RPGM EVILIZE

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I don't want to sound rude or impatient, but merely out of curiosity, do you have any idea of when your translation will be finished? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Thank you.
Several months most likely, and that's at the minimum. There's a lot to go through as well as play testing to do. Fortunately with Evilize I have some outside help with that particular translation.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I don't want to sound rude or impatient, but merely out of curiosity, do you have any idea of when your translation will be finished? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Thank you.
Also, no offense taken at all. You were just curious, I know I'd be. I made my own forum for the translation progress so if you have further questions feel to free to ask there! (Made my own forum since this was a translation request.) https://f95zone.to/threads/evilize-1-05.70221/

Kongdech

May 11, 2018
I'm use some app to translate Evilize1.05 but this massage happens (picture 1 ). After I'm try to switch script in Data the game can play but have some stage has pictured below occured (picture 2) I'm not good in English language . Wish all your help. They has all gallery translated but has some situation failure. in picture 3

Reactions: tge qqs

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I'm use some app to translate Evilize1.05 but this massage happens (picture 1 ). After I'm try to switch script in Data the game can play but have some stage has pictured below occured (picture 2) I'm not good in English language . Wish all your help. They has all gallery translated but has some situation failure. in picture 3
Did you use a machine translation program? What likely happened is that it changed the names of important things in the files and the game can no longer recognize it, causing it too crash.

Kongdech

May 11, 2018
Did you use a machine translation program? What likely happened is that it changed the names of important things in the files and the game can no longer recognize it, causing it too crash.
Yes I'm use a machine translation program. Maybe this caused likely to be what you said. I'm should wait professional like you to translate this game haha.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
This normally happens if u translate scripts, if ur just doing a quick mtl its best (at least in my limited experience) to start by translating all the map files and leave everything else

Kongdech

May 11, 2018
This normally happens if u translate scripts, if ur just doing a quick mtl its best (at least in my limited experience) to start by translating all the map files and leave everything else
I' will try it. Thank you khrap.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
What app did you use to try and translate the game with?
I was using translator ++ originally, but I’m now try a new method involving using the rpg maker mv engine. It was recommended by the person I’m working with. it’ll hopefully make play testing and proof reading much faster and easier.