Unity Completed Exacting My Loner Revenge on a Perfect Angelic Girl by Sexual Training [Final] [Shimizuan]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
A few questions...
1. What are the minimum requirements (PC) to run this game?
2. How good are the animations?
3. Is it fully decensored with the patch?
4. If the MTL is mediocre, then does anyone have a translation file that I can throw into my game?
1. Toaster Level
2. Meh
3. If you do it right, yes
4. There is no need for a better translation, you'll figure the actions out by using them once and the rest is not important at all.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
is it me, or is this game sorta broken, i used a option for touching and stats don't rise up :eek::mad:

Reactions: Ed Smith

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
When you cum inside her you get a picture of like the egg cell impregnating or something but than I can't click away from that. What do I need to do to proceed with the game after that?

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
I like how this is supposedly Machine Translated, but a couple of the menu buttons are straight up typos.
We have "Opeiotn" and "Lisence"
In the Opeiotn menu, Option is actually spelled correctly, but we have "VOIVE" and "Ohter."
I didn't think machines could by dyslexic until this moment.
"As usual, even if you do not know the translation, Mr. Tsuji will touch me to me." :WaitWhat:

By the way, the menu's translation is kinda shit, so here's a few corrections:
  • Acme = (Her) Orgasm meter
  • Dairy = Nipple pinching
  • Baby = Fondle breasts
  • Blame Dullness = Titjob variant
  • Squeak = Strangle
  • Vinta = Slap
  • Milk Turbine = Slap Breast
how do you translate the game? I can't find an english setting.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do you translate the game? I can't find an english setting.
It comes with a translation, if you can call it that. Have you tried the options menu/gear button? I'm not redownloading the game to check.

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
I like how this is supposedly Machine Translated, but a couple of the menu buttons are straight up typos.
We have "Opeiotn" and "Lisence"
In the Opeiotn menu, Option is actually spelled correctly, but we have "VOIVE" and "Ohter."
I didn't think machines could by dyslexic until this moment.
"As usual, even if you do not know the translation, Mr. Tsuji will touch me to me." :WaitWhat:

By the way, the menu's translation is kinda shit, so here's a few corrections:
  • Acme = (Her) Orgasm meter
  • Dairy = Nipple pinching
  • Baby = Fondle breasts
  • Blame Dullness = Titjob variant
  • Squeak = Strangle
  • Vinta = Slap
  • Milk Turbine = Slap Breast

I created my own revised translation of the ui
because the current one was tragic I hope someone will like it I'm not a professional

Hoping that someone will create a revised translation of the conversations

BEFORE
Before.png

Fix by Me :)
My Fix Translate UI.png

Reactions: Ferghus and Fn0309

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
downloaded on pixeldrain & even did the patch, none of the value change. game doesn't look good anyway from what people say there not much after it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hmm? I don't understand I already have the base game files, the uncensored patch but after extraction, follow the instruction
to unzip in the specific folder, it doesn't work.

Also I cannot start up the game because there no icon to click on. Please help

Edit : Nver Mind I got it to work now, has to extract with it in Japanese while in the WinRAR to get the icon to appear.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
That was fun for a few minutes, I locked her (HP) bar and work on her development and reach all of them to 100%.

Then I didn't see any else, so I end up unlocking the (HP) bar and letting her slowly drain by using sex and injecting her with sperm, I think I got good ending now than before breaking her with bad ending.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes