longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright, the sisters were hot, especially the younger one... woulda been better served as a regular VN though, but wasn't bad for an abandoned game and I got some entertainment out of it.

Reactions: Lucifer111

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
new version is out relesed on january first game isnt dead even tho it sure looked liked it for a long time dev said in discord that he would relese in dec but jan 1st is ok i guess

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I downloaded the 0.13 version and didn't see any new scene... it's still the same scenes for train molest and homework, did someone see the new scenes?

Planton

Jan 8, 2022
Alguien me puede decir que tengo que hacer cuando me dice sube las escaleras y habla con mamá?

PN11

May 28, 2020
So, it looks like Bob's Patreon is "under review" (probably gonna be taken down soon).

May 28, 2017
While it took nearly forever (a year?) to update, I'm glad the game is alive. Hopefully the guy can keep the game going somehow; idk how Lewdpatcher works and all that since it doesn't seem to be for RPGMaker type games. I like the idea and theme, it's just that the guy's gotta disguise it somehow if he wants to keep it up in Patreon.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
While it took nearly forever (a year?) to update, I'm glad the game is alive. Hopefully the guy can keep the game going somehow; idk how Lewdpatcher works and all that since it doesn't seem to be for RPGMaker type games. I like the idea and theme, it's just that the guy's gotta disguise it somehow if he wants to keep it up in Patreon.
The problem is what's he going to rename it? Stepfamily fun?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
damn so long for an update and not much added. shame since this game is actually really underrated was looking forward to a real update.
Doesn't help that content this update is split between the two conflicting routes (NTR and non-NTR).
When updates are this infrequent, imo a dev should just focus on one main route then do the other later. (with a how it is like this, might even make it 2 different game versions while your at it, for ease of use).
Plus the way it is done it sorta doesn't make sense as well, i.e. still being able to do NTR while on the non-NTR path (should be a point where it is locked off), they should be clearly separated after a point story wise so you can properly do the story without inconsistencies... unless dev is going to do some unavoidable in the future.... but that wouldn't make sense given the effort so far to get as much audience as possible. (Although those father tidbits with the sister are sus soooo :| )

Reactions: Bse and Aioria619
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes