RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

harem hotel 1st

Jun 16, 2020
does anyone have the same problem?
The full image and the charactor image on the right side sometimes only showed in partial.
It looks like the game display that part exceed the right margin.
Anyway to fix it?

thank you.

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to beat the eggs laying rescue challenge? I lost becuz Litis lost all her HP and now she's gone from my party. Is that a bug?

Jun 17, 2020
What is the most recent Mega download. i heard the one in page one is outdated. If anyone could put a link it would be nice.
;)

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
堕邪女神 12-09-2022 17_42_30.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I think it's a missing file error so can someone share this file if they have it?

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
If I this is what I think it is try making sure your party is clean from fluids and the clothing is not torn and such
yeah I tried that but the sewing kit doesn't clean if the clothes are not torn
in my case they are covered in fluids but clothes are not torn
One way to fix that was teleporting away and resting in bed but then I dunno how to find my way back to the place where I am supposed to fight the Devil king

lordmou

May 21, 2018
uh I beilive their is another item that will clean not sure what its called but try looking for it. Maybe use the mobile store and see if any of the items in their will help.

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
uh I beilive their is another item that will clean not sure what its called but try looking for it. Maybe use the mobile store and see if any of the items in their will help.
Nah man I don't think the mobile store had anything like that
I think we can re-enter that place from somewhere in the map cuz otherwise teleporting out wouldn't be an option
But I am not able to find it that's the problem
Anyways thnx for trying to help I will see what I can do about it

redloooooo

Jan 19, 2021
Hello does anyone have another walkthrough link, the old one is dead and I'm lost at the beginning of the game