Unity Completed Exacting My Loner Revenge on a Perfect Angelic Girl by Sexual Training [Final] [Shimizuan]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Downloaded and patched...game not in English.
looked in options and see nothing to translate the text...did I miss something or did the patch change the text?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uncensor not working. There is really no game here either, or at least, practically no content, so who gives a crap. Same Japanese ultra-crap and I wonder how they make people pay for this.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Downloaded and patched...game not in English.
looked in options and see nothing to translate the text...did I miss something or did the patch change the text?
I also have this issue. I downloaded from Nopy and only the main menu and options are even translated nothing else. Tried from mega download to see if it was an issue with that link still the same issue. Nothing in the game is translated.

EDIT: I found the issue the filepath is too long so moving it into a shorter path ie C:\ will fix this issue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mod70

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
She's cute but the guy is terrible. I mean look at how pathetic that penis is.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
if you followed the instruction, try to avoid path longer than 255 characters.
Same thing could be accomplished by renaming the file once it's unzipped...that thing is a mouthful. Curse you modern anime/hentai with using your premise as your show/game title!

Edit: haven't tested that theory yet though...one sec....it works, but you have to click on "start game" and skip the intro, otherwise it's censored.

Last edited:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I also have this issue. I downloaded from Nopy and only the main menu and options are even translated nothing else. Tried from mega download to see if it was an issue with that link still the same issue. Nothing in the game is translated.

EDIT: I found the issue the filepath is too long so moving it into a shorter path ie C:\ will fix this issue
Thanks, That did fix it.
Too bad that the game had to have such a long name that it messes with the game itself.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
A few questions...
1. What are the minimum requirements (PC) to run this game?
2. How good are the animations?
3. Is it fully decensored with the patch?
4. If the MTL is mediocre, then does anyone have a translation file that I can throw into my game?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes