RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

midrib16

Mar 25, 2019
the dev is alive? that fantia is not for the artist isn't?

Edit:it is the artist's fantia. He say development is stoped for a reason
Thank you for tracking him down, he's been missing for more than a year. But where does the information regarding why he stopped on Evil Goddess came from? I searched his Twitter (X) up and down, and went through the pages of fantia but nothing seems to indicate Evil Goddess apart from his CG plan. Hope you can update for everyone, his Patreon went silent long ago.

plzlag

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for tracking him down, he's been missing for more than a year. But where does the information regarding why he stopped on Evil Goddess came from? I searched his Twitter (X) up and down, and went through the pages of fantia but nothing seems to indicate Evil Goddess apart from his CG plan. Hope you can update for everyone, his Patreon went silent long ago.
as mentioned, the fantia, is for the artist, NOT THE DEV

probably commissioned if im not wrong, because if u notice, the art style for the first part of the game and the latter part actually differs by quite abit.

but yeah, dev just went radio-silent on patreon one day and never returned, so i would say chances for full completion of this game is relatively low.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Is there anyone that is kind enough to post just the gallery from the game folder? Like in Mega or some sort of zip? Thank you!

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Really need to abuse debuffs. Poison reduces enemy healing and fire DoT does a percentage of their health. Do whatever you can to stun or blind enemies so they can't hit.

However if things are still too ridiculous, you could use MTool's cheats to get through battles. You could also use it to auto-LOSE to see if there's a scene afterwards without having to deal with RNG conspiring to keep you alive.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Found a version on random telegram channel with the saving directory thing fixed but bugged image alignment, here's hope someone can combine the 2 version.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Just run the game with Administrator and save problem fixed

The saves are stored in C:/, minor pain in the ass, but pain in the ass nonetheless.

Edit: Talking about a pain in the ass, I edited the save location in rpgvxace, turns out once I saved my edit the images become misaligned. Tried using local emulator and do the steps in Chinese locale but got the same result. Are we really stuck with saving in C:/?

Last edited:

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Update: I made it, deleted the script which altered the save location. Enjoy.