Unreal Engine Abandoned Evil Club [v0.2] [Atlantas]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
02.png

Overview:
You are a man living with his mom, you found a job application on internet and go for it... At place you feed a woman who actually happens to be a demon... Things gonna change a lot in your life after the revelation that she will told you... By this event, you will have to manage a strip club. You will have to manage money, activities, girls, buy items , upgrade building ...​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-24
Release Date: 2020-08-24
Developer: Atlantas
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

01.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hmm, there isn't a good screenshot for the MC's face. But I swear, every game that has that face for the player is a dud. Or, just maybe, I just hate that face so much I can't play the games.

zocx

May 2, 2017
Can't pass Saturday ( first week ) is keep repeating on loop ... any suggestion how to pass? The game have alot of bugs at least for now ...

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well wait for next release, seems interresting.
seems i can only corrupt them once, then it says i already did it today

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I was unable to run it Club/WindowsNoEditor/Engine/GlobalShaderCache-PVD3D_SM4.bin is missing
your application is built to load Cooked content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
So does this actually have mind control and corruption elements?
Because the mods just love tagging random games with these tags only making me wasting my time downloading it. Given there's a demon in the mix I'd expect so, but the synopsis makes no direct reference to it (making it out more as a club management game).

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
So does this actually have mind control and corruption elements?
Because the mods just love tagging random games with these tags only making me wasting my time downloading it. Given there's a demon in the mix I'd expect so, but the synopsis makes no direct reference to it (making it out more as a club management game).
Yes their is, both actually. still early game, so only Lilith you can use as you please

Reactions: kzk0987

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
A lot of bad decisions were made at the earliest stage of this project:
-doing a VN in Unreal Engine
-using captures from Illusion's Honey Select Studio
-3GB VN while still being very early in developpement, which is an absolute bloatware.

That is not a good start, Dev'
Restart from scratch and good luck !

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Interesting game making choice, UE4 with Honey Select to create a point-and-click game xd
replace "interesting" with "bad idea, no don't go there - what the actual f**k"... and then I may agree.

Sound's funny... but it isn't - the CO2 footprint of this game is an absolute disaster.

Reactions: arelor