derpyderp

May 9, 2017
acording to discord the update should have been out the week before last but bob ran into bugs and everyone is crying over it didnt come out last week but maybe this week eh or i am gonna join the masses and cry like a bitch to

vasiko

Jul 21, 2019
acording to discord the update should have been out the week before last but bob ran into bugs and everyone is crying over it didnt come out last week but maybe this week eh or i am gonna join the masses and cry like a bitch to
but there is infa what will happen next, I hope there will be a continuation from Sophie's train

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
SO the change log

v0.14 - 10.08.22 2022-08-17
- I have been working with a "new" engine in the past few months and decided to use it for my current game.
- That means big changes in terms of graphics.
- The characters look better, but different.
- The old style is pretty much gone and in general I will try to avoid replacing old pictures with new ones.
- The name of game changed to "Ex.D.e.".
- You can now work at a bar in the evening.
- Sophie is stuck again, help her out.

would make you think you'd find something different when you start the game. Yet, nothing seems different, no change in the journal to indicate where you do something, no difference in how you get around or how you do anything that would indicate a different engine.

So if any of my fellow players know how to get to the new stuff, like how/where you find this bar you're supposed to be able to work at? Help?

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So if any of my fellow players know how to get to the new stuff, like how/where you find this bar you're supposed to be able to work at? Help?
Leave the house during the evening and it'll give you the option to go to the bar. Not sure if there are any scenes there, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure "new engine" just means they're using HS2 now instead of HS1 for scenes.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Leave the house during the evening and it'll give you the option to go to the bar. Not sure if there are any scenes there, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure "new engine" just means they're using HS2 now instead of HS1 for scenes.
Meh... so different rendering software, same old game engine...

I guess I'll try going to the bar and getting a job and see if I gain anything.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Yes the change is all the characters have new models going forward, there is only one new scene with the new models, here is an example

1660792151093.png

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

So what rendering engine is being used ?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So what rendering engine is being used ?
He's using HS2 or the other two that are similar in art style. It's not a rendering engine, its just screenshots from the game. They do come with something called studio neo which allows you to make custom sets and scenes though

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ex.D.e. [v0.14] [Bob the Creator]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 213 MB

WINDOWS: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yes the change is all the characters have new models going forward, there is only one new scene with the new models, here is an example

View attachment 1990117
What a shame. I just found this game and got sold on these hot preview pictures. (I'm still gonna play it)
HS1 models can be good and even better than HS2 if you know what to do. There enough games here to prove it.
Don't know why dev decided to change it.

Jul 21, 2022
What a shame. I just found this game and got sold on these hot preview pictures. (I'm still gonna play it)
HS1 models can be good and even better than HS2 if you know what to do. There enough games here to prove it.
Don't know why dev decided to change it.
:unsure:

Insecurity.

So the new name is actually just a "XD"? -.-
"0.13" -> "0.14"; this is only form.

in Summary;

- Change everything, to change nothing.

(my thought)

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes