RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I'm missing a few images from the defeated scenen in the sewers of evernight.

View attachment 3067071

this and CG1 and probably others, i only have CG13. I could rename them but dont want to miss some pictures.
You HAVE to use a Locale emulator or set your system's region to Japan or China (either works).

I recommend Locale Emulator.

And if you are using it, remember that when unzipping the file here you have to change the Naming scheme to either Japanese or Chinese.

In Winrar, just press CTRP + E and select Japanese.
1699354811842.png

The file on this site isn't missing any images, I've played through this game a few times (always dying everywhere to see the amazing game over scenes) and it worked fine.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
You HAVE to use a Locale emulator or set your system's region to Japan or China (either works).

And if you are using it, remember that when unzipping the file here you have to change the Naming scheme to either Japanese or Chinese.

View attachment 3067219

The file on this site isn't missing any images, I've played through this game a few times (always dying everywhere to see the amazing game over scenes) and it worked fine.
I play a lot of japanese games, i have local emu, i exctracted it with japanese encoding. these files are just not there. i redownloaded the game and still nothing there :/

bswh

Nov 3, 2020
I play a lot of japanese games, i have local emu, i exctracted it with japanese encoding. these files are just not there. i redownloaded the game and still nothing there :/
Maybe you can try extracting this file in winrar with GBK or BIG5.

Jun 19, 2018

View attachment 3067219

Japan locale never worked for me, had to run it with Chinese. (Patreon version, never tried the ones on this site)

Sailors

Aug 2, 2018
plz drop the "script.rvdata2" file, whoever has the fix to save in the game folder will be able to play in joiplay

No pc `(>▂<)´

Reactions: Mor34R

kmaaaz

Jan 28, 2020
Hello, i am having the error in the attatched image even thou i have the chinese language package installed and i used bandizip to extract am i missing anything? (ps i also used local emulator). thanks in advance
error.JPG

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
Anyone know how to autotranslate this? I can't even tell what the abilities are, which makes battle a hassle, and they are very tough. i tried translator++ but I couldn't get it to work. It's a shame cuz this so far looks like THE perfect RPGM game that I am looking for (slavery, rape, kidnapping, amputee, and a protagonist who treats all that like it's the most normal thing to do and even is friendly towards her bandit friends who she becomes in league with. Which makes it kinda horrible and heart warming at the same time.

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
Gonna try again with translator++ maybe I pick the wrong language. Is the game simplified or traditional chinese?

EDIT: It's just getting stuck there.

Last edited:

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
Aww yeah! I finally found a translation tool I am able to use. It's Mtool and it even has a cute interface with little Cirno in the top left corner!

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
Analepsisticy try , and about game difficulty just cheat with save editor
How ? I drop save file but there's nothing than mere stat of some unnamed character and it doesn't affect the game after all. I tried use MTL tool to add-on some weap,item,..ect but the counters go down to 0 immedietly.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
plz drop the "script.rvdata2" file, whoever has the fix to save in the game folder will be able to play in joiplay

No pc `(>▂<)´
+ Ахаха ... I’m also waiting for them to add it, the ability to save, this is an early build for Patreon, and Chinese is the most difficult language on the planet:HideThePain:

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023

Here's his new fanbox and twitter/X acc and the game keep update too. I don't know when the full realease come out tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsD

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019

Here's his new fanbox and twitter/X acc and the game keep update too. I don't know when the full realease come out tho.
the dev is alive? that fantia is not for the artist isn't?

Edit:it is the artist's fantia. He say development is stoped for a reason

Last edited:

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah the game dev has not made any further progress for a year or more now. Some are saying that it's abandoned not sure tho. Hopefully not cuz I did enjoy this game so far. Not many like this out there.