klaba

May 25, 2017
Seems like a memory issue, happens in the replay room when I watch back scenes. Was it happening during a scene? Or during freeroam?
It is not consistent, happens at different points in the game.
I think I've found the cause.
It's due to a soundfile that plays in the afternoon when Anna is masturbating in her room.
I'll remove it for now.
It is strange that it causes issues now, even though I it was in the game for quite a while.(Maybe it was not the cause after all ^^)

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I think I've found the cause.
It's due to a soundfile that plays in the afternoon when Anna is masturbating in her room.
I'll remove it for now.
It is strange that it causes issues now, even though I it was in the game for quite a while.(Maybe it was not the cause after all ^^)
ok, once the updated version is posted I will try it again and let you know if it resolved the issue I am having. THANKS!.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Hotfix v0.7b:
-Mostly bugfix
-1 new scene with Anna and Sophie in Anna's room in the evening. Make sure both hearts are at least 1 when you walk in on them

PC:
Android:

Quick note to the Android version:
Sometimes the Android version will have some additional bugs that occur during transformation; at least I think so. It is hard for me to test it, due to not having an Android device and my PC not being strong enough for an emulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm having trouble advancing Anna's arc. I have 1 point for her, but I'm not getting the option to watch Tv with her any more. I only get Sophie watching Tv or wash dishes.

Update: NOW I get it. Apparently, it's a pixel hunt to get the option.

Can I do anything Else in school than attend class, and meet Sophie? Can I get the girl's book from the bullies, for instance? The walkthrough also mentions going to Sophie's class.

Bug: During Tiffany's punishment scene, the instruction to "push x to continue" is obscured by the Afternoon pic.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, game crash on my side. Here's what's in the debug.

[0807/122410.008:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes