared/shutdown and it was his first adult game project.
I have to agree that there aren't enough reviews on most games' threads to create any statistical validity, so I understand why he would be frustrated by a troll reviewer. Reviews in general seem to be very inconsistent. I think we need a larger volume of review ratings so the average evens out more. However, I'm lazy like most people, and just thumbs up "like" on posts rather than write fullblown reviews. One of the most common things I've read in reviews on this site is complaints about the Minimum Length requirement! You know you're writing a shitty review when you spend more time whining about rules instead of critiquing the game.:LOL:

Jack-o-Nine-Tails is one of my favorite games on this site; I only played the current stable version (v2.1), and it's still being developed by others. A new version looks like it's almost ready. TBH, I have no idea what was ruined in previous versions, but the game appears in a decent state now.

Now the slightly off-topic comments are out of the way, I have a question about EVIL 2:

There are "quests" given by some NPCs, like Tony for example. He tells you to smuggle drugs for him when you reach a certain level of trust with him. Are these "quests" one-time events and the dialogue is gone forever after the 'talk'? Because I haven't played for a few days, forgot the details to the "quest," and been failing to look for his drug drop-off location and mules. How does this drug scheme work?

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
There are "quests" given by some NPCs, like Tony for example. He tells you to smuggle drugs for him when you reach a certain level of trust with him. Are these "quests" one-time events and the dialogue is gone forever after the 'talk'? Because I haven't played for a few days, forgot the details to the "quest," and been failing to look for his drug drop-off location and mules. How does this drug scheme work?
As far as I remember, that's not actually a quest. He just unlocks the option to set one of your whores (who isn't an addict or a slave afaik) as a drug-mule, which means they'll bring you large amount of drugs at a really low price (with the expected risks involved), and Tony offers to buy drugs off you for a fair amount

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
He just unlocks the option to set one of your whores (who isn't an addict or a slave afaik) as a drug-mule, which means they'll bring you large amount of drugs at a really low price (with the expected risks involved), and Tony offers to buy drugs off you for a fair amount
Thanks for the info.

I was trying to send out my drug dealers, who are addicts, to get the drugs; and moreover, I vaguely recall Tony saying something about arranging someone to go get the drugs, so I was going around in the industrial area and beach at different times hoping to meet someone, lol.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm uploading the 1.5 update right now. It will be posted in the next few hours.

I tested the basic functionality and it looks good. If I broke anything I will fix it (new bugs that I introduced).

I tried to get the balance right on the random events but it is a tricky business. I hope that they don't spawn too quickly and that players don't complain that they can't get them to spawn (taking too long to spawn). Hopefully, it is somewhere in the middle. There are requirements for all four events. Nothing major, but some of them require some success in the game as well as owning the mansion. Only one of the random events could be done fairly early in the game (after one to three months of time in game) - random farm event. The other three random events involve owning the mansion, which takes quite a bit of time and effort to obtain without using cheats.

I will say this again in the release notes but the version 1.5 update is more like a full development release instead of a mod. I overhauled and improved quite a bit of the base game code in order for my new random events to function correctly. Players won't necessarily see most of the overhaul since it is mostly code improvements. I will detail everything in the release notes shortly...

Mar 21, 2018
Version 1.5 Update Released

Bug Fixes
  • Moderate overhaul of NPC story creation with multiple bugs fixed
  • Light overhaul of NPC name generation with several bugs fixed
  • Light overhaul of NPC generation with several bugs fixed
  • Fixed a bug where going to a restaurant or cafe with an NPC didn't increase relationship
  • Fixed/Improved the boyfriend count calculation code
  • Fixed several NPC display bugs
  • Small formatting improvements throughout the game
  • Minor miscellaneous bug fixes

Changes
  • Increase Relationship cheat now increases relationship by 50 per click instead of 100
  • Maid - Invite to hot tub - now requires a minimum relationship of 50 with the maid
  • Made corruption a bit easier to level (sex activities)
  • Slaves and whores are less likely to sit on a syringe full of drugs while working

New Features and Improvements
  • Four new random events were added to the game all with unique story, requirements, images, and videos - new feature
  • 450 total pictures and videos were added in this release
  • 150+ new sex videos (nearly all categories have new videos added)
  • 75+ new sex pictures
  • 20 new night club dancing videos
  • Added shotguns to the game - they can be used like all the other firearms throughout the game
  • Pregnancy is now shown on the NPC details screen
  • Student flag added for university students when the player isn't attending college
  • Talk about sex - added an option for the girl to say that she likes having her pussy licked
  • Added a few new NPC story creation scenarios
  • Added three new console commands to randomly rename a given NPC:
    • dynamic $d_change_name - randomly changes the NPC's first and last name (NPC must be selected on the screen)
    • dynamic $d_change_first_name - randomly changes the NPC's first name (NPC must be selected on the screen)
    • dynamic $d_change_last_name - randomly changes the NPC's last name (NPC must be selected on the screen)

Installation
  1. This is an update to version 1.4 and requires version 1.4 of the game to be fully installed first!
  2. Copy 'EVIL 2 - 1.5 Update - jessicajones.7z' to your 'EVIL 2/Evil/' folder (the folder that has the 'pic' folder in it)
  3. Right-click on 'EVIL 2 - 1.5 Update - jessicajones.7z' - 7zip - Extract Here
  4. Select OK to merge and overwrite existing files (if you are not prompted for this, you didn't extract the update in the correct location!)

Download

Notes

The version 1.5 update is more like a full development release instead of a mod. I overhauled and improved quite a bit of the base game code in order for my new random events to function correctly. Players won't necessarily see most of the overhaul since it is mostly code improvements. Anyway, the update is large enough to be considered a full development release.

This is an update to version 1.4 and requires version 1.4 of the game to be fully installed first! See the installation instruction above.

New game recommended but not required. I tested it with an existing game and it seems to be OK but I made so many changes that there is always the possibility that something isn't compatible (old save game data). Regardless, your game may act weird until you play a couple of days with the new version. After a day or two everything "should" sort itself out. Please don't report bugs until you play a couple of days in game.

With the four new random events, I gave the player the option to bypass/skip the event. I did this only because I didn't want to force the event on anyone. I don't recommend that players skip the random events. Three of them are single instances and cannot be repeated. I put a lot of time and effort into them so please don't skip them (although the option is there). So there isn't any confusion, I put the recommended choices in bold. Don't use any cheats or the command injector while playing through the events as some of them can break the event and then you may get locked out of it.

One of the random events can be done up to three times. There is a reward after doing the event the third time. If you don't want to play through the event multiple times, just skip through the dialog and videos quickly instead of cancelling the event.

Take your time with the events and allow the videos to play out until they repeat themselves. The dialog is meaningful and shouldn't be rushed or skipped. All dialog that the player (you) says is in quotation marks (" "). Dialog that the NPCs say are not. New thoughts and dialog are separated with a dash ( - ). I did my best to not make it confusing but not take up too much screen space also (so the player wouldn't have to scroll to see anything).

The four random events have a randomness factor calculated in so some of them may spawn immediately and some may take several weeks to spawn. All of the events have requirements but they aren't extreme. Most of them require the player to have achieved a level of success in the game. I will give hints if players get stuck.

I toyed with making the new random events multi-use or single instances. The current implementation is what I finally decided on. I may change how this works based on player feedback.

I had to choose very specific videos for my random events so they would fit the narrative I was telling. Unfortunately, some of the videos aren't as good of quality as I would prefer. I downloaded and used the best ones that I could find. I apologize that they aren't all high quality HD. I tried.

Because I changed so much of the code, there is always the possibility of bugs. I tested the basic functionality of the game and it appears to be OK. If I introduced a new bug, please report it on this thread, preferably with a save game if that would help. I will fix any new bugs that I introduced as a result of the version 1.5 update. Otherwise, I am taking the holiday off and will decide what I want to do next year (in January). It may or may not involve this game. I don't have any current plans.

spectre1viper will update the opening post soon.

Have fun and enjoy the fruits of my hard work! :D

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
I found a couple of bugs and fixed them. Nothing game breaking but they are bugs nonetheless.

Bugs Fixed
  • Clicking on the 'Appearance' button would display the last NPC stats you were viewing instead of the players
  • New contacts gained by the new random events weren't updating their stories
Could use more testing but give this a try.

Backup your existing 'Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp' file (rename it)
Download the new QSP file (attached)
Extract it to the location of your old QSP file, usually 'EVIL 2/Evil/'

Mar 21, 2018
I'm looking for feedback on the new random events. How many have you found? What did you like or dislike? Which one was your favorite?

I'm open to feedback and if I can improve them without it taking too much effort I'm willing to entertain the idea. I really wanted all the events to be in HQ HD but I wasn't able to find HQ HD sources for all of the videos unfortunately.

With the 1.5 version update (1.8 GB), the game is at 9.3 GB approximately. I added a ton of new videos and pictures to the game. There should be plenty for home sex at least to keep players entertained for quite a while.

Also, if players get stuck and need some tips on how to spawn one of the new random events, I'm willing to give tips.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes