jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The grind is certainly a problem, which is multiplied if you start poor since you gotta grind both physical condition as well as money.

The game also suffers from a lack of feedback, with simple things like a Stamina or Strength bar missing.
And when you give drugs to your slaves you gotta give them one by one. It's great you want your girl to specifically have 17.3 cm of bust, but sucks if you want to go from, say, 5cm to 20 since you gotta give them around 100 Lactaid to reach that mark.

It has a an interesting premise and solid foundation, but needs heavy work, both on content as well as translation.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
The grind is certainly a problem, which is multiplied if you start poor since you gotta grind both physical condition as well as money.

The game also suffers from a lack of feedback, with simple things like a Stamina or Strength bar missing.
And when you give drugs to your slaves you gotta give them one by one. It's great you want your girl to specifically have 17.3 cm of bust, but sucks if you want to go from, say, 5cm to 20 since you gotta give them around 100 Lactaid to reach that mark.

It has a an interesting premise and solid foundation, but needs heavy work, both on content as well as translation.
The problem as well is that one of the developers have gone missing. At least according to the forum, (Google auto-translate)
The same with the male genitals. I have noticed that you need about 10+ to get it to 18... I do hope the developers are checking this site.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The problem as well is that one of the developers have gone missing. At least according to the forum, (Google auto-translate)
The same with the male genitals. I have noticed that you need about 10+ to get it to 18... I do hope the developers are checking this site.
It's a shame.

If I knew how to code I would gladly pick this up. At least I can proof read the translations if anyone wants to...

Sin Of Envy

Mar 18, 2019
it could pretty easily become a great game with a few changes such as a better translation , idc if you make typos (everyone does) just don't make me need to pullout google translate to figure out what some of the stuff means. a more player friendly look instead of the too many screens that there are now would be appreciated. at least a little bit of instructions as to how to play the game or having a hint mode which gives you hints in a colour text like some other games do. furthermore adding features such as stats like health, stamina , corruption , dominance , submissiveness , lust would improve the game greatly.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
It's a shame.

If I knew how to code I would gladly pick this up. At least I can proof read the translations if anyone wants to...
hmm.. Adding a program for those that want to translate.
And the game file that I have changed a little in, just what I know (Or think it) is right.

Sin Of Envy

Mar 18, 2019
hmm.. Adding a program for those that want to translate.
And the game file that I have changed a little in, just what I know (Or think it) is right.
I like the changes that you made however the pictures don't work for me with the changes

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
I like the changes that you made however the pictures don't work for me with the changes
You just need to replace the old file with the new one. Because all I did was a little change to some text. Nothing more, nothing less.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So I've been exercising and eating healthy and I still have a skinny body. How exactly does one improve the body?

him13

Feb 11, 2019
So I've been exercising and eating healthy and I still have a skinny body. How exactly does one improve the body?
So you talk to Tony in the strip club and you take drugs and in order to get the more advance drugs you have to buy a certain amount of it

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
There are amateur boxing fights in fitness centre on fridays and saturdays. You need to win some.
Conditions the option "to participate" will be available:
How many points that we would need to win boxing match? 250 points of boxing skill won't do, I tried last night. 250 is a lot of points......

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
How many points that we would need to win boxing match? 200 points of boxing skill won't do, I tried last night. 200 is a lot of points......
I won my first fight at 1050. Looking at the code it is between 1000 and 1400.

What I miss most is an overview of stats and skills.
The grind is absolutely crazy. Especially for money. Work as a loader, 3 loans an hour.
I made some changes to increase profit but I don't want to overdo it.

What I like to know is how do I get someone as a drug courier?