RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redmage364

Feb 14, 2018
I'm a bit lost on how to install the translation patch, or even if I have the right one. I bought the game and downloaded the 'Evilize Patch 2- Liliths Revenge. Is that the right one or is there a base version and that patch is just an update?

redmage364

Feb 14, 2018
You need to use the decrypter and extract from Rgss3a, this will then give you the data/graphics folder, make sure you replace those files with Joop's translation and then delete the Rgss3a file. I'd make sure you make a backup copy of it first before you do this just in case something goes awry.
I copied over the original using Joop's translation and then deleted the Rgss3a file. When I try to load the game it says "failed to load script". It does not say that if I don't delete the Rgss3a file, but then all the text is still in Japanese. What am I missing?

redmage364

Feb 14, 2018
1 opening all decrypter
2 click on "files" then click on "open files'
3 when the window opens up go to the game folder and open Game.rgss3a
4 when all decrypter finish loading click on "tools" then "extracted all file "
5 go to all decrypter folder and opening the "extracted" folder
6 there will be two fiolder "data "and graphics move those two folders to the game folder
7 remove or delete Game.rgss3a
8 download and unpack my translated data folder
9 open the folder and move the data folder into the game folder ( MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON REPLACE ALL FILE)
10 run the game
(NOTE: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AND REENTER THE MAP FOR THE TRANSLATION TO TAKE EFFECT)
For anyone else trying to figure out how to install the patch. This took way too long for me to find...I'm going to go flip a table now.

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone know where the entrance? I just have mission from karakal to find the church entrance I keep finding in here but no clue

Ray_Bones

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know where the entrance? I just have mission from karakal to find the church entrance I keep finding in here but no clue
If memory serves you need to interact with the walls at the ends of the corridors on the left and right of your screenshot. You should get a message about the wall being made from a different material or something like that. Not sure if there are any other things you have to interact with first.

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Call me a fool or anything but I can't figure out for the life of me how to complete the first mission you get after joining the vigilantes. Aka, where in the world id Deputy Akira? I've searched the entire slum area the game tells you to and all I found were dead ends and a door that can't seem to be opened.

Is there something I was supposed to do in the city first or find some key somewhere? Or is there some hidden side path that I'm just missing?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
the game show me this after i played for 5 minutes
It's not a problem with the locale system, right? I mean, looking at the words being alien codes. Sometimes it fucked the game but most of the time you can't open the game... So yeah it's kind of weird

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote