RAGS Abandoned Evil Incorporated [v1.7.7] [Rrod424]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vrxw

Aug 20, 2017
So, I'm feeling stupid.. I think? I googled abit and found a post on RAGS own forums. Someone linked to the SQL Server installation files and figured I'd try reinstalling it. It dowloaded something else then the previous link I used did, and now I got both 32-bit and 64-bit. I installed them both, and didn't get a message saying that it wasn't compatible this time, and now RAGS seems to work. I'm not sure what I installed previously but hell, I'm happy.. Just incase someone else has this problem at some point, I'll link to the windows page that I got both 32-bit and 64-bit from.
Thanks, I've been trying to figure out why it wouldn't work for me, and as soon as I downloaded both of the files from that link, it opened just fine

Reactions: Nine0h

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
how does one play a *.rag file ?
i dl Rags Classic Suite and not the file is associated with that but does sfa ???? and installation said extract it ... how *.rag is what what what

tempgr

Oct 3, 2018
how does one play a *.rag file ?
i dl Rags Classic Suite and not the file is associated with that but does sfa ???? and installation said extract it ... how *.rag is what what what
Download the 2.4.16 version for most games and for some the later ones (only for those requiring it) not the clasic suite.

Reactions: PhuckKnuckle

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
yer can't find a 2.4.16 version that is not " classic suit " and it wants me to pay ... who dreamed up this type of game format ... i like ren'py dl game click the application and boom game is working also happens that way with unity games too

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
yer can't find a 2.4.16 version that is not " classic suit " and it wants me to pay ... who dreamed up this type of game format ... i like ren'py dl game click the application and boom game is working also happens that way with unity games too
found it on here not on browser :)

tempgr

Oct 3, 2018
Try here at the ragsgame webpage in the downloads page. I don't think they ask for pay to download.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
They shouldn't, IIRC they even state it is free. Unless things really changed lately....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote