klaba

May 25, 2017
Hi, game crash on my side. Here's what's in the debug.

[0807/122410.008:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
Did you play the PC or Android version?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good,all sex scenes are good,the scene I liked the most with slaps on little sister on TV,it had very bad geometry, it looks like a huge mouth that was all very open,its tent should be the side(scene blowjob)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable? I read other posts and one says it's avoidable but another says don't have her stand up on bus but someone else says you can't progress her story if you don't have her stand up on bus??? If true that's not avoidable, so I'm curious is it avoidable? I don't mind it being in the game as long as I can avoid it just my personal preference let's both players that like it can see it and those that don't can avoid it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Default123x

klaba

May 25, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable? I read other posts and one says it's avoidable but another says don't have her stand up on bus but someone else says you can't progress her story if you don't have her stand up on bus??? If true that's not avoidable, so I'm curious is it avoidable? I don't mind it being in the game as long as I can avoid it just my personal preference let's both players that like it can see it and those that don't can avoid it?
When you start the game, it will ask you if you want turn ntr content off. Additionally, you can go to the cheatroom (via PC in your room) and toggle nrt on/off.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
How do you train agility? I cant click on the exercise balls like everyone says no matter what I do.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Can someone pls tell me what happens in the ntr route so i can choose if i want ntr route or not. For now i have choosen ntr content. But pls tell me. So i can prepare myself.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Just train molest scene. You can change during game from computer in your room.
I wanted to know what exactly happens in the ntr scene. Eg: does his mom get dicked by someone else. Also I am having a problem just in the start when the mc wakes up in the middle of the night. There is a sound file missing and the pop-up keeps appearing. It is frustrating.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Am on Android and having this problem. Audio file missing. Pop-up keeps appearing. Its frustrating as hell. Pls help

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Bob the Creator
Hey developer, because all the options you have just left one enabled and always the 2 choice is always disabled !!!
If it isn't to use the 2 option I shouldn't have put it in the game, and just made the game without any choices since Mc here can't do any shit. :cautious:
I was even excited about this rgp but after I started seeing all 2 options of choice, I thought this must be a game, Demo. :mad:

Reactions: williamp1234
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes